Uncom's Uncommonwealth

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Uncom's Uncommonwealth

Postby Kishin » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am

This felt like a prelude to a much larger, upcoming episode.
Only makes me more excited to see the next one! :faceoff:
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

Postby ChocolateKeys » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:32 pm

I love how the robots of your stories are self-aware of their nature

And now I have a new favorite character
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Postby N6688 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:07 am

I just love Sububtai's reaction when he found out that the woman he loves turned out to be a robot.
He didn't even bother to ask "why? how could you lie to me about what you are for all this time?"
Instead i could already see his internal monlogue going:
"(sigh) OFCOURCE the woman that i love turned out to be the thing i dislike the most, a doll, and OFCOURCE it was programmed to get close to me just to convince me to lead my father's cause and for no other reason, like i don't know, ACTUAL LOVE............, yep, just another day in the sucky life of Subutai." :lol:

Also The nerd that programmed this rule into the theta models in the factory.
also
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

Previous

Return to Images