Stills for an up-coming animation

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Daybreak
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Stills for an up-coming animation

Post by Daybreak » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:07 am

settle down everyone

let the artist do their thing
*skanky saxophone solo*

Uncom
Identification: Human

Post by Uncom » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:45 pm

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:24 am

MainlyAsian wrote:Just remember people,

;)
I totally agree, but you can't really blame us. We're (for lack of a better term) hyped for Fections new animation and with December coming in just a few weeks, we're pretty much bursting with anticipation. Though we should respect him and give him as much time as he needs. Better to have a beautiful work of art done in a year then a rushed piece of garbage done in a month.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

MalcfunctionCrazyfor

Post by MalcfunctionCrazyfor » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:54 am

KinoLangDanzel wrote:
I totally agree, but you can't really blame us. We're (for lack of a better term) hyped for Fections new animation and with December coming in just a few weeks, we're pretty much bursting with anticipation. Though we should respect him and give him as much time as he needs. Better to have a beautiful work of art done in a year then a rushed piece of garbage done in a month.
Preety much this. It isn't so much of a rush request as it is a simple update request. I don't intend to push Fection, on the contrary, he's always done extreme quality work, and you simply don't rush that.
However, the lack of any communication since July is concerning, and we'd like to know if he's okay, and/or if everything is in order.

That being, as many have stated here, I'm perfectly fine just being patient and waiting.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:16 pm

if i was fection I would be extremely coyed at the expectations of all you; knowing it will not meet all of what everyone wanted to see.
*sip at diet coke and vanish*

AlbeWolverinefan2

Post by AlbeWolverinefan2 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:52 pm

On my behalf, i really did not ant to push fection on working more! Just litteraly wanted some updates on the situation since it has been quite a while!

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:00 am

You're absolutely right. I mean, after he did "Worst Spy Ever", "A Thoughtless Vendetta", and "The Prototypists" (the one he voices himself, in a James Stewart tone), they were flawless and well-put in precision in animation.

I don't mind the wait, since he has done a lot of hard work. Fection is a pure artiste. Even if he means to make animations for months, he's still a very talented artist.

We're all waiting, but patiently and with aplomb.
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

fection

Post by fection » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello there.
Sorry - I didn't realise there were more replies on this thread!
I have to say the animation's unlikely to be finished for the end of the year, sorry. But rest assured all is well and it progresses, if only slowly. Ludella Hahn's live-action 'Vendetta' video has also served as some encouragement to finish it.
Similarly, the perfectionist in me makes it slow going, sorry. I may see about releasing some kind of trailer if it looks like it's going to be past February.

Saya

Post by Saya » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:18 pm

S'all good! I'm saying this rhetorically when I say that I can't wait for you to finish : D Take your time, I have absolutely no doubt this is going to be awesome.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

MalcfunctionCrazyfor

Post by MalcfunctionCrazyfor » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:07 am

Thanks for the update Fection! Nice to know you're doing well.

Thank you for your efforts. Mirroring Saya's sentiment, I have no doubt that its going to be incredible.