Drawings and whatnot

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Morlok
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Drawings and whatnot

Post by Morlok » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:14 pm

I thought I might share some of the pics I draw in this thread, hopefully get some feedback and critiques, ideas and suggestions. If this isn't the right place, just tell me and I'll stop at once.

So far I have no idea if I will end up submitting them to the gallery on the wiki, so I'll be using this thread as a testing ground of sorts to see if they're worth it.

I just finished drawing this one, which is by no means a very polished or complex piece (the hands and feet are very approximative and some limb segments might be too long) but a little example of what I like to draw; She's based on Kathy Ireland and Renee Simonsen, who are among my favorite models; I considered adding urine (or a synthetic equivalent thereof) streaming down her legs, but I remembered it might be against the regulations. The metallic reflections on the swimsuit were done not through actual skills, but by combining several of photoshop's layer filters. It's a very approximative technique that works well for fabric and organic textures, but not with machinery or more geometrical shapes.

Speaking of which, my problem is that I've grown a little too accustomed to drawing fleshy shapes, and drawing convincing mechanical parts ends up being kind of a chore, which is really annoying to me because I love fembots. As a result this girl over here ended up with very few robotic elements visible, and they're not very well-rendered. So if you have tutorials and suggestions on how to draw the inner workings in a quick and efficient manner, I'm all ears.
machines deserve punishment

--NightBattery--

Re: Drawings and whatnot

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Hehehehe, well, why do you asume it is pee? it is an android, dont fall under a logical fallacy, it is just coolant! (mmh...i can use that line.)

Man, you could even put that on a t-shirt!

I could use that metallic technique! i'll see to ask you about it later on.
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morlok

Post by Morlok » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Yes, that's what I meant, but at any rate I don't remember seeing any incontinent fembots posted here so I didn't go that extra mile.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:19 pm

i already had in mind something from those places.
An android throwing it's blue electrolitic gel from her insides as it has to be replaced, reporting "excretion complete" while giving a face of concentration and precision only machine people can do.

You know, like when they had to empty your car's fuel tank because you where dumb enough to cross a river on it?
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:23 pm

Or an android that suffers a fatal malfunction and then everything just "splats" out of her!

It is all about context!

Morlok

Post by Morlok » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:29 pm

--Battery-- wrote:Or an android that suffers a fatal malfunction and then everything just "splats" out of her!

It is all about context!
That's the type of scenario I have in mind, yes. If you want to develop that further for a collab, I just PMd you.
I don't want to clutter the thread too much.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Ok.

Morlok

Post by Morlok » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Wait apparently Robotman decided to upload that pic to the wiki and for some reason he categorized it as a manip.

I'm confused.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:40 pm

Morlok wrote:I'm confused.
We're all confused...