Candidates for manipulations

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.

Re: Candidates for manipulations

Postby liliwinnt6 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.

Postby liliwinnt6 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:33 am

Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

Postby liliwinnt6 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:51 am

Postby JeffCapes » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Not meaning to be rude but I'm pretty tech illiterate. How safe are these sites you are sending us to Boris?

Postby liliwinnt6 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:17 pm

JeffCapes wrote:Not meaning to be rude but I'm pretty tech illiterate. How safe are these sites you are sending us to Boris?

how shall i say, at least they are not underaged

Postby D.Olivaw » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:24 pm

"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 am

There's something about pics of hot women with sports cars... :faceoff:

Postby liliwinnt6 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Robotman wrote:There's something about pics of hot women with sports cars... :faceoff:

or with leather or latex costumes?

Postby D.Olivaw » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:40 pm

Robotman wrote:There's something about pics of hot women with sports cars...

I agree. There are few things sexier than the thought of all those precision-machined components meshing smoothly together underneath a beautifully curved exterior. And while they tend to be high-maintenance, there's a certain charm to having to open them up and get your hands dirty in order to keep them purring along.

Sports cars are nice, too. :P

"So through endless twilights I dreamed and waited, though I knew not what I waited for. Then in the shadowy solitude my longing for light grew so frantic that I could rest no more, and I lifted entreating hands to the single black ruined tower that reached above the forest into the unknown outer sky. And at last I resolved to scale that tower, fall though I might; since it were better to glimpse the sky and perish, than to live without ever beholding day. " – H. P. Lovecraft

PreviousNext

Return to Images