Battery's Robot shop

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Re: Battery's Robot shop

Postby Robotman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:13 am

Well gosh Battery, you just have to finish this one:

Postby Extyr » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 am

Gamia Q looks just like the kind of robotic killer I'd "convert" to the good side. Shame there's so few fanart of her. Guess I'll have to watch Shin Mazinger one day.

Postby --Battery-- » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Hello my name is Battery, I am too a cerebrate of the overmind...
KinoLangDanzel wrote:
OK seriously. Thanks for saying that Battery! Your feedback/post was really helpful and we can learn a lot from it. Uh. I have a question. Was my suggestion for a destruction sequence (or 2) for the BD-3000 Luxury Droid from Star Wars (The Clone Wars) not as detailed/doesn't have enough information? Because if it doesn't, then I can just post more info or send a PM if ya want.

Also, I've heard there making a new Mazinger Z movie to commemorate its 45th anniversary. Just pray to god that it doesn't suck or is live-action.

[Oh my maker, I don't know if I can interface with something this size!]
Oh, sorry for the late reply!
I by no means meant to ignore you or something!
It just takes me some energy to answer back properly~
well o///o
in certain sense...yeah It is not enough information. I mean, I think drawing a BD3000 can be hawt if properly performed!
it would be tremendously easier for me if you can be specific about the sequence so I don't have to think where to start and where to end.
I mean I think I can draw anything. if something I learned by reading Ironman Is that what one man creates other can recreate
But the more guidelines you give me the easier it is for me. A lot of stuff has to be researched...

for example, I can think about what is inside her... (since I like star wars I believe I could use EP1 "naked" 3CPO as a reference for her circuitry)
I can think the place things are happening (I believe probably a classic coruscant architecture looking place could be used...).

but who knows if you don't tell me those things..., maybe you wanted her to be filled with "bio-circuitry like the synthetics from Alien " and being all destroyed by a minotaur in an inflatable red and yellow bouncy castle while saying "bean curd okay!" and then the next scene she explodes and the bouncy castle is filled with her white gory circuitry while in the next picture a kid watches and his eye twitches in horror.

The more specific the better!

n n oh, and preferably post here (unless you feel shy about it~) cause if people doesn't see new posts they get depressed and assume nothing ever happens in this website.

Extyr wrote:Gamia Q looks just like the kind of robotic killer I'd "convert" to the good side. Shame there's so few fanart of her. Guess I'll have to watch Shin Mazinger one day.

yeah, there is a morbid pleasure in reprograming an enemy...

Postby 73737373737373 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello, I'm still around.

I've left the storytelling seat for now, mostly because I don't really finish what I've started and I'm satisfied with leaving the writing to the experts in the crowd, who've all done some wonderful work over the years. As such, I've been playing the role of a spectator for several months now, not only have I been watching you people keeping this site alive, but I've also visited other robot worship groups and other fandoms, learning from them and tempering my interests. And, from these experiences, I've formed a lot of juicy fembot ideas, in fact recently I've come up with so many that I figured I needed to find a way to vent them before I forget.

Yes, I'm one of those losers who's been feeding ol' friend Battery a few ideas, just cause I like his stuff that much. He's pretty cool.

Postby --Battery-- » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Image Image

I do appreciate your ideas U u U
I appreciate people taking their times.
this is my way to enjoy science fiction and geek culture. This is fun. And I get to meet a lot of people.
And people like it, which is the best part, and very motivating to do better...
Thank you all for your ideas and taking your times to share them.

Postby 73737373737373 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:28 pm

Ah, well, thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Also, looking at the other stuff posted a while back, I can agree that "converting" hostile robots can lead to a lot of fun, depending on what sort of robots they are and how you go about doing it.

Reminds me of several Dungeons and Dragons stories where the player parties go and raid some kobold camps just so they can capture and raise some of them as pets because damn it, those kobolds are just too adorable to be exterminated for early game XP
That doesn't stop them from killing the rest of their hives to get their rare loot though

Postby KinoLangDanzel » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:31 am

--Battery-- wrote:Hello my name is Battery, I am too a cerebrate of the overmind...
KinoLangDanzel wrote:
OK seriously. Thanks for saying that Battery! Your feedback/post was really helpful and we can learn a lot from it. Uh. I have a question. Was my suggestion for a destruction sequence (or 2) for the BD-3000 Luxury Droid from Star Wars (The Clone Wars) not as detailed/doesn't have enough information? Because if it doesn't, then I can just post more info or send a PM if ya want.

Also, I've heard there making a new Mazinger Z movie to commemorate its 45th anniversary. Just pray to god that it doesn't suck or is live-action.

[Oh my maker, I don't know if I can interface with something this size!]
Oh, sorry for the late reply!
I by no means meant to ignore you or something!
It just takes me some energy to answer back properly~
well o///o
in certain sense...yeah It is not enough information. I mean, I think drawing a BD3000 can be hawt if properly performed!
it would be tremendously easier for me if you can be specific about the sequence so I don't have to think where to start and where to end.
I mean I think I can draw anything. if something I learned by reading Ironman Is that what one man creates other can recreate
But the more guidelines you give me the easier it is for me. A lot of stuff has to be researched...

for example, I can think about what is inside her... (since I like star wars I believe I could use EP1 "naked" 3CPO as a reference for her circuitry)
I can think the place things are happening (I believe probably a classic coruscant architecture looking place could be used...).

but who knows if you don't tell me those things..., maybe you wanted her to be filled with "bio-circuitry like the synthetics from Alien " and being all destroyed by a minotaur in an inflatable red and yellow bouncy castle while saying "bean curd okay!" and then the next scene she explodes and the bouncy castle is filled with her white gory circuitry while in the next picture a kid watches and his eye twitches in horror.

The more specific the better!

n n oh, and preferably post here (unless you feel shy about it~) cause if people doesn't see new posts they get depressed and assume nothing ever happens in this website.

Extyr wrote:Gamia Q looks just like the kind of robotic killer I'd "convert" to the good side. Shame there's so few fanart of her. Guess I'll have to watch Shin Mazinger one day.

yeah, there is a morbid pleasure in reprograming an enemy...

Ah, I see.
Um... as far as circuitry/innards go, you can use a naked C3P0 as a reference/base. Your Courtney Gears sequence was kinda the basis of my idea to be honest. In my earlier post, I requested 1 of 2 sequences, either a water damage destruction one, or a system glitch/malfunction one. For now, maybe you should do the water damage one, due to the fact that I LOVE gynoids/fembots getting wrecked by water (or any liquid/fluid in fact.).

Let's see... I apologize in advance if i may say things wrong or say things that may make no sense as I'm not good at art or listing things in detail. The background doesn't need to be too detailed. Just the 'main character' and what parts/bits that falls of her. You can make the drink she'll put on herself either blue, white, or 'clear' (as in the liquid is there but is seemingly clear.). The mischievous guy who would order her would be just a black silhouette that would appear in the first few images, but would disappear soon enough while we see the poor droid in all her soaked glory. He could say something along the lines of, "Hey, robot. I order you to drench yourself in these drinks." or something like that (God i suck at this). The Droid herself would be the pink in her torso and chest area and white colored in her arms and legs with visible lines between the metal plates, with blue photoreceptors (eyes).
Like this but more streamlined and sexy, like your rendition of Courtney Gears (it kinda goes back to her, huh.).
The Droid would be holding a tray of drinks that inevitably lead to her downfall. I guess she'd just pour one glass of drink onto herself at a time while she begins her malfunction. She would say preprogrammed greetings, phrases, or some other stuff along those lines (I'm sorry but I freaking suck at making dialogue, especially in the sleep deprived state that I'm in.) but would get more glitched and distorted as her malfunction goes on and she shorts circuits.

I'll post again for more stuff to add later. This is as much stuff as I can type down for now. If you need anything else Battery, just PM me or post again.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Postby Extyr » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm

If you're still taking requests, I'd offer Francesca from robocop alpha commando: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrDboQjeiCA
My idea was to have her stand at attention with her ear receptor deployed like at 1:58 with a bubble saying "Engaging Sex Mode". Her armor on the breasts and vagina receded to show semi-realistic genitals and tits. Whether or not she has that facemask thingy deployed or not is up to you.

Postby --Battery-- » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Extyr wrote:If you're still taking requests, I'd offer Francesca from robocop alpha commando: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrDboQjeiCA
My idea was to have her stand at attention with her ear receptor deployed like at 1:58 with a bubble saying "Engaging Sex Mode". Her armor on the breasts and vagina receded to show semi-realistic genitals and tits. Whether or not she has that face mask thingy deployed or not is up to you.

oh, yeah,
the Russian red head with the unlikely tan! I remember her.
sure, can work with a description like that. give me a sec for it~!

KinoLangDanzel wrote:Like this but more streamlined and sexy, like your rendition of Courtney Gears (it kinda goes back to her, huh.)

Imagesorry.Couldn't help it.

doesn't need to be too detailed. Just the 'main character' and what parts/bits that falls off her. You can make the drink she'll put on herself either blue, white, or 'clear' (as in the liquid is there but is seemingly clear.). The mischievous guy who would order her would be just a black silhouette that would appear in the first few images but would disappear soon enough while we see the poor droid in all her soaked glory. He could say something along the lines of, "Hey, robot. I order you to drench yourself in these drinks." or something like that (God i suck at this). The Droid herself would be the pink in her torso and chest area and white colored in her arms and legs with visible lines between the metal plates, with blue photoreceptors (eyes).

okay I think I can work with this! do you want me to send you updates on its progress or do you rather seeing it all together?

Just please don't be frustrated if I my progress is slow, I only have the weekend for drawing properly :'D

PreviousNext

Return to Images