The Story Board

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

The Story Board

Postby Kishin » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:59 am

Hello Fembot Central Members.

As one of the admins and longtime fans here I've had the pleasure to see a lot of good fembot writing come through this board and so many others.

With FCs image gallery down, at the present I was sincerely hoping that many of you would turn your talents to writing stories as a form of creation to substitute.

So far this has not been been the case, but I am hoping by posting this, that it will encourage you to do so.

If you've ever had a bug to write for FC but werent sure if your talent was up to the task, let me reassure you, we all had to start somewhere.

If you would like to submit a story but arent sure if it would "make the grade" here, please feel free to send them to myself or Robotman.

We are both admins here and writers ourselves. We'd be happy to proofread your work, suggest changes or do whatever it takes to help you tell your stories here.

Part of what makes this board so interesting is the diversity of robot interests that abound here. In that sense, everyone has a story to tell.

Let's hear your story! :D
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:09 pm

If anyone is interested in proofreading or copy-editing stories for others, just post here with your contact info (if you want).

Postby Mirage » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:41 pm

I just want to warn everyone on this board, that when the gallery is back....

Something great (well, I think it's great!) will appear.... something very COMICal I guess... If I can ILLUSTRATE my point a bit.. That there is a big reason I am not posting any stories lately....

:wink: Hint! Hint!
Mirage

Postby Lithorien » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:22 pm

Mirage wrote:I just want to warn everyone on this board, that when the gallery is back....

Something great (well, I think it's great!) will appear.... something very COMICal I guess... If I can ILLUSTRATE my point a bit.. That there is a big reason I am not posting any stories lately....

:wink: Hint! Hint!
Mirage

Your point was quite DRAWN out, Mirage. I imagine it was PENCILed in quite a few minds' eyes' blanks. The foreSHADOWing of your statement POINTed us... ok, enough with the art/pencil puns. :P

Can't wait to see it though. :)

Postby zerodin » Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:51 pm

Curse you Mirage and you're subtle riddles! It will take me a fort night to dechiper all of that!

Postby crimsondragon1982 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:25 pm

I would like to take you up on that proof reading offer robotman. I'm sure you you and Kishin do a great job but since i have no writing talent and no artistic talent either, i would like to contribute to this board in some way.

You can send stuff that need to be proof read to crimsond@hotmail.com

I will do my best to have the best writing here.

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:43 pm

I'll have to opt out of proofreading stories. It's actually frustrating for me to work on someone else's story... my mind wanders far too much to have that kind of concentration. Kishin's still up for it though, and anyone else who volunteers in this thread.

Postby Mirage » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:10 pm

I might take you up on that, Crimsy! 8)

Mirage

Postby minkwheel » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 pm

Gee, Mirage....I think I have an INKling of what your newest PANELS will be for the Gallery... I've enjoyed your work from PASTEL to present, and I think that OIL BRUSH by it when it's posted, and STROKE your ego--- Gotta make sure that these submissions stay SHARPIE. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

Postby sparty » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:18 pm

stories are tough to write, ive tried my hand and I gotta say...god their awful lol. Maybe one day I will become talented enough like Mirage to write epic short stories

Next

Return to Stories