The student, last part

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The student, last part

Post by Mirage » Fri Dec 13, 2002 6:54 am

Just before his time was over with her, he quickly got dress and grabbed his stuff. Looking at her, he didn't know what to say. She simply hugged him and whispered something in his left ear. He opened the door, waved goodbye and left for home. While driving home, his mind was in the clouds, thinking of the phrase she whispered to him. "I love you." she had told him. Adrian hated to be confused like he felt at this situation "She is a damn machine! Not alive!" he cursed at himself. Arriving home, he went directly to bed where his wife was sleepy. "Goodnight, honey." he said softly to her. All the respond she gave him was a grunt from a snore.

In the morning, he was extremely grumpy, because he hadn't sleep one wink all night long. His wife ignored him and went to work as usual with out him. He didn't care no more, all he could see was Jane's face everywhere. He look at himself in the mirror and laugh out loudly. "It can't be possible, can't it?" he questioned himself.

For the rest of the day, he was very passive, even mellow to a point that his students questioned if he was on something. He didn't care about nothing but seeing Jane again that night. He even went to see the Head Master of the University to have more time with her. The old man refused and told him to stick to his schedule. Finally, it was night and was time to see Jane. He almost ran to her door and knocked quickly. She opened the door and let him in. The minute they made sure the door was closed and lock from the inside, they hugged and kissed hard. "Can we do what we did last night?" he asked her. She nodded and sat on the bed beside him. "Jane, I was thinking, what if we escape together, leave here, just you and me?" he asked her quickly. "But before anything else, I need you to do me a favour. I need you to steal my schematics from the Head Master's office so you can remove a circuit that prevent me from leaving this room." she begged with him. . Adrian nodded "Anything for you..." he promised to do her request. Leaving the room quietly, he headed for the Head Master's office. Grabbing his teacher's pass and a small knife, he manage to prie the door open. Following directives from Jane, he manage to find the safe with the schematics inside. Lucky for him, she did see the old man open the safe once with her in sight, allowing her to read the combination.

Slowly, he opened the safe and grabbed the schematics. Silently, he left the room after closing the safe and went to see Jane. Entering the room, he saw her standing straight like a post. Closing the door, he faced her and said to her "I got the schematics like you wanted!". She suddenly lost emotions in her face and spoke loudly. "Objective accomplish." she said outloud, in a robotic voice.

"What??" Dr. Kurts asked outloud, confused by what he just heard. Suddenly, all walls in the room lifted and revealed many people and surveillance equipments everywhere. The old man was standing there, along with his wife and many military looking people. The old man smiled "Congratulation, android 567, you manage to seduce NINE out of TEN professors into stealing secret plans for you! Good job!". "WHAT IS GOING ON??" Dr. Kurts screamed out loud, knowing he was in shit. "Let me explain, Adrian, this was a bogus experiment from the start. The real experiment was to see if Android 567 could manage to get scientists and professors into stealing secret plans for her within a week. As you can plainly see, she can. The military provided the funding to develop this android to go in Asians countries to steal secretive documents for us.

We needed to test her, so, we chose teachers, professors and scientists who seemed the lest to be seduce by her." she continued. "Oh God.... I am so sorry, Dear.." Adrian was mumbling outloud. "And one last thing, honey." his wife told him in front of everyone "I want a divorce!" she finished her sentence. "But.. Jane is Alive!!! She loves me!"Dr. Kurts yelled out to them. The old man slowly asked one question to Jane "Jane, do you love me too?" he laughed out. "Oh yes! I love you to most!" she said outloud to the old man. Dr. Kurts fell on his knees and sobbed

"She's alive!! SHE IS!!". "No she is not, it's just good programming, we were controlling her very thoughts the entire time. She is just a machine after all." the old man joked outloud, ridiculing Dr. Kurts. Dr. Kurts slowly got up and started to leave the room, a defeated man. "Dr. Kurts, also one last thing, you are also fired, please go clean your desk right now, security will assist you. Goodbye" the old man said with a serious tone.

Adrian walked out and slowly emptied his things in boxes and left outside. Arriving to the sidewalk, he just drop his things and he sat there on the ledge of the sidewalk, starring at the night sky. "Oh well.... Shit happens..." he softly said outloud, followed by a strong hardy laugh.

The end

Hope you enjoyed, Have all a good weekend!

Mirage

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Sat Dec 14, 2002 8:31 am

Hmmm.. excuse me.... anyone... did anyone like this one???

"Cough"....

Anyone?

(echo)

Anyone....?
Anyone....?
Anyone....?

(Mirage goes crawling in a dark corner and wimpers in self loathing)

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Aha!

Post by Trace Venom » Sat Dec 14, 2002 1:56 pm

Cool Twist. I saw the attempt at innovation and I really dug it :D

htb21

Post by htb21 » Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:43 am

*slow clap* loved it... was not expecting that twist end, great stuff!

Baron

Post by Baron » Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:41 am

:D :shock: :twisted: 8) :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work; keep those twists coming!
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Dec 15, 2002 10:36 pm

Finally read all parts..holiday shopping takes a lot out of you ;) Great story..really liked the ending, though a bit depressing lol

Keep up the good work!

Ryn
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:53 am

Now if the guy can get his revenge....THAT would be ultimate.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:37 pm

Yeah I think a bonus ending is in order...

Now if Mirage can get that ADPI sequel up and running I'll be happy x2!

-Brytestar