The student, Part 5

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The student, Part 5

Post by Mirage » Thu Dec 12, 2002 10:45 am

Please. always remember, I am writing this quickly during my breaks at work, so, sorry for any errors!

Mirage

Looking at her in the eyes, the doctor grabbed the battery and paused "If I remove your energy cell, won't you deactivate and risk losing some data?" he asked her. "Maybe... I don't know." she said with out any worries. "But if you do loose the data that makes your personality, would that worry you?" he asked again. ".... I don't know..." she replied. "Ok... Here I go." he smiled, slowly removing the battery.

"STOP! STOP! I don't want to be deactivated!" she quickly screamed out. He stop his action and smiled "Why don't you want to be deactivated? You are just a machine.". "I.. I .. don't know... Knowing I might loose what data that makes me what I am, frightens me..." she cried out. "Mmm.. Maybe this experiment is not a foolish thing after all..." he thought to himself. "Here, Jane, please close yourself and we proceed to your learning." he smiled to her, grabbing a chair and sitting at the table. "Yes, Adrian." she said, raising herself from the bed.

She sat facing him and said nothing. "Jane, your breasts are still exposed." he coughed. "I know.... You are the first to see them.. Do you like them?" she asked him. "It's irrelevant if I do or not, I am here to teach you." he blurred out, avoiding eye contact with her chest. "Then teach me how to please you!" she begged. "What? Of course not! You are not a sex doll!" he grumble to her. She got up and got totally naked. "Now, do I please you more?" she asked him. "JANE! Stop it!! Please..." he begged her, confused by what to do. "Is there any video cameras in this room???" he asked her quickly, knowing what already happened broke most protocols already. "None, I promise you, I would have detected them a long time ago." she reassured him. He look at his watch and saw he still had one hour of teaching time with her. "Come lay beside me." she begged him, lying on the bed, enticing him. What he did next, he was not proud of it. He reached in his briefcase and grabbed the remote control he was given to him by the old man.

"I am sorry for this." he told her, pressing a button labelled "off". Suddenly, she froze for a few seconds, and then went all limp, looking like she was a marionette who just got her string cut off. He got up and went to look at her. He got up and went to sit beside her. Her eyes were still opened. "Are you alive or just good programming?" he asked her, playing with her dark black hair. Looking at her body, he could not fight it no more. He got naked and reactivated her. "Adrien...." She smiled at what she saw. "May God forgive me for this." he whispered to himself, lying beside her, both of them fully naked.

sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by sparty » Thu Dec 12, 2002 5:04 pm

damn i hate philosophy. and darn you for questioning the ability of AI. of course robots aren't alive. They just have really good AI which can fool us.