The student, part 4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The student, part 4

Post by Mirage » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:08 am

A few days went along very calmly. Dr. Kurts was teaching Jane with enjoyment as she was such a fascinating student. "Yes, that is why dreams are important to have!" he laughed out loud to her. "Jane, let's take a break, please, I am so tired." he asked her while sitting on a coach. She sat beside him and smiled with puppy eyes. "Ok..ok, yes, I brought more pictures for you." he smiled. Like a little girl on Christmas receiving a giant doll, she look at the pictures with great passion. "Who is this?" she ask the Doctor. "This is my wife, Sara, we have been married for many years." he said with a bit of sadness in his voice. "Does she make you happy?" the girl asked. "Yes... I guess.. Lately, we have been fighting a lot..." he grumble. "Why?" she continued her questioning. "I don't know... sometimes, I think she don't love me no more... I don't know.. She won't even sleep with me anymore..." he continued talking, some tears forming around his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt warms hands touching his knees and he look up and saw the android starring at him with sad eyes "She doesn't know how a fantastic man she has. If I had you, I would never make you sad." she said, grasping his hands. He panicked and got up and walked around in circle. He look at her said "Sorry, sorry, please delete all of this nonsense from your brain or something...". She got up and faced him "Give me a hug." she ask him. "What?" he said confused. Slowly, she walked up to him and hugged him hard. He was confused by this and hugged her back. He felt her chest rubbing hard on him, her breasts feeling like warm pillows. "Jane... I am not suppose to make physical contact with you..." he mumble. "It never said I could make physical contact with my teacher, right?" she smiled, kissing him on the lips, eyes closed.

He panicked and pushed her hard, where she fell hard on the floor. "Jane? Are you ok?" he asked her quickly. "Oh God, I am so sorry, I panicked! Please be ok!" he told her, grabbing her in his arms. Her eyes opened sightly "You damaged me...One of my main circuit in my head is loose." she said softly. "SHIT! SHIT! I didn't mean it!" he cried out, afraid of what he did to her. "Don't worry, you can repair me... please lay me on my bed and follow my instructions." she blurred out, her voice sounding out of sync with her mouth movement. Nodding, he did what she asked him. "The circuit is in my head unit. Please open my face panel and look inside, you will see a red circuit board." she said softly. Confused, he reached in his suitcase and opened her manual he had. Studying it, he found how to remove her face panel. Pressing hard on both her cheeks, he heard a click. Suddenly, her face slowly raised and came off. He grabbed her face and removed it. He was stun to see the inside of her head. Full of circuits and cables, blinking and flashing, he saw her optics looking and him. Her metallic mouth formed a smiled and gave him more instructions.

After a few minutes of doing what she said, he manage to reconnect the circuit that had been loosen in her fall. She slowly looked at him while he reputed her face back. Lying almost on top of her, he blushed. "Want to see more of my circuits?" she asked him, knowing he was now curious about her of what makes her work. The doctor slowly nodded "I... I never seen an inside of an android..." he mumbled. Slowly, she grabbed his left hand and pushed it under her shirt right between her breasts. All he could do is "gulp". "Press here." she told him. He did and she slowly pulled her shirt off, exposing her chest to him. He look in wonder, not just at seeing her delicious breasts, but what was opening right under them. Her stomach panel was fully opened. "I... can I touch you?" he asked her quickly. She smiled and nodded. His hands reached on top of her breasts and he squeezed them both slowly. She gasped, closing her eyes. Knowing what he was doing was wrong, he could not stop himself. He squeezed his face between them and rolled his tongue around the nipples, being fully aroused. He then look at her insides. "Is this your power supply?" he asked her, seeing a sort of battery. "I don't know? Try removing it, we'll find out together!" she moaned with ecstasy.

To be continued

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:09 am

Sitting on a couch! Not a coach!!!!!!!!! Damn spelling mistakes!

:oops: