The student, part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The student, part 2

Post by Mirage » Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:44 pm

"Adrian!" a tall slim women shouted at Dr. Kurts. "Sara, my dear! How are you?" he asked while preparing his papers for his next class. "Not bad, I am sorry, but I won't be able to meet you for supper, I am starting on a new project today. I have to stay late here again, please forgive me, my husband." the woman said with sad eyes. "I understand, I am working on a new secret project too. What is yours about?" he asked her curiously. "Adrian, you know I can't tell you! It's top secret!" his wife smiled. "You don't trust me! How long we have been married and you still hide things for me!!!" the man growled. "Ok, You tell me yours then!" the woman barked back at him. "I can't tell you, it's hush-hush!" he gripped. "It's okay for me to tell you mine but you can't tell me yours??? I am so tired of this bullshit! You always do this to me since I have started working in this University too! You male self ego-centric prick!!" she shouted at him. He looked at her with angry eyes and left throughs the door quickly, grumbling. She looked down on the floor, at her shoes, tears falling down on them "Bastard..." she muttered.

Dr. Kurts knew working at the same school with his wife could have created problems. But He never realised she would become jealous of his work, he thought. Looking at the time, he quicky realised it was time to go at the Head-master's office to introduced himself to the android that he was going to teach. After knocking on the door and entering it, he was surprise to see the android. "She's Asian!" he muttered outloud. "Yes I am, my name is Jane Shitzuku, please to meet you, Dr. Kurts." the young-Asian looking android said smiling, while reaching at him for an hand-shake. "I am amaze! You look real! You must cost a fortune!" Dr. Kurts said laughing, shaking her hands. "My entire cost wassss..s...s..." she started to say out loud. But before she could finish, she suddenly when limp and closed her eyes, being just deactivated by the old man with a remote control. "Dr. Kurts! Theses are remarks you must not say to her! Information like that are not for you to know! Until we get her fully programmed with acceptable response, you will ask her only questions concerning the subject you are to teach her! Understand?" the old man asked angrily. "Yes, I am sorry for my outburst! Please forgive me. I am just a bit surprise by her. She is so realistic!" he said, walking in circle around her. "Here, take this, I am giving all the teachers a remote control for her. But please use it only on emergencies." the old man said, handing him out a small remote control with only a few buttons on it. "And read this, it's a copy of her instruction Manuel." he continued. "Starting tomorrow, you will go at this room in the new section we just built last month. Your hours with her will be from 9:00pm to 1:00am in the morning, Monday to Friday. I hope you have not a problem with this time frame?" he asked with a Sturm look. Dr. Kurts smiled "No...no, of course not! My wife will understand!". "Good, then see you tomorrow at her room tomorrow, Goodbye." the old man replied quickly. Dr. Kurts nodded and left the room, knowing his wife would not approve of the time frame.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Hmm...

Post by Trace Venom » Tue Dec 03, 2002 5:55 pm

I'm quite interested to see where this might go.

Thumbs up to proceed, Jet Fighter

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by ehy » Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:03 pm

I'm moderately curious... but I have to point out that proper use of line- and paragraph breaks would make this much easier to read. Call me old-fashioned or stodgy if you like, but I'm much more likely to enjoy a story when it's easy to read than if it's all squished up in one paragraph.

Intended as constructive criticism,
EHY

barakuda

interestuing

Post by barakuda » Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:52 pm

Interesting hope to see more soon. I know youll add twist like always

tectile

Post by tectile » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:39 am

Keep in mind that english is Mirage's second language.
I'm sure it is quite hard to write in a second language. I cut him a lot of slack for that reason.

I only speak and write in english and not very well at that.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:58 am

You should see when I write in French (my first language)!
Now! That is killing a language!!!!!!!! (L)

Actually, this is a problem with many biligual Canadians have. We kill both languages at the same time.

When I speak French, people find I have an english accent, when I speak english, my french accent shows up.
When I try speaking Brasilien portiguise I don't even want to know what accent is coming out! DOH!

Like I always said, I need an editor! (L)

Mirage

Nerfherder

Post by Nerfherder » Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:23 pm

Mirage wrote:Like I always said, I need an editor! (L)Mirage
Email me what you want and I'll do it for you if you like. :o)

Nerfenstein
'We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...."' - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas