Soccer-Mom Unit - 23 - Grasp

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:16 am

Heh heh... I'm glad to see this story is universally loved. :twisted: I tried to make this as dark and foreboding as I could... there was lots of foreshadowing to try and get this across. I always felt like I was pulling a fast one over the readers here because I always knew that Brad and Charlie would die by Pam's hand. :wink: I also wanted it to end rather abruptly, kind of like Brad's death itself. But I think we can all learn a lesson from this, and that's if you meet a lady from Fembot Command, ask for Robot Control instead. :lol:

Postby rickdrat » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:12 pm

Great job Robotman. The more dark and forboding the better. Although I'm glad you said it ended abrubtly. I was thinking as much, but he who has not posted his own stories shall not cast the first stone. Anyway, I can never get enough of your work so go recharge that imagination of yours.

Postby Devil » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:06 pm

Great story, was surprised to see it end so quickly. Not only was that a great story, but you got some of the dormant members out of hiding...

Ryan

Postby 123bot » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:03 am

Wow! The end is kinda hard but I love it! Nice one!

You should make another story with Pam paying back for what she has done to Brad.
Pam getting destroyed...she malfunction...we are happy by this scene..............you know the deal :lol:

User avatarKishin
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Kishin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:42 am

Actually knowing Fembot Command's methodology Pam would end up being scrapped and her components reused. They couldnt take the risk of anyone seeing her again after that incident. At the very least she'd be given a whole new faceplate and hair.

So in a way Pam doesn't truly survive this experience either.
"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today. But the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." - Isaac Asimov

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:45 am

I just got off the phone with a Natasha unit.... and yeah, Pam's parts already live on in other agents. :twisted:

Postby zerodin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:06 pm

Well if it was the robotic equivalent of traumatic then yeah, it's square.

Postby CB427 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:08 pm

OMG !!! That was COLD! Now what's gonna happen to the kids?Good story,but DAMN,What an ending!Any chance of an epiloge?

Postby blake_sigma » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:24 am

You mean like the son growing up to be a fembot hunter or something like that after he finds out what really happened to his father. That would be an awesome story, especiallly if he runs into the offsprings/pupils of 3 particular fembots (you know which ones and you know its going to happen).

We'll leave it in Robotman's hands

Thanks again for the stories :D

User avatarRobotman
Fembot Central Staff

Postby Robotman » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:19 pm

Hmmm... I han't actually thought about what happens to the kids after this. I think most likely they're forced to walk the streets of old London town in dirty, coal-smudged clothes until they find work. Jessica starts working 18 hour days at a sewing machine in a candle-lit textile factory while Marcus becomes understudy to a chimneysweep. :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Stories