Final Fantasy

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
href

Post by href » Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:05 am

I would just say, from what I have read, I think you should take your time and don't rush. And when the story is finished, make sure you take time to polish it.

Not having any knowledge of the FF world, I found it hard enough to follow without frequent bouts of broken english.
I aknowledge that what I read is very much a working draft, I just hope you take your time to get it right.

All the best on an interesting project
href

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sat Jun 15, 2002 2:23 pm

Well herf, i'm sure archon had told you that we may have something by the end of maybe july. Til then, what ever i show is just concepts of what it might look. We still trying to iron out alot of problems and issues..and just started on it a couple of days ago too. I'm also like to have some 3d renders done too, but i dont have those programs..being with middle class can suck sometimes...those programs are too much for me.. :cry: So it may be alonggg while, but we'll get there..and have it done right too...

Nathan

Dark_Archon
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Dark_Archon » Sun Jun 23, 2002 2:16 pm

Nathan/Daniel Email me on my HOtmail add A.s.a.p

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:16 am

News from your God Of Death, apparently Squaresoft has stated they are indeed in the works for an FF12 game..i seen what appears to be the title screen shot of the game..so far i'm not certain as to what it's about...So i guest this one we're doing is will be Offically called either Final Fantasy 13 or Final Fantasy: The Summoning....or something else altogether...But it will still be a Final Fantasy...I'll keep everyone posted on any more news...

Nathan.