Final Fantasy

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Dark_Archon
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Final Fantasy

Post by Dark_Archon » Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:11 pm

hi, i dunno if i really got a nack for writing but hey, I had an idea of putting a final fantasy spin on a Story dunno what do you guys reckon.

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Brytestar » Thu Jun 06, 2002 10:05 pm

That would be interesting.

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:51 am

Hey, i pretty much can help on that idea, and if need alittle artwork to give it a boost. :wink: but it's up to you, so no biiggie if you say no..

Nathan

Dark_Archon

FF

Post by Dark_Archon » Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:34 am

thats great mate, email me :)

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sun Jun 09, 2002 2:36 am

Hey archon, i e-mail ya, but it would be much easier if i really knew the details of what you were coming up with, or we have to start from scratch? And if so, how will do you follow final fantasy?? BTW, Hey Kishin, if you're reading this, how good are ya at making 3d animation short moives??? :| just asking, maybe we could work out something on an idea i have? :wink:

Nathan

P.S. Anyone know were i can find a cpoy of android? i have cyborg on vhs here...and cherry 2000 on dvd as well..willing to trade?

Nathan

Nathan

he,he..cool, a true final fantasy idea

Post by Nathan » Tue Jun 11, 2002 5:39 pm

That's pretty much right down the middle, as i spoke to archon about this, we decide on making this a honest attempt at writting it, squaresoft way. Yeah i know, probably not what ya wadda hear. But it still contains much android action, :wink: sorry people, no sex is involved :shock: . We're working a huge lot of ideas, for the most part we are making this with new ideas characters and places. it would be helpful if someone could provide me a site(s) on where i can look up english words into other lanuages such as chinese, inda, hudu(i thik that's how at spell it?) and other lanuages you can think of..I'm pretty much got set ideas and so forth, i should have art by end of this week, or sooner if i can get things going. Hell if it's well reviced by everyone here, we'll try to submit it to squaresoft...i know, BIG IF, but worth trying.

nathan

P.S. just put God Of Death under my name, nickname i picked up in highschool :mrgreen: :wink: :P :D

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Brytestar » Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:36 pm

Um.....When you said Final Fantasy. You know that are over a dozen games. Have you decided on what Final Fantasy world will the tale be based on?

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:58 pm

Uhm, not sure actually, this a total new one, i'm working on new names and stuff, anything that sounds based on any FF (except ff9, archon is not using anr refernce from it)is pretty much luck, or archon's intention, He has the writting chores, i think. So as i can see, everything is new, the only thing i can find the same is the name Cid, the magic and summons(which go by a different name) And the plot base of all Final fantasy's which is to save the planet. heh :lol: anyway, i hope no one is dissappointed in what has transperied with this idea?

nathan
P.S. just kidding about the god of death thingy.. :P

Dark_Archon

FF

Post by Dark_Archon » Wed Jun 12, 2002 4:06 pm

Ok i really don't know if ths will work. The story so far seems Good and My annonymus proof readers seem to agree. I am warning everyone Now Gynoids are a big theme but not the sexual side. I hope you guys will enjoy it. We have come up with alot of new and original Idea's as well as sticking to the FF theme. Any idea's are greatly welcome and as i intend this to be quite a long story. if i get enough intrest i'll release some extracts

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:34 am

Well, as archon put it, we hoping it goods well, i started on making all images on it, I would perfer to place this on my own site, but at present time, i still suck at making a good website. Andf i don't know alot on how to work it...I'm an artist, not a webhead. :wink: maybe of noidguy would put up the teasers for us...we're not trying to give anyway anything. We want to surprize the community, also we have to keep a majorly of the ideal drawing sercet. Otherwise we might lose this project to some rip off artist..yeah, there are alot out there that would do that to us little people...And like Archon said, ideas are welcome. Anf mirage..i'm famous for being the death of artist's giant ego's...So get your tissues readly, cause i'm going to make ya cry...seriuosly..i'm not joking..no ill thoughts toward ya and all, i'm just as friendly as i am serious about this project..Like i tell my oppeants, best luck to ya and your dreams..i have mine to address....hey, for all i know, this could be my final fantasy...(sorry, had too, couldn't resist..he,he.)

Nathan :lol:

href

Post by href » Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:05 am

I would just say, from what I have read, I think you should take your time and don't rush. And when the story is finished, make sure you take time to polish it.

Not having any knowledge of the FF world, I found it hard enough to follow without frequent bouts of broken english.
I aknowledge that what I read is very much a working draft, I just hope you take your time to get it right.

All the best on an interesting project
href

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sat Jun 15, 2002 2:23 pm

Well herf, i'm sure archon had told you that we may have something by the end of maybe july. Til then, what ever i show is just concepts of what it might look. We still trying to iron out alot of problems and issues..and just started on it a couple of days ago too. I'm also like to have some 3d renders done too, but i dont have those programs..being with middle class can suck sometimes...those programs are too much for me.. :cry: So it may be alonggg while, but we'll get there..and have it done right too...

Nathan

Dark_Archon

Post by Dark_Archon » Sun Jun 23, 2002 2:16 pm

Nathan/Daniel Email me on my HOtmail add A.s.a.p

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:16 am

News from your God Of Death, apparently Squaresoft has stated they are indeed in the works for an FF12 game..i seen what appears to be the title screen shot of the game..so far i'm not certain as to what it's about...So i guest this one we're doing is will be Offically called either Final Fantasy 13 or Final Fantasy: The Summoning....or something else altogether...But it will still be a Final Fantasy...I'll keep everyone posted on any more news...

Nathan.