Chef Antoine at the IRON CHEF!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Chef Antoine at the IRON CHEF!

Post by Mirage » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:56 am

Welcome to the IRON CHEF!

Mr. Fukui Kenji : Welcoming you with fellow commentary, Mr. Hattori Yukio and our zany Ota Shinichiro!

Ota Shinichiro : Fukui-san, today is a special day we have someone very special from Canada, Montreal, along with his droid. Here is our MC, Mister Kaga.

Kaga : Yes, today, we have with pleasure to meet, Chef Antoine and his gynoid.

Antoine: Bonjour, mes amies! Today, I will win the contest with new delicouis food for your mouth to water.

Kaga : Is it truth that you are renown around the world for your buffoonery?

Gynoid : Yes, master.

Antoine : Shut up, robot! NON! Of course not! I am famous because of my food! Quel question!

Kaga : Are you ready to choose your Chef?

Antoine : Oui!

Kaga : Here are the IRON CHEFS! Chinese chef Chin Kenichi (yellow)
French chef Sakai Hiroyuki (red)
Italian chef Kobe Masahiko (green, white and red)
Japanese chef Morimoto Masaharu (silver)
Which one you choose?

Antoine : Er.. Can I choose the camera man?

Kaga : Ahahaha! Very funny! NOW CHOOSE!

Antoine :Mynimynimo, Mynimynimo Mynimynimo... Wich one do I choose? I pick French chef Sakai Hiroyuki (red) .

Kaga : Sucker! (HA!) Just kidding! Now, let's see the secret ingrediant!

Kaga pulls a table cloth and reveals HOTDOGS!

Narator : If my memory y serve me well, as a child, I would go at the wood where I pick flowers until my father went and grabbed me and brought me to the parking lot and force-feed me something I had never saw. A hotdog. Wondering what kind of meat is this, my father ram the dog down my throat. Ah the memories.

Remember, Never ask what kind of meat is in a hotdog.

Antoine: Tabarnaque. Fucking hotdogs!! What the hell what can I do with hotdogs??? I am gonna loose now for sure!

Gynoid : Yes, master.

Antoine : Shut up, robot!

Mr. Fukui Kenji :Here we start THE HOTDOG contest! Here we see both Chef running and grabbing some hotdogs! Look at them go! I am so excited!

Mr. Hattori Yukio : Yes, already Chef Antoine is having problems, he asked his gynoid to get him fresh water and she ran to bathroom and scoop out the water direclty from the toilets. He needs to be more careful in his directions!

Ota Shinichiro : Fukui-san, Already Iron Chef Sakai Hiroyuki as prepared 4 dishes under 7 minutes. Chef Antoine is still struggling with his gynoid after asking her to cook a weiner on the grill. You can imagine what she tried to do to him!

Mr. Hattori Yukio : After a late start, now Chef Antoine is on fire! Look at him go!

Gynoid : Antoine on fire!

(Grabs a pot of boiling water and dumps it on Chef Antoine)

Antoine : AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It's burning!!!!

Gynoid : Antoine still on fire!

(Grabs all pots of boiling water and dumps it more on Chef Antoine)

Antoine : AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!!!! THE PAIN!!!!!!!

Ota Shinichiro : Fukui-san, Already Iron Chef Sakai Hiroyuki as prepared 18 dishes under 40 minutes. Chef Antoine is still struggling with his gynoid after being scorched from all that hot boiling water on him. But you know, Look at him go, he's still hot!

Gynoid : Antoine is hot!

(Grab's tons of ice from the freezers and dumps it in Antoine's chef uniform.)

Antoine : AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OH GOD!!!!!!!!SO COLDDD!!!!!!!

Mr. Hattori Yukio : Look likes Chef Antoine is still having problems. Let's the crowd give me a chant! Ok, everyone, all together! ARIKARI! ARIKARI! YAY!!!!!

Antoine : SHUT UP!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU FISH EATERS!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! I Quit!!!!

Kaga : Time over!! Let's see what special recipes where created by our superb Chefs today.

Narrator : Today's ingredient was a special one. One that only brilliant talents could created magic with it. To start, Chef Antoine did zero dishes for our honored judges. Look at the elegance of the empty plates, true brilliance. Now, Iron Chef Sakai Hiroyuki gives us 34 dishes. From Hotdog soups to hotdog Ice Cream. A pure Artist. Now, for the tasting!

The first Judge : I like this empty plate, makes me remember when I was a child, after the bomb fell on Hiroshima, we had nothing to eat and all we could do is stare at empty plates while we were dying of hunger. Truly brilliance, good job, Chef Antoine.

Chef Antoine : What??? It's a freaking empty plate!!! I did nothing!!!

The second Judge: OHHH! IT's soo cute! Adorable! Wow! So original! So good for people on a diet! You are so smart!

Chef Antoine : It's a freaking empty plate!!! I did nothing!!! NOTHING!!!!

3rd Judge : I feel a bit disappointed with the meal, I still feel empty at seeing the plate. But still, a true masterpiece!

Chef Antoine : YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!!!!!!!! IT"S AN EMPTY PLATE!!

4rth Judge : I agree with the 3rd Judge, I was expecting something like an hamburger or something, but you still feel the creativity behind this fabulous piece. You should be proud!

Chef Antoine : AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Run's off the stage, followed by his gynoid)

Kaga : After testing all the Iron Chef's meal, a surprise decision! IRON CHEF Sakai Hiroyuki WINS!!!!!

(During credits)

Chef Antoine : I like to say all Japanese people are crazy, that is all I have to say.

gynoid : Yes, master!

THE END

Otaru Mamiya
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Otaru Mamiya » Tue Nov 19, 2002 12:51 pm

Another one of these...?! Nooooooooo! *Falls over twitching and babbling incoherently*
"Don't sweat the petty things... don't pet the sweaty things..."

Keizo

Re: Chef Antoine at the IRON CHEF!

Post by Keizo » Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:49 pm

Mirage wrote: Chef Antoine : I like to say all Japanese people are crazy, that is all I have to say.

gynoid : Yes, master!

THE END
Are you just figuring that out! Good one Mira-ji :lol:

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:18 pm

It may possibly be amusing. I can only run my humor emulator over it at best.
World Domination through transformation.

rs5420
Technosexuality: Built

Post by rs5420 » Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:37 pm

I like the "tabarnaque" thing a lot...