Brueckmann's new story

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:19 pm

ehy wrote:I've enjoyed your stories - this one no exception. I like (among other things) the fact that your stories are, in fact, STORIES, with actual plot and character and even good writing.

EHY
And I don't have a plot? :shock:
You want killing? You can have a plot without being about assassination.

If I wanted to I could write something like this but, don't like something that centers on assassination.
World Domination through transformation.

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:52 pm

Easy! Not slighting anyone else. And no, it's not specifically killing that makes a plot - it was in this story, but he's had others with very different plots. (And several of my own fiction writings I don't consider stories, too, just to be clear.)

EHY

Dark_Archon
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

stories

Post by Dark_Archon » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:07 am

Brueckmann's storys always have a unque twist in them and never involve sex to be honest i think there great and offer a alternative view to what some of us hope to be the future. Keep writing mate :)

Brueckmann

Post by Brueckmann » Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:54 pm

Don't worry Dark, I don't plan to stop writing for ASFR. In fact, I already have a pretty good idea about what Jerzy's next 'adventure' will entail.

For example, I already know that it will most assuredly involve killing.

And I'll manage to work an android in there as well. By the way, I've read your story on Href's fantastic site; any chance you've got any more posted someplace? Or maybe you have one of two unfinished stories collecting dust in your PC (I have about half a dozen such 'works-in-progress' that I've really just abandoned). If so, why don't you swing them my way? I'd love to have a look at what's cooking in that magnificent and discerning brain of yours.

And EHY: thanks for your vote of confidence. You've written much more in the vein of ASFR that I have, so your voice is definitely one that I can respect on this subject. You do a great job too.