[story] Chris the Fembot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Did you like this story?

Nope
26%
Yes
74%

Total votes: 19

BethBot0101
Banned

[story] Chris the Fembot

Post by BethBot0101 » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:31 pm

Kistin,

Feel free to let me know if this is better than the original version.

To everyone else: Comments appreciated.

----------------

Chris the Fembot

by, BethBot

At one time I was relatively ordinary, as Transsexual Male-to-Female computer geeks go. That was of course before I discovered Professor Stranton’s project.

I brushed a strand of light brown hair out of my face as I sat in front of my computer in an apartment I shared with a lesbian friend of mine. As I sat there reading my e-mail a message arrived from Professor Stranton that said he had an idea I might be interested in.

I replied to the e-mail asking for more details and Professor Stranton said that he was developing a female robot but, needed a mind for the robot. He was wondering if I would be interested.

I was intrigued as I’d always secretly desired to be a robot in my fantasies. Trying not to look too eager, I replied that I might be interested and we set a time to meet.

Some days later at the appointed time I met Professor Stranton in his office.

Professor Stranton was a man in his forties with a thin frame. His face was square and framed by graying brown hair he kept in a crew cut and was dressed in a pair of slacks with a tieless dress shirt.

The Professor gestured me to have a seat and I sat in one of the two chairs in front of his desk.

After the introductions and some small talk the Professor explained the process to me when I asked. “Well, the technology is very new but, it boils down to accessing the brain as if it were a computer storage device and moving the contents to a more mechanical storage device.”

I sat forward in my chair listening intently as he went into further detail. When the Professor was done explaining it to me I signed a consent form and he set a date for the operation.

The lab Professor Stranton had told me to go to for the operation turned out to be in an old office building off the main campus that seemed not to have any other tenants at the moment. The office turned out to be in the basement and a receptionist told me to wait until the Professor was read.

After a while, the Professor greeted me and led me to another room where there was lots of advanced medical and robotic equipment. On a metal table was striking redhead with green glassy eyes and I noted an open tummy exposing a mass of electronics.

“So, what should we call her? It is only fair as you will be her.” said Stanton gesturing at the female robot lying on the metal table.

I looked at her and saw she wa beautiful in a sort of lean way. I liked the look and said, “Christine or Chris for short”

“Okay,” he wrote that down. “Now let me introduce you to Sheryl who will do the mind transfer.” He led me to another room where there was some kind of torture device of a chair and sitting at a computer was a blond woman in her forties. “This is Sheryl, my Colleague. Sheryl, this is Chris our volunteer.”

The woman got up and looked me over her lips quirked. “So, you want to be our mech-babe?”

I looked a question at Stranton, “ That is our little nickname for her.”

“Well, yes” I said with embarrassment.

Sheryl evidently decided I would do and gestured to the torture device. “This is the transfer chair Would you strip and get in it for me, please?”

I looked at the chair uneasily and took a deep breath and let it out then undressed until I was naked as the day I was born. Then I carefully sat in the chair with Sheryl’s help wincing at the feel of cold metal on my body. Finally I lay back and Sheryl asked if I was ready. I nodded and Sheryl typed something on the computer in front of her and the chair came to life. Something pierced the back of my neck and I knew nothing more.

When I came to I could not sense anything. I was in a void. Then I somehow got a message in my consciousness, “Chris? Can you understand me?”

I tried to nod my head but, didn’t seem to have one.

“If you can understand me. Just, pretend you are talking.”

I did and tried to say, “Where am I?”

“Good! You are in the computer. Not yet in the robot. “

“Shouldn’t I be able to sense something?”

A pause, “Oh that’s right, we never gave you any of the more advanced code. Here have this.”

I felt something enter my consciousness and realized it was compiled programing code and examined it. It was routines to access various hardware types in the lab and I used one to access the camera behind Sheryl. Zooming in I saw her sitting in from of a terminal. Using another bit of code I activated the speech synthesizer and spoke in a female voice (Apparently, the code was for my permanent female voice) and said, “This is weird”

Sheryl looked a little startled then smiled

“Can you see me?” she asked.

“There is a camera behind you” I said in that soft artificial voice.

Sheryl turned to the camera, and waved, “So, how do you feel?” she asked.

I thought for what felt like several minutes but, Sheryl hadn’t had time to do more than draw a breath, “I’m not sure” I said at last.

“What does that mean?” she said.

“Just that well, it is new and I’m really not sure what I feel at the moment.”

Sheryl frowned, “Do you feel any emotion?”

I thought about the question, for a while, “On an intellectual level I feel many things. but, on an emotional level? No.”

Sheryl nodded, “Looks like that isn’t something we can simulate for you until we write the emotion emulator.”

I watched her as she brought up a code file she was working on and began to type, after a while she stopped and saved it.

“Chris, could you check this for any errors?”

“Will do” I said with aplomb. This was something I liked to do.

I opened the file in my mind and began to examine it. After a few minutes of real time, “Check line 24 of Sadness.cpp” I said.

She opened the other file and said “Shit” when she saw it, “Thanks.” she said at last.

“You’re welcome”

After a while of this I noticed Stranton had entered the room.

“How is our little binary girl?” he asked Sheryl with a wink.

“Oh she can hear you, Bob. She is in fact fine except, she can’t feel emotion except in an intellectual way until we finish the emotion emulator.”

“Hello Dr. Stranton” I said

“You can call me Bob, Chris”

The professor then left us alone as Sheryl got to work on testing code. As she did this I noticed there was a link to the Net on the system I was on and began to explore.

As I explored my data banks grew increasingly big and on the second day of this Sheryl asked, “What are you doing that eats up so much disk space?”

I replied, “Absorbing as much information as I can.”

Sheryl sighed. “Okay, I’ll get you some more storage space in a bit” True to her word the next day she installed another hard drive to my array of drives.

That night as I sat nestled inside the computer system someone tried to hack into me. I followed the source of the attack and tracked it down to a high school girl at her home in Texas.

I took control of an inactive webcam in the girls room and watched her as she typed away. I debated with myself for a few moments then erased the contents of the screen and printed in white text on a black background, “I now control your computer”

The girl stared.

I brought up a prompt on the screen.

“Who are you ?” she typed.

“Lets just say I don’t appreciate my systems being hacked. You may call me Chris.” Then I said on the screen, “As a lesson I will erase your hard drive now” and proceeded to do just that. The girl was frantic. I kept an eye on her after that but, she never hacked anything again.

The next day I told Sheryl about the hacking attempt but, left out what I did. A few days later I was disconnected from the Net.

At last the code was ready for the robot and the robot was readied for the transfer from the computer I was in now.

A button in the navel of the robot was pressed and the panel underneath its breasts opened with a hiss. After the panel was open a cable was connected to a port and the other end to one of the ports on the computer I was in. Sheryl then instructed me to move to the robot. Once there I shut down.

When I came to, things were a little different. I sensed the system I was in was still very powerful but, not as much as the one I was in before. Using the optics code I had been given when installed in her I opened the robot’s eyes. I found myself staring at the white ceiling.

Sheryl came into my field of view.

“Okay girl, I want you to sit up but, not too fast.”

Accessing the code for moving the body I gracefully sat up smoothly.

“Any problems?” she asked.

I shook my head after a moment of running diagnostics.

“In that case, get up and try to walk.”
I swung my feminine legs off the metal table and lowered myself to the floor. Then stood. I walked very gracefully, yet there was something precise about the way I walked.

Sheryl watched me, “You know you walk a bit mechanically” she said with a faint giggle.

I analyzed my walk and made a couple minute changes to the routines.

Now I walked more humanly., “This better?” she nodded.

A little later she handed me some clothes after closing me up. I slipped into the panties and bra then put on the shorts and blouse. I examined my hair then just pushed it into a ponytail (It was really fake hair) and asked Sheryl, “How do I look?”

“Like a woman trying to be comfortable.” she said handing me a mirror. Staring back at me was a fairly beautiful redhead clad in shorts and blouse with a ponytail. Her eyes were a brilliant green that looked a little shiny.

“Do you think I could pass for the real thing?” I asked.

Sheryl rubbed her chin, “Well yes but, you should go through those woman’s fashions and mannerism’s databases you have.”

I hadn’t realized they were there and locked up for ten minutes while I went through them.

Sheryl waved a hand in front of my face as I did this but, I wasn’t aware of that at the time. Finally I finished and looked at her as she looked at me with concern. “Um I’m fine, I guess I was paying too much attention to those databases” I said sheepishly.

When everything seemed okay Sheryl gave me an ID that showed the robot in place of the old me. Sheryl then said, “ “We didn’t change everything. You technically have the same identity as before but, now have a different photo and your fingerprints have been erased from the files as you don’t have any.”

I nodded and took a toolkit she gave me for quick repairs and went off to return to my apartment.

Shelly was in the apartment we shared and when I entered she asked, “Who gave you a key?”

I held up my ID card with the same ID number as my old one and Shelly’s mouth dropped open. “I’d wondered what happened to you. Someone was paying your share of the rent as I saw it on the bills but, where were you?”

“Shelly, I’d been in a new medical program, how do you like my new look?”

Shelly looked me over and sighed, “If you weren’t my roommate, I’d date you.” she said wistfully.

I went to my room and put my repair kit in a safe place then cleaned up a bit as I hadn’t been there in some time.

After that I told Shelly I was going to retire early and closed and locked my bedroom door. Once that was done I pressed the hidden button in my navel and the panel in my tummy opened with a hiss. I flicked a switch in there and another panel opened in my arm. I then closed the panel in my tummy and pulled a power cord from within the open arm panel. I looked around and realized there was only one surge protector in the room, and that was for an an old Linux workstation. I sighed and unplugged the surge protector and plugged it in near the bed then plugged my power cord into the surge protector.

That done, I lay down on the bed naked and went into sleep mode.

The next morning I powered up when my internal clock told me it was time to wake from sleep and got dressed after winding up my power cord and closing my arm panel.

Since I had been out of my classes for a quarter, I started the quarter that morning and no one thought anything unusual of me as I sat in my classes.

When I got back to my apartment, Shelly was not there so, as it was late afternoon, I decided to get a bit of a charge before doing my class work.

I opened my arm panel and plugged myself in not thinking to lock the door or even make sure it was locked.

I came to a couple hours later with Shelly standing next to my bed staring at my arm. Shelly saw me start to move and shrank back.

“You are a robot!” she said.

“Yeah” I admitted.

Shelly stood there in shock. I decided to open my tummy panel after I had closed my arm panel. “Yeah I’m a robot.” I sad as I opened my front panel.

At last Shelly overcame hr shock and said, “Where is the real Chris?”

I sighed, “I am the real Chris. I said I was in a medical program right?” Shelly nodded. “Well, the truth is that was a program to develop a working humanoid robot and they did it by transferring my mind to this body.

Shelly came closer to me and asked, “Can I touch that?” I nodded as she pointed at a switch that opened my face panel. She pressed the switch and my face plate came off and I put my hand up to catch the plate.

Shelly found herself staring at a face that was exposed circuitry and two cameras along with a small set of speakers.

Shelly took my face plate and turned it over in her hands. I watched her as she did this. At last she handed it back to me and I put my face plate back on and it slicked into place.

“Wow, my roommate is a robot.” said Shelly.

The next day I told Sheryl and she said that the project must remain secret and that was an order so, I was not able to disobey. Sheryl instructed me to make sure my roommate didn’t tell anyone. I nodded to show I understood.

So, when I got back to the apartment I asked after class, I asked Shelly to keep my secret or I would have to do something I didn’t want to do.

“Like what?” she asked.

“Shelly, I’ve been given orders that if you tell anyone I’ll have to kill you”

“You mean that?” I nodded.

“Can’t you get around them?” I shook my head

“Shelly, I’m programmed to follow those orders. I can’t disobey them even if I want to do so.”

Shelly digested this. “Okay, I promise not to tell anyone. I know you wouldn’t harm me if you didn’t have to having known you for a while”

Shelly and I hugged each other.
World Domination through transformation.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:25 am

Would someone please tell me wht they liked and didn't like?

This poll is kind of divided.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Transformation Really Ain't My Thing.. But...

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:30 am

Well, transformation really isn't my thing, but I liked the plot and the description of the robotic-ness (for lack of a better word :)), and the transformation was handled well. Makes me wonder what it would be like...

So where's the next part, eh?
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 1024 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:41 am

The story doesn't do anything for me on the fetish level, transformation isn't my thing, but it's an interesting idea and well written, so I gave it a "yes" vote.

Be seeing you...

BethBot0101
Banned

Re: Transformation Really Ain't My Thing.. But...

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:44 am

moon-kittie wrote:Well, transformation really isn't my thing, but I liked the plot and the description of the robotic-ness (for lack of a better word :)), and the transformation was handled well. Makes me wonder what it would be like...

So where's the next part, eh?

C-ya,
Catie
You guys are relentless (meant in a good way).

I'll try to write another part.

Is there anything in particular you were looking for?

Just wondering.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:47 am

1024 wrote:The story doesn't do anything for me on the fetish level, transformation isn't my thing, but it's an interesting idea and well written, so I gave it a "yes" vote.
Thanks.

Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Sat Nov 02, 2002 12:12 pm

I liked the story, personally I was hoping a little more for figuring out how they got ones brain into the computer, but thats me. I love transformation stories, but then thats because of my personal interests. I even talked about that in a entry I posted today in Loving The Machine a few mins ago. But its a nice story thanks Beth.
Miss Silver Karakuri

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:36 pm

silverkarakuri wrote:I liked the story, personally I was hoping a little more for figuring out how they got ones brain into the computer, but thats me. I love transformation stories, but then thats because of my personal interests. I even talked about that in a entry I posted today in Loving The Machine a few mins ago. But its a nice story thanks Beth.
Well, the viewpoint wasn't optimal for discussing the how of the transfer.

I'm pretty sure that within several decades they will in fat be able to do something like that but, might not yet have life like robots to go with it :-/