Family life, part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

part 5

Post by Mirage » Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:41 pm

The next few weeks pasted quickly. Things were so ..so.. Like things were like when I used to have a family. I felt alive again, because of Alice and Annie. Alice was a fresh breath of air for me. I, being not a religious man, Alice did force me to read the Bible every morning and night. I didn't mind it to much, it made her happy, knowing I did believe in something greater that all of us. Sadly, like many things in life, perfect happiness never last for ever. It happened one Sunday.

"MAX! MAX!" Alice screamed out loud to me, while I was outside, racking the leaves. "What is it???" I screamed back at her, running to see her distressed. ‘It's Anny! She was running down the stairs and she lost her footing and she fell!" She cried out to me, grabbing my arm thigh, pushing me in her house. "Oh my God! Did you called the ambulance???" I asked her quickly, running in the house. "I can't!!! I can't!!!!" she cried out. "What do you mean????" I asked her confused. Turning my head, looking at the end of the flight of stairs, I saw why she couldn't. Anny was lying on her back, sounding like a broken record."Mmmmommy...Mommy...Mmoomyy...Mmmommyyy".
What was the most shocking, it was seeing that her head was ripped out from her torso and sparks was flashing brightly right underneath her neck. "She's a robot...?" I asked Alice. ‘Yes... my husband built her because I was barren. I always wanted a child, so, he built me one.... never getting old or sick... she is perfect to me." she said, crying, grabbing Anny's head and lifting it.
Alice then pulled a wire from Annie's exposed circuits and Anny's head stop functioning. "Can you fix her?" she asked me. "What?? I am just a welder...I.. I can't!" I told her, scared a bit of what I was seeing. "Please!! Please! I need her!! Fix her! She loves you!" Alice cried out to me, pushing Annie's head in my arms. Looking at Annie's deactivated icy eyes, I dropped her on the floor and I ran for the door. Alice, crying just grabbed the head and cradled it like a little girl holding a broken doll. "I'll try... I'll try, Alice.." I told her, helping her get up. We brought Anny's broken body to my house. Where I spent hours, repairing all the wires and cables that had snapped in two from the fall. "How do I turn her on?" I asked Alice, who was sitting beside me the entire time. "Place your fingers right inside her anus and press hard." she said to me, directing my fingers.
"Strange place for a button." I told myself. I did what she told me and suddenly, a panel opened on Anny's chest. "Only shit... Look at her, your husband is a genius!" I said out loud. "Press the red button there, that will reactivate her." Alice smiled, hopping that the repairs where good. "M..MMmommy..Mommy, what happened?" Anny asked her mother. "You got hurt, but Max here fixed you up!" Alice said with tears of happiness. Anny Hugged me hard and kissed me on my nose "Thank you, Papa!". "Papa???" I asked quickly. "It must be a glitch in her system, I can fix it." Alice said, deactivating Annie quickly. "No... let her call me Papa... I like it." I smiled at Alice.

Since being a rough day, we decided to reactivate Anny only tomorrow. Me and Alice, we were lying both in bed naked. "It doesn't bother you Anny is a droid?" Alice asked me, nervously. "No..." I told her, surprised at myself. "I am glad you feel that way, because I need to tell you something, Max... Please insert your penis in my anus." she asked me, moving her buttocks close to my penis. "What?...I..ok.." I said, while doing what she asked to me. Slowly, she moaned out loud. "Mmmm.... deeper, please..." she begged me. I was a bit scared, pretty sure what Alice was going to show me, that she was an android too. After a few more minutes of penetration, she left a big moan and then turned to me and told me "I like it in the ass, sometimes." she laugh out. I laughed out loud and kissed her hard. She smiled and took my left hand and inserted my middle finger inside her pussy. It was so warn and wet. "Press here." she said with a small smile on her lips. ‘Sure." I told her, doing her bidding. My fingers pressed close to her clitoris, but just above it, I felt something moving. Suddenly, I heard the same noise I heard the first night I sleep with her. Slowly, looking at her chest, right under her breast, a large panel opened and exposed her circuits inside her. "I hope you are not ashamed of me.." she asked me. Looking inside her, lights and circuits blinking, only made me hornier. "Alice.... Fuck me with your panel open!" I growled at her. "Ok, but first, you need to reprogrammed me, make me your wife..." she begged me hard.
"My wife??...I.. I." I mumble, not sure what to say. "Please, you only need to plug me to a computer and I'll guide you." she continued to begged. "Ok... I'll get my old laptop. Wait here." I told her, running like crazy to my house, fully naked. I didn't care who saw me anymore. Running back up, I saw Alice who was sitting there, her stomach fully open, a cable sticking out, waiting for me. I plugged the cable in my laptop and her schematics appeared on my com. "Go at programming icon.. Yes, there, scroll down until you see my husband name. Now, simply erase it and type in yours." she simply smiled. "And then press enter and that's it." she said with a small laugh. "That's it? Anyone can reprogram you like this?" I asked her in disbelief. "Yes... I guess, but I broke many of my programming firewalls he had installed in me. That is how I became more self aware and wanted to be more human. For 4 years, he left me for Japan. I wanted to become more than just a robot maid for his house and his robot child. When I saw you, I fell in love with you...Now, I am your wife.." Alice cried out, so happy. ‘Let's see your other settings." I told her, clicking on other icons. "Anything you want, my love." she hugged me hard from behind. Her warm breasts pressing hard on my back. "What is this?" I asked her, clicking on an icon named "SEX DRIVE". "I don't know." she lied deviously to me. I pressed on it and it was all the sex programs she had installed in her CPU. "Ahhh... you know 368 positions... you perverted machine." I laughed at her. ‘What this do?" I asked while pressing a strange icon, looking like a big "G". Suddenly, Alice moaned hard in deep orgasm. "That's my "G" point!" she moaned out. "Of really." I chuckled. I continued clicking on it, each time, making Alice moaned louder and louder. "Please.... don't stop... please..." she begged. I clicked more and more, getting more and more aroused each time. Alice screamed so loud, the entire house was filled with moan. Suddenly, my computer screen turned all blue with error message. "ERROR!!! ERROR!!!!!! ERROR!!!" Alice suddenly said out loud, replacing her moans of pleasure. I panicked and pulled the cable out of the computer. "ERROR!!! ERROR!!!!!! ERROR!!!" Alice kept repeating over and over. I look inside her and saw things were flashing quickly. I suddenly saw a big red button and pressed it hard. Suddenly, everything stopped. I had deactivated Alice. I got up and walked around and sat back beside Alice and reactivated her. To my prayers, she was ok. "It was only a crash." she laugh out.

(To be continued)

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Please, sir, can I have summore?

Post by DollSpace » Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:48 pm

Woo-hoo! Great story...but what happens next? And what happens when her husband gets home? Keep up the wonderful work!

Ryn