Droid Hunter - Part 4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

Droid Hunter - Part 4

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:25 pm

Just as Cricket and Gia were getting ready to rumble, as it were, two more voices came from out of the tall trees that surrounded them.

“Oooo, is there gonna be a fight?” one asked. “It looks like the tall dark-haired one is getting ready to knock little blondie on her butt”, the other observed. The two voices belonged to a pair of rather flashy looking girls. One had shocking pink hair, and the other had a rather interesting sea green tint to her. Both were wearing studded leather jackets, bikini tops, daisy duke shorts, and heels, all in matching red. Except for the difference in hair color, the two looked to be very much identical twins. And like the other ‘girls’ in this Forrest, Cricket recognized both of them as androids. “Party Girl” models to be exact. The pink-haired one walked up to Cricket and Gia, as both were still staring each other down.

“So, are you two gonna like catfight, or is this just a boring staring contest?” she asked. On hearing this, both of them backed down.

“No, no fight here” Cricket said. “We were just having a difference of opinion, that’s all.” Gia looked at Cricket but said nothing. Cricket turned her full attention to the pink-haired fembot. “And who might the two of you be?” she asked. The two leather-clad girls smiled brightly now, happy to be the center of attention.

“My name is Melanie” said the pink-haired girl.

“And my name is Kelsey” said the green-haired girl.

“But everyone just calls us Mel and Kel” both said in unison, giggling.

Cricket smiled politely. “Well, that’s cute” she said, adding, “in a sickly sweet sort of way, but still……do you both remember how you got here?” she asked. The twin girlbots replied in tag team fashion.

“Ok, like check it out” Mel began, “We were hired for this totally wicked party…”

“…at only the hottest party mansion in New Chicago.” Kel said.

“Todd Gamble’s” they said together, wooing.

“We were just getting out of the limo…” Kel said.

“…and she says, ‘Gee, my head feels funny’” Mel said, pointing to Kel.

“And then she says, ‘Gee, my head feels funny too’” Kel said, pointing to Mel.

“And then the next thing we know…” Mel started to say, but then she looked at her twin, and then they both looked at Cricket with an unsure expression.

“We have nooo idea how we got here.” they both said in unison.

Cricket just smiled mutely back. She found it hard to believe she was once like these two, once upon a time. She was about to quiz them further about this party they were hired for, hoping it would give some clue about why all these different types of fembots had been gathered here. Just then, Cricket heard what she thought was a young girl, singing. Gia noticed it too.

“Now what’s going on?” she asked in a rather annoyed tone.

“Well, whatever it is sounds like it’s coming from this direction” Cricket replied, pointing north. She took more than a few steps to following the sound of the music. There seemed to be no force field to stop her this time. She motioned for the others, now a group of six altogether to follow.

They all walked carefully through the brush to a small clearing a few hundred feet ahead. Sitting there in Indian-style fashion, picking a flower, and singing to herself, was a young, freckled-face girl, with round-rimmed glasses. She appeared to be about fifteen or so in human terms. Her auburn-brown hair was braided into two pigtails, just like Cricket wore her hair. Gia was about to step forward and go into interrogation mode once more, but Cricket raised her hand up on the taller droid’s chest, stopping her cold, and giving her a “don’t even think about it” look.

The freckled-face girl just kept singing and humming to herself, slowing picking the pedals off the flower in her hand. She seemed to be either unaware of the group of fembots standing before or, or she was simply ignoring them. Cricket walked up to and greeted her with a nice “Hello”. The girl looked up right at Cricket, and gave a friendly, yet simple “Hello” back, and then returned her attention to the flower. A nice enough start, the robot girl detective thought to herself.

“My name is Cricket, what’s yours?” The girl holding the flower looked up, smiled wide, and replied in a very pleasant tone. Her pattern of speech however was very much clipped.

“I am Samantha Version Fourteen Point Four. However, the teachers and other children refer to me as…” She stopped, blinked, and then said, “Sammie”. Cricket noticed the navy blue headband and skirt Sammie was wearing. That and the plain white blouse told her it was the standard uniform the most of the children wore at school.

“You’re a student?” Cricket asked.

“No” Sammie replied. “I am an android tutor belonging to Frank Sinatra High School.” Cricket seemed rather surprised about how calm Sammie was. Must be how’s she’s programmed, Cricket thought.

“So…..what are you doing here?” asked Mrs. Lang.

Sammie looked around very methodically, her head moving like a security camera, going from left to right and back again.

“I am…..lost. I will now continue to wait for the properly authorized person, or persons to come and claim me.” And with that, Sammie went back to her singing, and her flower. Gia was about to burst forward now with questions of her own, when yet another female voice came, this time from off the the right of where Cricket was standing.

“No…..nobody is going to claim any of us now. We’ve all been thrown away.” The voice said in sadness. Cricket looked over, and saw a girl with dirty blonde hair, and a long, plain gray one-piece skirt , just sitting there with her knees up. Now where did she come from, Cricket pondered. Before she could find out, however, a round silver sphere floated in the air above the group of androids, now eight in number. A panel slid open on the sphere to reveal a screen bearing the image of “Sparkling” Stan Sterling.

“She’s right you know” Sterling said with a smirk. “You’re all here because you’ve been thrown away by your owners. Or, in someone’s case….” Sterling then stared right at Cricket with a rather evil grin. “You’re here because you’re a criminal!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: Rules of the Game

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:52 pm

Aww...I like it ^^ I look forward to the action sure to follow!

(gryn)
Catrin