The first time PART 16

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 16

Post by Mirage » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:22 pm

The first time PART 16
By Mirage

Steve was sitting beside Rachael watching tv together while Allison was recharging in his bed. Allison was lying on Steve's bed, fully dressed, apart her shirt pulled up to her open stomach panel right under her bra. Bored, Rachael got up the couch and sat on the bed, beside Allison who was deactivated. "Steve, what would you do if someone reprogrammed Allison and she would not know you no more?" Rachael asked while looking insides Allison's open stomach panel. "What do you mean?" Steve asked, somewhat not liking the question. "Well, she's got a computer for a brain, right... and computer can always be reprogrammed..." Rachael said, now inserting a few fingers inside Allison's thorax. Steve sat facing Rachael on the bed, on the other side of Allison and grabbed her hand that was inside Allison's body "Allison's is not just a computer, she is way more than that!" Steve said quickly.

Pulling her hand from his grip, Rachael smiled and turn around and laughed out "Man, you are confused about this robot...". "Rachael, Allison's has real feelings, a personality... she's real for me.." Steve explained. "Real? Or a real sex doll, you mean?" Rachael laughed more.

Steve felt somewhat confused, like Rachael hit a nerve for him. "Are my feelings real for her? Or is it just sexual?" he questioned himself. Suddenly, Rachael turned around and poured a glass of water in Allison's open stomach. "NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Steve screamed out, pushing Rachael away from Allison. Allison suddenly twitched violently, pops and sparks coming out of her. Steve was panicking, not sure what to do. Rachael simply grabbed her purse and left "Have fun with your fuck doll!" she said, closing the door behind her.

Steve grabbed Allison and rolled her on her stomach, trying to make the water come out. Allison was shaking hard, having spasms, her body was smelling burned rubber. After a few minute, trying to dab the water left inside her, he sat her in a sitting position. "Shit, shit shit... Since you been in my life, Allison, all you got is problems..." Steve mumbled to her, tears rolling down his face. He look at her closed eyes and wondered if she would ever open them again. He look inside her and saw she was almost recharged before Rachael poured the water inside her. Slowly, he tried to reactivated her.

"Hiii,,,,u,,u,,,,,STEVeeeeee....I wassss miisunbgggmldgggg....missinngg youuu..." Allison said, opening her eyes, being reactivated. "How do you feel?" he asked her, knowing she was badly damage. "Iiiiimm ammm okaayyYYyy... Wwhhyyy???" she asked confused, her head twitched a bit. Allison look down at her open stomach and make a strange face "Whhyyy..s iss myyy have,,,circuits.s..insdide meeEe? I AAMmmm a roboottt?" she asked, confused, but still smiling. "Yes, and you are damaged, I need to bring you to your father to repair you.." Steve explained, not caring she was suppose to think she was a human. "Coollll... Areee you... a roobooobttt too???" she asked, looking at Steve carefully. "No, only you....." he said, knowing this conversation was getting nowhere. "Bummerrrr.. Am I aamm a robotttTT?" she repeated the question, inserting a few fingers inside her own stomach. "What isss thisss dooo?" she asked, suddenly, pulling a few circuits out of her own stomach. "ERRORR ERRORRR!!" Allison suddenly said out loud, dropping the circuits on the floor.

Steve quickly went and deactivated her. Replacing the removed circuits, he look at her expressionless face. He lay her again on his bed and sat beside her, stroking her face. "You know, Rachael might be right, after this fucked up, your father will surely erase me from your memory banks." he mumbled. He look at her and dared not to reactivated her. "You know, before I call your dad, I would one last fuck with you..." he said to her, knowing she would not responded anyway. Steve undressed slowly Allison naked. In the process, he took many pictures of her, for he knew he might never see her naked ever again. After a few moments, Allison was completed naked. He kissed her naked body, her perky nice breasts and snuggled between her legs, but he was missing her touches.

He look at her blank face and felt he was making love to a mannequin instead of the girl he was in love with. "Maybe, I can at least have her body functioning. Most of her damaged circuits are her A.I. box and CPU." he mumbled out. Reading her Manuel, he look inside her and with a few screwdrivers, he removed slowly her AI and main CPU core. He look at the somewhat huge looking hard drives and he knew that was Allison's brain he had just removed. He hot-wired a few cables to some circuits controlling her body motors. He then took Allison's main CPU and removed all her A.I. circuits attached to it. Steve reattached the main CPU and reactivated Allison.

"Waiting for commands..." Allison said with a blank face. Steve felt somewhat guilty but knew this be the only way he could have more sex with Allison. He grabbed the remote and open her panel over her pussy and max all her sexual responses. Inserting one finger inside her pussy, he felt it becoming lubricated quickly. Sadly, for Allison, she was a now simply a sex android, devoid of all A.I. or personality. But to Steve's wishes, she was able to do simple sexual functions, due to her limited programming remaining in her. Along many sexual acts, Steve took many pictures of her while doing them with her. He made every position he could think with her. His sexual escapades with Allison lasted all night until morning.

Steve woke up to his telephone "Steve, have you seen Allison? I tried to contact her, even by internal signal and she is not responding..." her creator said on the phone to Steve. "Er... she's with me... but.. She's not okay.. Something happen to her last night... and I didn't want you to freak out on me..." Steve said worried about what John would do to him, or Allison. "Jesus! What now?" John yelled out. "Allison drank a glass or water and fried some circuits.." Steve lied a bit. "Damn it! I was sure I programmed her to stay away from water!!!!" her creator yelled out more. "I know, she did it when I was in the other room... I could not stop her.." Steve mumbled out. "Fine, can you bring her home, I'll try to fix her up again..." John said, sounding tired. "I'll just take a shower and come right after it!" Steve smiled, feeling relieved John believed him.

Steve look at the floor and saw Allison's CPU and A.I. circuits everywhere. "Got to fix her up quickly!!!!!" he said, grabbing Allison, who was lying on the floor, on her belly, still naked "waiting for command..." she simply repeated over and over.

To be continued.

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:11 pm

Rachel fried her?! I thought she had plans with the chip... or is that an even deeper surprise?
A.N.N.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:00 pm

Aww! I feel so sorry for Alison...and I can so relate, too...maybe not in exactly that way, but, yeah... I hope there are more parts posted soon!

Ryn