Picture gallery challenge

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Picture gallery challenge

Post by ehy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:55 pm

I'm issuing a challenge.

I just found this gallery page: http://www.kindgirls.com/gal.php?dir=al ... etart&p=44

As far as I'm concerned, the two girls already look like fembots - they don't *need* Photoshop.

Anyway, my challenge is this:

Write a story that the photos in that gallery illustrate. You don't have to use all of the pictures, but you do need to use a bunch of them - let's say, a minimum of six out of the twenty. You can Photoshop them if you want, or use them as is; your choice. But the pictures should seem like natural illustrations - that means the story has to tell us at a minimum who they are and how and why they got into the poses and expressions you choose to use.

I plan on writing the story in HTML and including the illustrations (or scaled-down versions) with img tags; I'm not sure that can really be posted here (admins?). If it can't, I'll offer to host all stories meeting this challenge on my website. LTBSA would probably also do it, now that it's back up and running, but it and us fembot folks seem to have mostly abandoned each other.

Who's in with me?

tectile

Post by tectile » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:38 am

Great idea man, I can't wait to see what folks come up with.
One thing I really like about that picture set is that even though the girls are completly nude, they arn't doing anything too graphic. No kissing, licking, fondling etc. It's all left up to the viewers immagination.