The first time PART 13

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 13

Post by Mirage » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:42 pm

The first time PART 13
By Mirage

Steve kissed Allison on the lips, his hands was feeling the fabric of Allison's soft negligee. They didn't say one thing, no a single whisper. They rolled in each other's arms on the bed, kissing, feeling their body with their hands, legs, feet. As Steve look at Allison's beauty, he did miss something, something she didn't have. She didn't have any breath. He did like Rachael's hot breath on his neck when they were hugging each other, also, her warm body heat, pressed hard on his. Sadly, Allison's body didn't have any heat, hot breath, or she could not sweat... Steve tried not to think about it, but, secretly, when Allison was kissing him, he imagine Rachael instead. His mind was conflicting with itself. He cared about Allison, even loved her deep, but, the moment he had with Rachael lingered in his mind deep.

"What's wrong?" Allison asked Steve. "Nothing.." he lied. "Aren't I making everything right?" she asked him. "Yes... of course..." he mumbled, not sure what to think. "Maybe this will help.." Allison smiled. She reach under the bed and took out a cd case and removed the cd out. "Do you have my remote?" she asked him. "Yes..." he said confused. "Open my back panel..." she asked, lying on her belly, hugging a pillow. Steve pressed the button "open" on setting 2. Right above her red and black laced body suit, between her shoulders, a panel opened. "Please insert this in me.." she asked Steve. Steve look inside and saw a slot for the cd and inserted it inside her. He heard the cd starting to spin inside. "Please leave me open..." Allison asked him She lied beside him and started to sing the cd that was inside her. Steve was impressed, she had a cd player built inside her. Singing words by words, Allison sang to Steve a very romantic song that she choose on the cd. She hugged him hard and kissed him deep. Steve hugged her back, feeling his fingers going inside her open back panel. "Oooo... I can feel you are inside me..." Allison said with sexy eyes.

With her black gloves on, her finger played on Steve's chest, caressing his body. Steve closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. She rubbed her face against his shoulders, her hair moving in his face, he could smell a perfume she had put on for him. Slowly, he undressed her, while she teased him a bit, sexually. Biting his nipples a bit, massaging his testicles with her left hand, Steve was very aroused. She undressed him too, slowly, kissing his chest while removing his shirt, his pants, his underwear. Both were now naked, lying on the bed, kissing deep.

"Can you increase my sexual sensations?" she asked him. He nodded and got the remote and open the panel right above her pussy. Looking inside the small open panel, he saw the little buttons and small LCD panel. Pressing one of the small buttons, Allison suddenly left out a moan "Mmmm... good...." Steve saw "sexual function increased" appeared on the small screen. Her nipples got even more erected than before. "My breasts.... so hot!" Allison moaned, slowly grabbing them with both hands and massaging them hard. Steve then press the middle button, seeing the small screen showing now "lubrication increased". Allison left out a moan "I am so wet..." her pussy felt suddenly more wet and creamy than before. Finally, he pressed the last upper right button. "Increasing Orgasm function" appeared on the screen.

"One last thing, please open all my other panels too... I want to feel you touching my insides too.." Allison begged him. "Even your face panel?" Steve quickly asked. "If it doesn't frightened you.." She mumbled out, somewhat shy. "No... of course not.." Steve lied. Pressing the open button for all five setting on the remote, suddenly, right under her breasts, a panel open, the size of most of her abdomen, the back of her skull and her face open like a door, from the start of her forehead to her chin, ears to ears.

"Am I still attractive for you?, because, this is the real me..." Allison's robotic face said. Steve look at Allison's open face and look inside and watched slowly all the details, the motors, the sensors, the circuits "Yes... you do.." he said, his voice shaky. "Make love to me... please..." she whispered to him. He closed his eyes and kissed her on her robotic lips. His hands felt her naked body, his fingers feeling inside the open panels, wires, cables and circuits. His right hand went under her hair and he felt inside the back of her open scalp. "Ohh... be careful... that's my logic circuits..." Allison smiled. Steve felt his stomach pressing hard on her open stomach, he felt circuits board moving in her plastic skeleton chamber.

Allison was on Steve, moving up and down on top on him, he was inside her wet pussy. "Steve... call me your fuck machine..." she begged him. "Fuck machine?" he said, confused. "My only function now is to fuck you good..." she purred out. Steve look at her robotic eyes, not sure what to say. Allison grabbed Steve's left hand and inserted it inside her open stomach panel. "Feel my inside! I am machine..." she barked out. Steve was really starting to feel weird about her. "Allison, are you okay?" he asked her. "I am functioning perfectly.... my systems are working at 98% capacity." she laughed out. "I am coming...." Steve mumbled out, reaching orgasm. "Wait! Wait, don't exploded inside my pussy! I want you to exploded inside my stomach!" she yelled out. Steve was confused by her request. She got off him and grabbed his dick quickly by her left hand and masturbated him until he exploded and released his sperm all over her circuit in her open stomach "Ooooooaaaaaa.... I feel it inside me!!!!!" she moaned out. Steve collapsed, having a huge orgasm.

Allison, not reaching orgasm yet, started to masturbate herself hard "Oooooohhh... I feel your sperm all over my systems... I might have a malfunction or even something get damaged..." she yelled out, in ecstasy. Steve look at her, somewhat now frightened by her "Allison?" he grabbed her in his arms. "Steve,...I know I can't have sex like you and Rachael, but at least I can be your sexual robot slave.." Allison smiled to him. "I don't want a robot sex slave, I want the girl I meet in class a few months ago!" Steve yelled to her. "Steve, I... since my dream of Rachael using me as a machine, I can't stop it...Something corrupted my systems.... I just want to be a machine...love me as a machine..." she said, confused.

Steve could not take it more, tears came down his eyes. "Allison, I'm sorry, but, I can't do this.. I love you....." he mumbled out. With his right hand, he inserted his fingers in the back of her skull and yanked out as much circuits he could from her logic centre. Allison left out a gasp, her robotic eyes widening "ERROR!!!!! MAJOR MALFUNCTION!!!! ERROR!!!!" she yelled out.

Steve continued ripping out circuits out of her head, until she stop functioning. Lying there, her body twitching, Allison was none operational. Cleaning his tears, Steve grabbed her in his arms and carried her to her father's laboratory. He lay her on the table where her father repairs her and went to get her manual. Before anything else, he repaired and reinserted the logic circuits he had removed from her head. He then took a laptop and inserted a cable directly to her A.I.. He then started typing away, following instruction from the manual on how to reprogram her personality circuits.

After hours, he manage to do what he wanted. He erased all of her fetishes and sexual fantasies she had develop by her A.I.. She still could have sex and everything, but no more fantasies. I t was too much for him. He had loved her as a human, not like a machine. He knew he was trying to fool himself that she was human, but he didn't care no more. It was this or break up with her. But, he loved her to much for that. So, he did what the only thing he could think of to save their romance, he reprogrammed her to think she was real, completely 100% human. He knew he would have to explain to her creator why he did this to her. Steve knew if he explain how Allison was losing her humanity, John would have done the same to his own daughter. "A sex machine, that's all she was becoming..." Steve mumbled out. "I guess her human A.I. psychic was collapsing since the malfunction with the dream program that John erased from her systems.

Reinstalling some software that had crashed in her systems, he took the time to make sure she was back to normal. Steve reactivated Allison and hope she was okay. She open her eyes and smiled, not remembering what he did to her. He asked if they could make love together. She said yes and went to her bedroom. Allison thought Steve was the one who put all the candles and petals in her room. She almost cried of happiness, thinking he did all that for her. Steve said yes, it was all for her and they made love all night long. Not once, she mention something about an open panel or something robotic. No more open panels, no more circuits touching, no more techno fantasies from her. He felt ashamed, but, realised it was for the best, he keep telling himself. Steve was happy, Allison too, it seems..

To be continued..

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:04 pm

Interesting direction you took, there..I can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm a big fan of this story!

Rynnie