The first time PART 9

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 9

Post by Mirage » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:58 am

The first time PART 9
By Mirage

“What’s wrong with her?” asked Steve to Allison’s creator. “Mmmm... she is stuck in a loop program, I think...” he responded while typing a few strokes on a keyboard. “One of her subroutines crashed from processing some data on emotions too much...” he continued. Steve glanced at Allison, who was lying down on her back on a metal table, eyes wide open, many of her systems were open, cables plugged in. “So, what happen last night?” John asked the young man, concern. “Well, she was acting strange, she asked what is being in love... and she looked worried about something..” Steve told him. “When I arrived home last night, she was just standing there, right beside the entry door, her systems frozen ” John mumbled out. “I guess it happen the minute I left home..” Steve replied.

“She was very emotional...Shit! I know! Her system created a scenario and her system crashed processing it!” her father exclaimed. “What?” Steve asked confused. “She’s kind in a stuck in a dream... let me explain... I designed her A.I. to create in her head scenarios if she has problem dealing with a new emotion she creates. When she finish dealing with the scenarios, she is to able to fully understand her new found emotion!” he explained excited. “So, she is dreaming?” Steve asked quickly. “Yes.. Kinda.. It run’s a simulation of an event in her head. Her A.I. creates situations with random factors to test her dealings of emotions with her A.I.... sadly, I think I program this too well, now, she crashed trying to process it.” John continued talking out loud, typing away madly. “She’s only suppose to do this on down time.. Something went wrong...There! I found the corrupted file... wait one second... there! She should be okay now..” he smiled away.

“STEVE??? What happened??? Where’s Rachael???” Allison suddenly screamed out, seeing Steve beside her. “Allison, relax! You had a malfunction!” Steve explained to her. “What?? How do I know that?? Are you real?? Maybe Rachael raping me was real too!” Allison said quickly, confused. “Rachael raping you???” Steve burst out laughing. “Allison... you had a dream... only a dream...” her father tried to calm her down. “Is this a dream too??” she asked him. John took a deep breath and started typing away. “I don’t understand... a second ago, I was with Rachael... no... with you leaving... no, Rachael..” Allison kept saying to Steve. Allison suddenly stop moving and made a blank face “.... System now rebooting...” she simply said. “I fixed the glitched in her, I guess it pretty screwed up her logic system... She should be fixed now..” her father explained to Steve. Steve look at Allison, who was frozen, rebooting her systems. “I hope she is okay..” Steve said, worried.

“Steve... I though you had left for the night?” she asked Steve quickly. “I did, you past the night up... Let’s go get you recharged up...” Steve smiled to her. Her father felt relieved when he saw Allison back to her own self. “Steve, I need to tell you something... I think Rachael touched me yesterday... when I was offline.” Allison said, getting in her bed to recharge. “Oh... in the bathroom?” Steve asked her. “Yes... I notice some of my clothing had been removed.” Allison explained. “Rachael didn’t do that... it was me...” Steve grinned.

“WHAT??? And you made me feel guilty all day long!! Why didn’t you tell me!” she yelled at him, mad. “I freaking had a nightmare about her raping me!” she continued. “Sorry... I asked Rachael if I could check up on you, and I could not resist my temptation.. But before I did anything, Rachael knock on the door and I dressed you up back quickly... sorry..” Steve explained, feeling ashamed. “Perv...” she laughed out. “You are not mad?’ he asked her. “No, not really, because of the nightmare I just had... I discovered something about me..” she whispered to him. “What is that?” he whispered back to her. “Is it okay for androids to have fetishes?” she asked him softly.

To be continued.

psychojester1978

here is a thought

Post by psychojester1978 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:19 pm

Mirage, have you ever thought about sending these stories to movie directors....you have some very interesting stories that I believe movie directors would love filming....we just got to make sure that the acting is done correctly, that they make it REAL as possible. This story in particular would be one hell of a movie...in fact, I think all your stories have enough potential to become movies.

Mooninite 1

Post by Mooninite 1 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:49 pm

I'm just going to quote my post about the previous chapter.
The Quad Laser wrote:Damn, just when you think you've seen all the twists there can be, Mirage takes it a completely different direction.

Bravo!
Master Shake: "Robositter, what will you be wearing to bed?"
Frylock: "Come on Shake!"
Master Shake: "What? Throw a bag over those wheels and I'd do her."

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:35 pm

Wow...more awesome twists...though, part of me kinda hopes that part with Allison was not a dream...maybe it could be both... And I definitely agree with previous posters who think you should try to get in touch with a studio or something; you have great stories I'd love to see on screen XD

*hugs*
Rynnie

And thanks for the kind words, too! :)

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:08 pm

This story is a work of art Mirage! each section is such an attention getter, and very good ASFR stuff!
A.N.N.