The first time PART 7

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 7

Post by Mirage » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:59 am

The first time PART 7
By Mirage

Steve and Allison were studying in the library when some of Steve’s old friends came and sat with them. “Hey, how come you don’t play soccer with us no more?” asked Bob, the more athletic person of the group at the large squar table. “Been busy with Allison, sorry..” Steve simply smiled. “Ooohhh.. You two lovebirds rather be alone, eh?” Rachael smiled at them. “Sorry, it’s my fault, keeping Steve all to myself..” said Allison, shy. “At least come play with us during lunch behind the school!” Andy asked Steve. “I don’t know...” Steve mumbled out, feeling the pressure from his soccer teammates. “Go, I’ll watched from the sidelines. ..” Allison smiled to Steve. Steve then said yes and they all waited for lunch to arrive.

“Score!” screamed out Bob, scoring on Andy, who was grunting. Steve glanced at Allison, who was sitting on the grass beside them. “Hey, Allison, play with us!” Rachael yelled to her. Allison shook her head, saying no. “Come on, we need more girls with us.” Rachael continued persuading Allison to join her. After a few second, Allison got up and started to play.
“Can you play sports?” Steve quickly asked Allison. “I think so...” she said, unsure of herself.
After a few rounds, Steve notice Allison slowing down a bit. “Break time!” Steve yelled at the group and went to Allison. “Are you okay?” he asked her. “Running out of energy... down to 12%..” Allison mumbled out. “Allison is not feeling well, I’ll take her back inside.. Sorry!” Steve informed the others. “Sure.. Everyone takes five..” Bob yelled out.

Rachael went to Steve and Allison “Are you okay?” she asked Allison, who was looking drained. “She’ll be okay.. Just need to find a spot to relax a bit.” Steve told her. “Need a power outlet...” Allison mumbled out. “Why?” Rachael asked confused. “Er... to recharge her ipod... Allison need’s her music to be motivated for afternoon’s classes.” Steve lied, hoping Rachael would buy it. “Okay...” Rachael laughed out.

Entering the school, Steve took Allison upstairs, close to the washrooms where it’s usually deserted. The problem was, Rachael was following them. “Down to 9%.... I guess playing sports really puts a drain on my batteries...” mumbled Allison, not realising Rachael was there.
“What do she mean?” Rachael asked quickly. Steve sat Allison on the floor, her back to the wall “Rachael... how long do we know each other..?” he asked her. “Five years about... why?”| she asked confused. “I need your help with Allison..” he told her. “No... don’t tell her..” Allison protested. “Tell me what?” Rachael asked Allison. “Allison, I trust Rachael and right now, she can help you.” Steve told Allison. “Go ahead... it’s doesn’t matter anyway, I’ll be deactivated in any minutes..” Allison mumbled more. “Deactivated??? is she a robot or something?” Rachael smile, thinking all this might be a joke.

Steve reached in his pocket and pulled out a small remote and sat beside Allison. “You’ll be okay, I promise..” he told her. Allison smiled and gave him a kiss and pulled her shirt up a bit. Steve pressed a button on the remote and Allison’s stomach slowly opened, revealing her nature. “Holy shit... she is one!” Rachael said out loud, surprised. “She’ s almost out of energy and need’s to be plugged in. Can you bring her inside the washroom and plug her in for about 15 minutes.. I’ll stay and make sure no one else goes in.” Steve asked Rachael.

“Man... this is fucking cool...” Rachael said, gazing at Allison’s open stomach. “Will you help me?” Allison asked her. “Sure.. Let me help you get in.” Rachael help Allison get up and go inside the female washroom. “Thank you..” Steve told Rachael. “No prob, but you will tell me everything about her..” Rachael smiled. “Deal..” Steve nodded. He sat there, listening to Rachael , who sat Allison on the floor and followed Allison’s instruction, which was pulling out a cable out of her and plugging it inside the wall socket. Then, he heard Allison deactivating for recharging. He knew she would be in sleep mode until she would be fully recharge. Rachael came out of the washroom and sat beside Steve “Damn, she look’s like a dead person now, all slumped out on the floor like that....” Rachael told Steve. “Usually, she recharges in her bed at night.. Playing soccer sucked her energy dry.” Steve explained. “Sorry I pushed her to play, my bad..” Rachael smiled. “Don’t worry, she’s safe with me..!” Rachael laughed out, making Steve felt reassured.

To be continued.

Mooninite 1

Post by Mooninite 1 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:18 am

The plot thickens!
Master Shake: "Robositter, what will you be wearing to bed?"
Frylock: "Come on Shake!"
Master Shake: "What? Throw a bag over those wheels and I'd do her."

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:32 pm

Ooo..the plot does thicken...and I like scenes like those, where someone else has to be taken into confidence, when the robot is helpless, kind of like how I feel so often... *blushes...* Anyway, great stuff, keep on writing!

Ryn

jovianjeff

Post by jovianjeff » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:06 pm

Bravo! It was a great 'slice of life' episode for our heroes!

Jeff :D
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ