The first time, part 6

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time, part 6

Post by Mirage » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:10 pm

The first time, part 6
By Mirage

In the evening, two men was standing directly in front of a young android woman, who was sitting on a hard metal table, completely naked. Her body had all panels opened, showing many circuits and cables and wires. She sat there, quietly, having the men probe her, looking inside her, even touching her sometimes. She didn't mind, because theses men were her creator and the other, her lover and best friend. Her creator, Old Mr. John Thompson, had decided to teach Steve everything about her and her workings. He was hoping to pursway Steve to go in robotics in the future, as he did, for most of his life.

Steve was going threw the manual that Mr. Thompson just gave him "Mr.. I mean John, Why did you built Alley?" he asked the older man. "Because I could..." his science teacher simply told him. "See, this is her control circuit for her main motor reflex... and this cable connect's it to her CPU directly." explained John to his new apprentice, who was confused as hell with his lessons.

"Just because?" Steve asked again. "Yes...well.. Alley is my daughter first, then, my creation..., since I am a single man, and always wanted somehow have a bright young beautiful daughter, I decided one day to create her." John exclaimed, smiling at his creation. "I am glad you didn't want a boy instead.." chuckled Steve. "Never thought building a mate for yourself?" Steve then asked quickly. "Thought of it, but, having a mate would consume my own time, which I don't have much. I would not be a good husband or partner, I think.." The old man mumbled out.

John walked to Alley and put his left hand behind her neck "If you ever need to deactivate or reactivate her without the remote, Alley has an emergency off/on button right here, behind her left ear..press hard for about 2 second.." he informed Steve. "Dad?....? ERRrrr..r..r.r....." Alley gasped before being deactivated. Steve look at Alley, deactivated and he felt somewhat sad for her, being able to be switched off so easily from life. "Please understand, as much we love her, she is just a machine in the end... One day, she might simply stop working... all machines eventually breaks down and can't be repaired... just like any human succumbs to death eventually...." the older said, tears in his eyes.

Steve was confused a bit "I don't understand...". The older man sat and took a deep breath "I have a brain tumour.... I have maybe 3 years... maybe 4 max... and I want you to continue my studies and designs... and take care of Alley when I'll be gone..". Steve drop the book and understand why John wanted him to become his apprentice.

To be continued.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:03 pm

Go Mirage! Another stellar installment...this one a little sad..I wonder what twist the ending has in store for us this time!

Ryn

Mooninite 1

Post by Mooninite 1 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:26 pm

That's what I love about Mirage's stories, you never know what to expect. Alley's creator/father has a tumor? OH MY!
I hope you write at least another 3 or 4 chapters of this, because it's becoming one of my favorites (I think I've actually said that, or at least thought that about the last 2 or 3 stories though).
Master Shake: "Robositter, what will you be wearing to bed?"
Frylock: "Come on Shake!"
Master Shake: "What? Throw a bag over those wheels and I'd do her."

crimsondragon1982

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:55 pm

I am not one to usually comment on stories but i really need to say taht this one is really getting interesting keep up teh good work.

Orion987

Post by Orion987 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:41 pm

Just thought I'd chime in and say Good Job.

jovianjeff

WoW

Post by jovianjeff » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:55 pm

OMG, that was one of the most moving endings I have seen on this site. Come to think of it, you wrote another one, 'Family Life' that was yours too. No wonder. Wow, that was incredible.

And nice flavoring with tech too.

Jeff

:D
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ

sparty

Post by sparty » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:02 pm

???

that wasnt a end?

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:27 am

Hey, hey!

It's not finish yet!!

Still a lot of shit to happen!!

I am just very busy since last week!

:wink:

Mirage

jovianjeff

Post by jovianjeff » Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:00 am

I just meant the end of -this- particular episode. I didn't mean to imply that was the end. Sorry to those I put into any sort of panic!

Jeff :(
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ