The first time PART 5

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 5

Post by Mirage » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:49 am

The first time PART 5
By Mirage

Steve was packing his lunch and look at the time. He had to hurry or he will be late for classes. He ran out and manage to arrived at school on time. He turned the corner of the hallway to his first class and saw Alley waiting for him. She came and hugged him hard and they kissed. “Behave today!” she whispered to him. He smiled and told her the same. Sitting in class, they both were exchanging glances and smiles. Just to torture her mentally, he would flash the small remote sometimes and make it like he would press some buttons on it. “Don’t you dare!” she would hissed at him from her desk. The class finished and both went to their lockers to talk and kiss.

“Sadly, I got French class next and you got Maths..” Alley said with a sad tone. Steve smiled and gave her a hug and asked if she wanted to have lunch outside today. “Sure..” she responded. They always had lunch somewhere alone, since she never ate anything while he ate his food. They both left each other for their next classes and walked away. Steve past the hallway with the windows facing east and saw huge dark stormy clouds coming. He decided to go quickly to Alley to change their lunch plans before classes started. He arrived at her French class and sneaked inside the classroom. Steve didn’t like what he saw. Sitting close to her was Arnold Tebeck. He was a computer geek that had a crush on Alley since she started French classes last year. Steve heard Arnold one day in the washroom talking to another geek about how he loves Alley. Steve almost wanted to punch that nerd, but kept his cool.

Steve went to Alley and pushed Arnold’s chair away from her with his left feet. “Stay away from my girl!” Steve grinned at Arnold. Alley was confused at Steve’s action, not knowing Arnold had a crush on her. “Hey, you don’t own her!” Arnold told quickly Steve. “Steve... why are you here?” asked Alley to Steve. “It’s going to rain soon, let’s have lunch in the left side of the 2nd floor..” Steve whispered to Alley, knowing Arnold was trying to listen hard. She nodded and gave Steve a kiss on Steve’s left cheek and watched him leave for his next class. Alley’s kissed infuriated Arnold, because he didn’t know Alley was going out with Steve. Sadly, for them, Arnold had heard what Steve whispered to Alley, and he wanted to know more about how to sabotage their relationship.

Alley and Steve meet at the lockers and sneaked to the second floor and found a corner to sit together and have lunch together. As they sat and talked together, they didn’t know Arnold was hiding close to them, hidden behind a closed locker door. “So, how was classes?” Alley asked Steve. “Same old shit, I guess... Doodled a lot..” Steve laughed out. “You?” he asked her back. “Boring, since I know already 387 languages in memory.. I am just in classes to study human’s emotions and reactions... Dad’s want’s to me to learn how to be more human everyday...” Alley mumbled out, showing signs of frustration. “Hey... I know it must be boring for you, but I understand why your dad makes you come to high school.. And plus, we get some time together..” he smiled to her. “Thank God!” she giggled out. “Alley, is that creep Arnold annoying you again?” Steve asked her. “Yay.. But don’t worry... that little nerd will leave me alone one day... I hope..” she laughed out “Don’t worry about it” she continued.

“How’s your energy level?” Steve asked Alley. “Not sure.. Can you check..?” she asked him. Steve took his bag and reached inside and took out the small remote. Alley got up and walked around, to make sure no one was around. Feeling satisfied, she pulled up her shirt until her bra. Steve then press the “open” button, her stomach panel chosen. Right under her bra, a panel open on her stomach and revealed circuits and cables. “So?” Alley asked Steve. “You still are at 79% full... Just to be recharged later tonight..” Steve informed her, looking at a small LCD screen inside her, attach to her powerpack. Closing her panel, Steve did reached up her shirt and felt her breasts “Tonight, can we?” he asked her. “Of course...” she growled out, loving his touches.
They both pack their things and left for the afternoon classes.

Right after they left, Arnold came out of his hiding place “I need that remote...” he grinned to himself... Already knowing what he wanted to do to Alley.

To be continued...

jovianjeff

Post by jovianjeff » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:42 am

That was pretty engaging. Which I love. Brought me into the story so I even forgot it was a specifically fembot story. To me it was just boy meets girl in a way.

Nice play in first symphathy for Arnold, then dislike in one sentence.

Do take this as a compliment, I felt like I was watching a soap opera of sorts. Where I was concerned about the characters, not just reading to get a fembot fix.

Thank you and hope you'll continue!

Jeff
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ

jovianjeff

Post by jovianjeff » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:34 pm

robotman wrote:Is it wrong to root for Arnold? :twisted:
Fun story Mirage. :D
lol, I suppose not. However, when someone thinks in their heart, 'I'm going to break them up' that just sounds...wrong to me.

Up until then, I was rooting with the boy.

Nice job Mirage!

Jeff
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:27 am

Oooo...a new twist! Can't wait to see where this ones goes!

Ryn