Silver or Gold????

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

I want to see a fembot made of....

Silver
90%
Gold
10%

Total votes: 48

ButchyBoy

Silver or Gold????

Post by ButchyBoy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:17 pm

I'm giving Cricket and Harry a well deserved rest for now. I'm cooking up something new in the fembot kitchen kiddies, and I need your help. Please vote and thanks.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:05 pm

Ya needs a third choice, there, Butch...

3. Neither

Silver and/or gold just don't do it for me...too plain.

Doug

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:01 pm

Hmm,

I don't go for metal robots. For that matter, panels and face-masks are OK but not a huge thing for me.

But I can understand that someone wants a metal fembot, so they ask about the color. I respect that.

A person can ask for a bit input without being obligated to change their whole concept.

Peace All,

S

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:28 pm

Same here. None of the above :roll:

UserJesse

Post by UserJesse » Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:10 pm

Guess I personally like fembots that have a more machine-like exterior, picturing seeing a fembot and noticing her wrists or ankles or other moving parts with hinges and or elaborate joints that makes you think, no way can that be a suit, thats gotta be 100% artifical. Just my 2 cents =)

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:28 pm

Well I voted for "silver" because I just can't imagine a golden fembot. That would remind me of C3PO and Dotty all the time *ewww*. IMO silver looks more like alloy or steel or even carbon (than gold) - the material "real" fembots would probably more believably (is that a word? geez my english!) would look like.

But hey, write that story like you want to. I can simply search & replace "gold" to "silver" for me to enjoy it afterwards :wink:
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:18 pm

Well, if you want what is probably going to be the covering for the first fembot. It's going to be latex, or some rubber of the kind. Flexible, water proof, and currently available. Also a shiny silver latex would b nice, but it's probably going to be flesh tone.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:30 pm

Wow, I really got everyone talking here :D First thank you for voting and your input. It really means a lot. Now let me say that is whole silver or gold thing is just one aspect to the story I'm preparing (it's also a LONG complex story so it's going to be a while before the first post). If you like open panels, faceless bots, transformations, and malfunctions, you might like this. There is even a tip of the hat to dear Nova in here. But I've reveald more than I should have, so it's back to the lab to finish my latest creation! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:44 pm

Must admit I voted for the Silver,just seems the perfect colour to me.
Judging by current developments (Actroid etc) the likelihood of the 1st fembot actually being metal seems pretty limited,as xerxes says the outside skin is more likely to be some form of latex/silcon based type material,and given an 'allowance' to human tastes flesh toned in colour.

Me,I'd love a silver body with at least a metal endoskeleton for myself (to keep the circuitry in!) but to be honest any option to be robotised would suit me fine! :D :wink:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?