Taking it too personally?

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
fection

Taking it too personally?

Post by fection » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:11 am

Sorry if I'm taking it personally, but I'm just wondering what is the criteria for getting a story posted to the story archive.
A while back I noticed the first Candy story wasn't anywhere on the message board, so I re-posted it, but it hasn't been included in the archive. Is it not suitable?
I worry my stories (which invariably end with the central gynoid smoking from both ears) are not particularly welcome...

urgoode

Post by urgoode » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:23 am

Fection, c'mon! Your stories are the Best!!! Don't sell yourself short!!![size=18][/size][color=red][/color]

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Taking it too personally?

Post by DollSpace » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:02 pm

fection wrote:Sorry if I'm taking it personally, but I'm just wondering what is the criteria for getting a story posted to the story archive.
A while back I noticed the first Candy story wasn't anywhere on the message board, so I re-posted it, but it hasn't been included in the archive. Is it not suitable?
I worry my stories (which invariably end with the central gynoid smoking from both ears) are not particularly welcome...
There are several stories from the stories forum here that aren't included in the archive because...well...either I missed them the first time or I'd like to include the full set, rather than just one or two (especially from the middle). There are a few transformation stories like that where I can't find the beginnings to them at all and only have text files saved of, like, the third and fifth parts or something.

I greatly enjoy reading your "Candy" stories, and wasn't aware that you had posted the first one here on the board. If you'd be kind enough to point me in the direction of the story or PM it to me (and perhaps include the subsequent sequels) I'll be glad to post them in the archive. ^_^

Sorry about any misunderstanding; your stories rock, and I always look forward to reading them! :)

Ryn

fection

Sorry!

Post by fection » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:26 am

Hello.
Yeah, sorry. I think I was just having a crappy day on Friday. Wouldn't mind if this thread was deleted, actually!
I haven't written a 'part one' of the Candy stories, but I did post the first of the stories I HAVE written. That's called 'Charlie's Second-Hand Angel'.
Thanks, and I'll try to refrain from being a clod in future.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:29 pm

Next time, we'll just beat you with a stale loaf of bread :P

Doug

ANNA

Post by ANNA » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:38 am

there is a story archive?

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:03 am

ANNA wrote:there is a story archive?
Absolutely!

http://www.fembotcentral.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=14

It's the last forum listed on the message board.