Can't Get That Song Outta My Head - Part 8

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

Can't Get That Song Outta My Head - Part 8

Post by ButchyBoy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:07 pm

This is Renee Miller, coming to you live from outside the New Chicago Arena. Well, tonight is the night everyone has been waiting for. We are less then an hour away from Electra Storm's live worldwide concert, and hr first live performance of the hit everyone is talking about, "It's All About Me." Tonight may be all about Electra, but believe it or not, tonight may also be all about GlobalCon. Going in behind me, is the entire student body of New Chicago High School. They'll be filling up the entire 5,000 seat front row section. Normally these are the $100,000 seats. But now get this fans; tonight these lucky kids get to see their idol close up....FOR FREE!! All thanks to the Arena's sponsor, yes, that's right, GlobalCon. First the big free Christmas Dinner in Old Chicago, and now this. This reporter wants to know, is there no end to this company's new found generosity? Only time will tell"

As everyone made their way in the the arena, things were just as hectic backstage. Bobbie Maxwell was shouting orders, getting everyone in place. Electra Storm was making her way from the dressing room to the stage, with a certain robot girl detective close behind.

"Well, Electra Storm certainy hopes everything is all perpared for her" she said to Bobbie as approached the stage. Bobbie gave the pop diva a mock salute.

"Oh yes ma'am. Everything is ship shape and ready to go" she said with a mega-watt smile. The woman deep inside known as Ruby Summers kept to her spoiled brat persona.

"Well, then why is everyone standing here?" she snapped. "Electra Storm is ready to go. This is the biggest night of Electra's life and she will not be embarrased, now DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND???" Those last words sent everyone in a blinding flurry to make sure they got to their place pronto. Frank King dashed up to Electra. He looked most nervous of all.

"Simon says he's ready. How about you Ruby?" Hearing that name seemed to tigger something inside the diva. No longer looking smug and confidant, she turned to Cricket who was still in her disguise of Missy Hartford. Her face was full of worry.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked. The android girl gave a small smile, and did her best to assure her new found friend.

"Look, Harry is on his way up to the control booth to deal with Simon. You have to go on and do the show, just as it was planned, as if you've found out nothing. It's the only way we can flush out the killer."

"Ok, I hope you know what you're doing." Cricket took on a little attitude of her own on hearing that.

"Hey, come on. Harry and Cricket Lang have their own reputations to protect here. We always get our man" she said with a big smile, which faded a little. "Or sometimes.....woman......you know." Having someone talk to here as a friend one-on-one like that returned the confidance to the pink-haired pop star. Electra Storm came back and she made her way to the center stage. A booming voice came over the PA system.

"Welcome New Chicago, and everyone around the world. Now, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. Put your hands together for.......ELECTRA STORRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"

A special effect bolt of lighting flashed onstage, followed by a lot of smoke. The light on the stage were still dim as the music began, then the spotlight hit and Electra stood right in the middle, her hands raised and a big smile on her face. The crowd went wild seeing their idol, and her first number began. It was a very modern cover of an oldie first done by someone people in the crowd barely remember, if at all. Somebody who called herself....Madonna?

While the show went on, and the crowd roard and screamed, Harry was just outside the heavily guarded control booth. He counted out eight GCPFs. They were all dressed in black, with helmets and visors covering most of their face, save the mouths. Eight against one; he could deal with those odds. He took out two of them using the old 'sneaking up, yanking the helmets away, and knocking the heads together' routine. That got the attention of the other six.

"Hey, you, stop right there" the lead one ordered. Harry dashed down the hall, and the GCPFs gave chase as Harry had hoped they would.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:17 pm

He made sure he had a good enough head sart in front of them, then quickly ran around a corner and into a doorway. There, he took a rather hefty looking sack from his raincoat pocket, and emptied the contents onto the floor. When the GCPFs caught up to where Harry was, all six of them failed to see the marbles that had rolled onto the floor until it was too late. They all went tripping, knocking into each other, and falling like dominos. Before they could get up, Harry emerged, holding some sort of mask to his face, and a canister in his hand. He sprayed the contents of said canister down where the GCPFs were all tangled together, and they were snoozing away peaceful childern in no time.

Harry then dragged one one the GCPFs he had first knocked out to the door of the control booth, and raised the man's hand, pressing it against the electronic lock that cracked the door opened. Harry hoped Simon would be too busy with the show to notice. As it turned out, Simon was standing, looking right at Harry with a wicked grin on his face as Lang entered.

"I knew you'd find a way in here. I've been waiting for you" Simon said rather gleefully. Behind him, Harry could see the show going on, and hoped that Cricket was ok. Then he turned hi attention back to Simon.

"That suits me just fine. It's been a long time since I was in a good fight" he said. Simon just smiled.

"Oh, I'm afraid I'm not much of a fighter mate" Simon said, his face poised as if he were looking for the right words. "I'm more what you call....", then he quicky produced a laser pistol. "....a cold blooded killer." And with that, he fired a shot almost point blank at Harry! But the laser went right through him, and ricocheted around the room, finally making its impact on the door, blasting it open. Simon was in shock as he saw Harry just stand there, then disappear just as quickly. And before he could move, Simon felt an arm wrapped his neck, and a voice almost wisper in his ear.

"Holograms" Harry said. "Ain't they a bitch." Simon then realized the pistol was out of his hands, and pointed at his head.

"It doesn't matter if you kill me or not, mate. This whole show is pre-programmed. And your girl will never find the one to do poor Electra in. Once she's dead, the message kicks in. And you lose."

"Don't bet on it pal" Harry said, about to knock Simon out with the gun. Just then, he was judo flipped onto the floor by Simon, the gun flying out of his hands. Nither man was at an advantage to reach it were they stood however.

"Looks like you'll get that fight after all" Simon said, a bit disgusted.

"Like I said, suits me fine" Harry said back.

Meanwhile, on the stage, the show seemed to be going off without a hitch. Cricket had he optic units focused on both Jason Woodcreek and Mark Davis. After three numbers, neither one of them had made one move toward Electra. The same with any of the other dancers. And Cricket hadn't detected any explosive devices hidden on the stage. The fourth number had now just finished and the moment of truth arrived.

"All right" Electra shouted to the crowd. "Who's ready to hear Electra Storm's BIGGEST HIT EVER???" The crowd went wild beyond reason.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" This brought an even bigger reaction. Electra stared them all down intensely.

"It's.........about me, yeah, it's all about me.
It's not about you, no, iy's not about you"

As the number began, Cricket noticed the diva was wearing a jacket she hadn't worn up to this point. I was silver with lines of light that danced with the music in up and down streams. She noticed something else. Bobbie Maxwell wasn't doing the routine Cricket had seen her do yesterday, she was doing Erin's. As she was dancing side by side with Electra. Cricket then examined Bobbie's right hand as close as her enhanced sight would let her. It was small, and almost hidden. It looked like some sort of old style stun gun, the knid that let out an electical charge to subdue an attacker. Certainly not enough to kill someone....but if it came in contact with what the pop diva was wearing....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: Version 8.2

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon May 02, 2005 12:47 pm

Great action - looking forward to the next part! :)

Ryn