The Rental Ch1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
General
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Rental Ch1

Post by General » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:35 pm

Brian Granger walked down the hall of his office with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. It was 3pm on Friday and he only had two more hours until he headed home and enjoy his first relaxing weekend in months. He worked as an electronics engineer for a moderately sized defense contractor and he had been forced to put in quite a bit of overtime to get the latest guidance system out on time and under budget. The system just passed the final round of testing today and he was looking forward to a little downtime before the next crisis emerged.

A few steps away from Brian’s cubicle he saw Jim Peterson, a co-worker from another project, give him a quick thumbs up. “Good job getting through FQT so fast. The General is going to be impressed to get something early for once,” Jim said with a smile and a nod of the head. Brian turned to look over at Jim and give him a smile, when he walked straight into something, or someone.

Quickly looking, Brian realized he had just run smack into the directorate VP at a good clip, “Oh jeez I am so sorry sir. I didn’t see you standing there,” he said as he tried to placate the situation. He had never met the VP outside of a few huge meetings and wasn’t sure if this altercation would piss him off.

“Relax Mr. Granger, I am ok. I like to see my employees moving like they have a purpose, instead of just plodding along,” the VP said with a smile as he straightened his suit. “I’m Jerry Morton; it is nice to meet you.” Brian reached out to shake Mr. Morton’s hand and relaxed a little. “May I call you Brian?”

“Uh, sure sir,” Brian said trying to construct a friendly smile. He was normally very well prepared before he every talked to the brass, and this spot encounter really caught him off guard.

“Great,” Mr. Morton beamed, “Please call me Jerry. Can we sit down?” Brian led Jerry into his cramped cubicle and offered him a spare chair. “Brian, first let me say that we are all very happy that you managed to get out latest guidance system out early and under budget. This will really impress General Alexander, and give us a good leg up with the new round of contracts.” He paused for a second and Brian held his breath, waiting for the other shoe to drop. “When you took over this project it was on the verge of failure, but you still pulled it off. That is why I need your help. We are pushing for the Air Force’s new unmanned tactical fighter program, and I need my best man on it.” Brian’s heart skipped and he couldn’t help but grin like a giddy schoolgirl. The UTF program was going to be the big American fighter for the next 50 years. With expected domestic and foreign sales, their portion of the contract would be worth billions. Jerry could sense Brian’s excitement and pressed on, “I am promoting you to full project manager of the UTF effort, and I need you to put in the same enthusiasm you did before. Are you in?”

“Of course, I’m in. Just let me know what you need me to do,” Brian responded.

“The first step is you need to get some quality face time with the brass. I am hosting a party tomorrow night at my house for some of our partners, including General Alexander and General Malone, the PM for the UTF program,” Jerry paused for a breath, “I need you to come so I can show you around and make sure Alexander’s praises on your last project are overheard by Malone,” he smiled and got up to leave. “My secretary will send you an email with directions and other details shortly. I wish I could chat more, but I need to hit one last meeting today.” He walked out of the cubicle, then stopped suddenly and popped his head back in, “Oh yea, bring a date. A pretty girl on your arm can do wonders for the big wigs.”

“But sir…” Brian said trying to catch the VP’s attention, but he had already turned and left before Brian could protest. “How the hell am I supposed to get a date for tomorrow night?” he muttered to himself, “This company keeps me so busy I don’t have time to meet people.” He tried to remember his last date and resurrected a mental picture of dropping a very obnoxious girl off at her house. He remembered that seeing her walk up to her apartment in the glow of Christmas lights was the best part of a very annoying evening. Hrmm, Christmas….Christmas….Christmas two years ago. Far too long, but what else could you do when you have a busy job.

It wasn’t that Brian was unattractive; he just didn’t have the time to find a nice woman. He had even overheard a few women in the office say he was cute, but company policy prevented inter-office dating. When not perplexed as he was now, Brian stood about 6’3” tall and sported a lean build. His light brown hair was always neat and attractively framed his angular face, for all the good it had done him over the years.

“Hey buddy I heard the good news,” Jim said with a smile as he popped his head in the cube entry and interrupted Brian’s reverie, “congratulations. I guess the rest of us will be working for you pretty soon?”

“Thanks,” Brian said as he tried again to force a smile, “but we don’t have the contract yet.”

“Hey, what is the matter man? You just took a big jump up the corporate ladder and you look like someone just ran over your cat?” Jim asked.

“Sorry,” Brian sighed, “I am just hung up on a problem. Mr. Morton said I need to bring a date to his party tomorrow night, and I can’t for the life of me figure out who I could take. You wouldn’t happen to know anyone would you?”

“Nope sorry buddy,” Jim shrugged, “I have already tapped most of the women I know and I doubt they would be interested in a fix-up.” He stopped for a second and looked up towards the ceiling in thought. “You know I just thought of something. Have you seen those ads for Enterprise RAD?”

“Yea, a few teaser ads on TV, but what will that help, I need a date not a car?” Brian asked.

“RAD stands for rent-a-droid. It is a new test concept from Enterprise,” Jim smirked, “Basically they rent androids out just like they would a car, for those who can’t afford to buy one, but might need their automated services now and then. I hear they are pretty sophisticated and damn near hard to tell apart from people. An old college buddy of mine rented a sexy lady droid a few weeks ago for his bachelor party. From the stories he told, I almost ran out and bought one. But I am sure the little lady would frown on that.

“There is an office downtown that I think has some droids. Why not give it a shot and see what they can do for you?” Jim said.

Brian mulled it over. He had heard about the new ultra-lifelike androids a few times over the past year, but he had never had the guts to check them out. Now he was stuck between the embarrassment of going to the store or showing up alone to an important party. He bit his lip a little then responded, “You know, that might just work. Thanks for the suggestion.”

“No problem buddy,” Jim smiled, “just trying to help out. Good luck with the droid, and I will see you at the party this weekend.”

“I didn’t know you were invited,” Brian asked, “I thought it was only the big shot guys.”

“Yea normally,” Jim said rolling his eyes, “but my dad is the CFO and managed to get me an invitation as well. See you tomorrow,” he waved goodbye and left Brian with his thoughts.

The rest of the day went by as a blur. The VP’s secretary had dropped off the invitations and directions to the party, while Brian was busy checking the Enterprise website to confirm what Jim had said. Sure enough, the downtown main office had droids. Had he the time, he could have ordered one off the web to his exact specifications, but the 2 to 3 week delivery time nixed that idea. He would just hope they had one “on the lot” that would due for tomorrow night.

At 5, Brian was out the door, in his car, and heading for downtown. He found the Enterprise office with little trouble and as he walked up to the main door he noticed a big poster promoting their new RAD service, complete with a picture of two attractive presumably androids. He opened the door and was greeted by a subtle chime and a smiling man at the front desk.

“How can I help you sir?” the receptionist asked.

“Um, yea…” Brian said nervously, “I need to rend an android for this Saturday. Do you have any still available?” He looked down at the man’s nametag which displayed the company logo, and his name: Mitch.

“Yes sir, we have several dozen models available right now, if you would follow Karen, she will take down your information and try to fit you with the model that would best suit your needs,” Mitch said while gesturing towards a young brunette woman who just stood up from a desk in the back. She was about 5’5”, with a petite build, fair complexion, glasses and dark brown hair pulled back in a pony tail.

Karen picked up a tablet PC off her desk and waved for Brian to come with her, “Please follow me sir,” she said with a delicate but professional voice. Brian smiled and followed her past the main counter and into a small conference room in the back. It was simply furnished and consisted of only a few chairs a coffee table and a large display on the wall. The both walked in and she shut the door behind them.

“Hello, I am Karen,” Karen said as she extended her hand. Brian grasped her hand and shook it while glancing at her nametag to make the visual connection. She had a similar tag to Mitch, except that next to her name was a small blue circle.

“Brian Granger,” Brian replied, before releasing her hand. She gestured for him to sit in one of the nice chairs facing the wall display and she took a seat across the coffee table. The first few minutes were occupied with Karen collecting his address, phone number and other information.

When Karen finished with the basic data collection, she looked up from her pad and smiled, “so Mr. Granger, what kind of android do you need?”

“Well I am not sure,” Brian honestly replied. “I have never worked with an android before.”

“Don’t worry, we get a lot of first time users here,” Karen said with a friendly smile. “Let’s just start by you telling me what you want to use the android for and I can make some suggestions from the models we have available.”

“Well I need a date for an important company party tomorrow night,” Brian said with a tone of embarrassment. “She should be attractive but also capable of intelligent conversation,” the next point he added quietly, “and nobody must realize that she is an android.”

“Ok thanks, that gives me something to work with,” Karen said again cheerfully as she entered data into her computer, “and don’t worry about her not being able to pass for human. Our androids are very good at going undetected.”

“Oh?” Brian said, trying to draw out a little more information.

“Well Mr. Granger, I am not sure if you are aware of it or not, but I am an android,” Karen said in a slightly more serious, but still cheerful voice. If she was expecting the look of shock and confusion on Brian’s face, she didn’t show it. “So you know, I am a much less advanced model that those available to rent. Any one you would use would have far more advanced personality programming.”

“I am sorry,” Brian stammered, “I didn’t mean an offence.”

“Don’t worry, I am not offended, I am just trying to relieve some of your doubts,” Karen said as she continued to work on her notebook.

“I don’t mean to pry, and please let me know if I am being nosy, but were you built specifically for this job,” Brian asked. The wheels in his head were turning to try to explain the droid in front of him. He knew they were very expensive and he thought it was probably much cheaper to actually hire a human rather that build an android for this job.

“It is ok; I will answer your questions. That is what I am here for,” Karen smiled and rested her notebook on her lap. “I was originally designed as model to be rented out, at locations like this. I was part of the first production run, and it was found that we lacked the reliability to be a satisfactory rental. My mean time between failures is about 2 weeks, which is plenty good for my duties here. But some of our preliminary customers would rent us for extended periods of up to a month. It was determined that the field failure rate was too high, so my production was recalled and retasked. The second run replaced the faulty modules in our manufacture and was reliable enough to rent.”

“So were you ever rented out to anybody?” Brian asked.

“Yes I was rented out to 17 customers for 45 days before my model was recalled,” Karen replied.

“What did you do with these customers?” Brian asked, his curiosity piqued.

“During those 45 days, I exercised most of my functions including social conversation, driving, housework, child care, sexual activities and cooking,” Karen said mater of factly. She noticed that Brian slightly smiled and blushed when she mentioned the sexual activities. She made a mental note to ensure his eventual selection should be fully capable sexually.

Letting curiosity get the better of him, Brian kept asking questions, “So who were these people that rented you anyway?”

“I do not know the specific people who rented me in the past. Their identities are isolated in my memory to protect their privacy,” Karen replied. “However, the memories of the events are not locked away, so that I may learn from past activities and refine my programming. Should we try to find the unit you want to rent now or do you have any other questions?”

“No no,” Brian said. “Let’s keep going.”

“Ok good. We have 39 units in stock this evening, and I have narrowed those down to 8 that would best fit your needs. Would you like to see them?” the cute android asked.

“Sure let’s see them,” Brian said, not knowing what to expect next. Suddenly the viewer on the wall lit up and he found himself looking at a full body picture of a young blond woman, with large breasts and a perky face.

“This is Brittney, she is a newer series 6 android fully capable of sustaining polite party conversation that you requested. She has served several times in the role of a “trophy wife/girlfriend” in the past,” Karen said while judging Brian’s reactions.

“She is beautiful, and I would certainly consider her a “trophy” but I don’t want to show off too much. The people at the party might suspect something if I came with a woman that young and radiant,” Brian contemplated. Karen made some notes on her pad and moved on to the next picture.

One by one, Brian and Karen went through all 8 possibilities in about 10 minutes. Brian saw the full gambit of body types and ethnicities, and at the end of the list, lost himself in thought for a while. “Karen, can you go back to number 6 please.” She smiled nodded and indexed back to number six.

Displayed on the screen was a rather tall woman with a slightly exotic look. Brian couldn’t put his finger on it but for some reason he was drawn to her. She stood 5’11” tall, and her features were a subtle mix of European, Asian, and Latino influences. She had long dark brown hair that hung below her shoulders, and a sleek physique. In the picture she wore simple black pants and shoes, with a crimson blouse whose buttons were stressed slightly by her ample chest.

“Rachel is an older series 5 model, but is well experienced. I think she would possibly be the best conversationalist of the group. Would you like to go with her?” Karen asked politely.

“Yea, I think I will,” Brian replied confidently.

“For our internal research for future models, may I ask why you selected her?” Karen asked, notebook in hand.

“Well, the conversation skill is a big plus,” Brian trailed off for a second, “and she looks very similar to an old girlfriend I had back in high school.” Karen diligently recorded the data, and then expanded the on screen file on Rachel.

“How long would you need her?” Karen inquired.

“Uhhh, well I need her for tomorrow night and I won’t be back until pretty late. I assume you don’t have a drop box?” Brian asked, trying to inject a little humor.

“Uh, no we don’t,” Karen replied with a little laugh, “and we recommend that you spend some time with Rachel before you actually attend the event. This will give you an opportunity to become comfortable with her, and give her a chance to adapt to your needs.” Brian didn’t seem enthusiastic about extending the rental any longer than necessary, so Karen took a prompt from her sales programming, “We are also running a weekend special right now, where you could rent from Friday evening until Monday morning for only 10% more than the one day charge.

Brian’s gaze softened, “alright, I will go for the whole weekend package.”

Karen’s fingers danced over her notebook and soon 4 Rachel’s appeared on screen, each with a different outfit, including a full blown evening gown. “I took the liberty of choosing some clothes for the rental days. Are these satisfactory?”

“Yes, they look good,” Brian responded while looking over the combination of casual clothing and more formal attire.

“Alright, Rachel is getting ready now. She will be out in a few minutes. If I can get your charge information we will be pretty much done.” Karen said. Brian handed over his charge card and finished up the last few details with her. When they were done, she stood up and shook his hand, “Thank you very much. Rachel is waiting for you in the lobby. Good luck at the party this weekend.” He thanked her and made his way out to the lobby.

Brian saw Rachel as soon as he left the little conference room. She was smiling at him warmly while sitting in a chair with two small suitcases next to her. When he entered the lobby she stood up and shook his hand. “It is nice to meet you Brian.”

“Nice to meet you too, Rachel,” Brian said slightly confused. He had expected Rachel to address him as Mr. Granger like Karen did, but then he figured that if she was programmed to be his girlfriend, calling him Brian would make sense.

“Is Brian, ok?” Rachel asked, “Or would you prefer I call you something else?”

“Nope Brian is good,” Brian responded, surprised that she could intuit his confusion. “Shall we go?”

Rachel picked up her two bags and Brian led the way out to his car. He helped her put the bags in the trunk and the both got in and drove towards Brian’s home. The first few minutes of the car ride were a bit uncomfortable until, as if sensing the discomfort, Rachel piped up, “So what is this party about tomorrow?”

“Why do you ask?” Brian replied.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking. I just figured I should learn as much as I can about you, your job and the party in general so I can formulate some topics for conversation,” Rachel said, with a slight falter to her voice. Brian smiled, amazed again that the machine sitting beside him was thinking that far ahead. The rest of the ride went by quickly while he explained all he could think of in regards to the project, party, etc.

As the conversation came to a close, Brian pulled his car into the small garage under his 2 bedroom townhouse. He and Rachel got out and after she grabbed her bags, he gave her the tour of the house so she would know where everything was. Along the way, she dropped her bags in Brian’s bedroom. They concluded the tour in the living room, and he plopped down on the couch to relax a bit. She sat next to him and he noticed that although she had left her bags somewhere she still had a purse.

Rachel smiled warmly and looked into Brian’s eyes. “We should probably go over some of the details of my functionality before too long. Do you want to take care of that now?”

“Yea sure, whatever you think is best,” Brian said, somewhat curious as to what she meant by functionality.

Rachel pulled a small plastic device from her purse with several colored buttons. “This is my remote control. It enables you to control several of my functions if you need to.” She handed Brian the slim remote. “The first button here will activate/deactivate me, the second button will pause my systems, the third button will call me to your side if I am away at the moment, and the last button is used to issue me direct commands.”

“Ok,” Brian said as he examined the remote in his hand. “What is the point of the command button? I thought you would pretty much do whatever I told you to anyway.”

“For the most part I will,” Rachel replied warmly. “However, my personality programming may decide to question any directives that would be inappropriate for a situation.” She saw Brian’s still confused face and decided to elaborate, “For instance, if you told me to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, my ethical programming would object and I would try to convince you that I shouldn’t do it. But if you commanded me with the button to steal paper, I would have to comply.” Brian nodded his head in understanding. “You should probably go ahead and try out the features now, in case you want to use them more later.”

“Alright, if you think so,” Brian said, still looking at the remote. Rolling it around in his hands, he clicked the “pause” button. Suddenly Rachel froze, staring at him. He got up off the couch and she still started right ahead where he had been sitting. He gently reached out and ran his fingers along her face. Her skin was smooth and warm. If he didn’t just pause her, he would swear she was a real woman. He clicked the pause button again.

“And that would be my pause feature,” Rachel said warmly as she turned on the couch to face Brian. He moved his finger to the command button and held it down.

“Stand up, and turn around,” Brian said, not knowing what to expect Rachel to do.

“Affirmative,” Rachel said flatly. She then promptly stood up and spun around once. Then her expression softened and she smiled at Brian.

“Why did you say ‘Affirmative’, just now?” he asked.

“It is a default setting in my programming,” she replied. “I need to confirm that the command can be accomplished. If you don’t like ‘affirmative’ it can be changed to something else.”

“Eh, that is ok,” he shrugged. “I don’t anticipate using the command feature much.”

“Ok, if you are done with the remote, there is one more thing I should so you,” Rachel said. Brian nodded and she sat back down on the couch and pulled out a small tablet PC from her purse. He sat down next to her again to se what she had. She powered it up, then handed if over to him. On the screen he saw a tabbed menu system with the heading ‘Enterprise RAD Android configuration software v5.5’

“This is my configuration program,” Rachel said as she started to unbutton her blouse. When it was all undone, she pulled apart the skin near her belly button and exposed a small socket. Brian found his eyes drawn to her now somewhat exposed breasts, when she pulled a small cord from the computer and connected it with her belly port. “This program is used to fine tune my settings to better fit your preferences.” He saw many different tabbed menus including: physical status, OS, networking, personality, directives, sexuality, and a few others.

Rachel quickly went over the functionality of each tab. Brian learned how to raise or lower her body temperature, change her language or accent, adjust her perceived intelligence, etc. She saved sexuality for last. He opened the tab and saw several different sliders and a few pull down menus.

“As you can see from the screen I am currently configured as a heterosexual woman, with my sensitivity, sexuality, and arousal set to average American female levels. However, please feel free to adjust anything you wish,” Rachel said, and Brian could almost swear he detected a tone of request in her voice, when she asked him to experiment. Well he didn’t want to disappoint.

Brian grabbed the slider bar for sensitivity, which was currently set at 10% and dragged it up to around 50. He could see Rachel squirm in her seat a little when she did this. He then noticed that her arousal bar had moved up a little. Seeing this got him going a little too, and he could feel the tension in his pants. He followed the page down until he saw a red button labeled “CLMX” with a slider bar underneath. Being curious, he clicked the button and almost dropped the computer when Rachel suddenly grabbed his leg and moaned.

“Oh I am sorry. Are you ok?” Brian asked.

“No, don’t be sorry. It felt very good,” she replied with a slightly more mischievous smile.

Brian looked back to the menu and noticed that the arousal meter had moved considerably higher. What the hell, he thought, and dragged the CLMX slider about halfway across the bar, then pushed the button.

Rachel hand locked onto Brian’s leg and she let out a series of deep rapid moans. Her one hand on his leg, the other darted up to grab her breast and massage it through her bra. She quickly removed the tit from its confines and began squeezing her nipple. After ten seconds or so she stopped moaning and shifted her weight forward in a simulated effort to catch her breath.

“That was amazing,” Rachel gasped. “Do you want to put the computer away so I can return the favor?”

Brian looked over her current settings and decided that they would do for now. He turned the tablet off and handed it to Rachel. She unplugged herself, then wrapped the wire around it and put it on a table next to the couch. She then dove over to his pants and quickly freed his hard cock. She kissed the top and then took the whole length of the shaft into her mouth.

Brian looked down at Rachel’s bobbing head and realized he hadn’t had a blow job since college. It felt so good, but he had almost forgotten the feeling until now. He took off his own shirt and tried to remove her blouse. She sensed his intention and skillfully slipped off her shirt and then unfastened her bra. Her full, D-cup tits spilled out and began to lightly brush his legs as she bobbed up and down. Every time he thought he was about to cum, she would back off and prolong the pleasure.

After 15 minutes of the most exquisite blow job that Brian had ever had, he could take no more. As he approached his climax, and Rachel started to pull away, he gently guided her head back down onto his shaft. She took the cue and increased her speed and intensity. He came with a loud moan and she swallowed down his full load. She then stood up and grabbed a tissue to wipe her mouth clean.

While Brian recovered from the best orgasm he could remember, Rachel removed the rest of her clothing and stood before him stark naked. He eventually raised his head when he didn’t hear anything from her, and saw a beautiful velvet pussy just inches from his face. Her lips were soft and bare, and she sported a thin landing strip of thick brown fur. He reached out and grabbed her firm ass with both hands. He leaned forward and pulled her pussy towards his face, his tongue moving between her folds to find her delicate synthetic clit.

Rachel let out another moan and braced one hand on the back of Brian’s head. The other hand again went to her breasts and began pinching and pulling her nipples. A few minutes later, he could feel her legs tremble and she came for a third time. She backed away and noticed that he had become hard again. “Shall we go to the bedroom for more?” she asked seductively.

Brian just nodded and followed Rachel to his bedroom, shedding clothes along the way. He lay down on the bed and pulled her on top of him. She gently lowered her dripping artificial pussy onto him and began to pump up and down. His hands were instantly attracted to her now hanging tits. He grabbed them and rolled the nipples between his fingers. She moaned in pleasure and then leaned over and guided one nipple into his mouth. He sucked gently at first, and then quickly flicked his tongue over her raised nipple. She climaxed again in response, and he could feel her vagina squeeze around him. He came again in a few minutes, and they moved to spoon each other while he recovered his strength.

Brian must have dozed off for a bit, because he was suddenly awakened to the sounds of his stomach grumbling. He realized with all the excitement around Rachel, he had forgotten to have dinner.

“Would you like me to make you something for dinner Honey?” Rachel cooed in his ear.

“Yea that would be great,” Brain said between yawns.

“Ok dear, I will get something together and let you know when it is ready,” Rachel purred as she got out of bed. She pulled the sheet over Brian and rubbed his back until he drifted back to sleep. She then went to the kitchen to examine the pantry for possible meals.

To be continued…..

Loganov
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Loganov » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:13 pm

Great start. I can't wait to see where it's all going.

Loganov.

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Korby » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:14 am

Well done! I like! Hope to see more!
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Very Cool!

Post by A.N.N. » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:40 am

A terrific start General! I can't wait for the next part.

:)
A.N.N.