Visiting the in-laws, part #6

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Visiting the in-laws, part #6

Post by Mirage » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:19 pm

Both of us lying in bed, Amy was looking at me worried. "What's wrong?" she asked me. I took a deep breath and look at the ceiling "Nothing..." I responded. "Did I do something wrong?" she asked. "Look... seeing you on that table, showing circuits and wires everywhere.. Makes me freak out a bit... Sorry..." I told her. "Oh...." she said with a sad tone. "I'm sorry I am just a machine.. I wish I was human...I know that I would make you more happy if I was..." Amy mumbled out before she broke into sobs "I am so sorry...so sorry.." she said, like asking to be forgiven.

I embraced her in my arms and kiss her deep "You do make me happy, Amy..." I smiled to her. She open her eyes, full o f tears and smiled "I do?" she asked. I nodded before My left hand grabbed her left breast and she flinched a bit "Ooohhhh..." she moaned after. "Do you want to make love?" she asked, becoming sexually aroused from my touching. I nodded again and then reached to grabbed both her breasts. Her nipples became erected and she kissed me deep. "May I?" she asked, starting to feel my testicles in her left hand. She glided down in the bed until shed reached my penis in her mouth and started to suck me hard, while playing with my balls softly. I moaned hard and came in her mouth. She then climbed on top and she started to be penetrated by me by stopped quickly. "Tom made me a virgin again... I am very thigh..." she laughed out. "So...?" I asked her confused. "You need to make me very wet and lubricated.." she smiled lightly. "Really?" I smiled to her. I lick her good and stimulated her a lot, but still, her pussy was still very thigh. "I know, do it from my insides!" Amy said, opening a panel right above her pelvis.

"You see that circuit? It controls my motor reflexes inside my pelvis and pussy. Take the small tool attached to my pelvis panel door in the back and turn that kinda looking screw conter-clock wise 2 times." She guided me. "I feel it, it's working... Feel your finger inside me and decide when I am wide enough for you." she continued. I inserted two fingers inside her and felt the walls of her virginia opening. After a few minutes of adjusting her, I felt she was good, I closed her up and inserted my penis inside her to test her out good. We both came and I was falling asleep, I switched her into sleep mode. "Night, honey.." I told her while I pressed a small bump behind her left ear. "Gooddd nniigghhtttt....." she slurred her speech, being semi-deactivated.

I woke up in the night, Amy was still in sleep mode. To reactivate her, I simply needed to move her a bit or call her name up or make a loud noise. But I wanted her to stay this way. By reaching her stomach, I pressed inside her belly button and open her main panel. Slowly, not willing to wake her up, I press her main CPU off button. I saw the small red light being turned off, showing me her CPU was now totally not functioning. I look at Amy and touch her breasts and her nipples became hard. Even with her CPU off, most of her systems were still active, including her sex drives. Not knowing why I was doing this, I felt ashamed of myself and reactivated Amy's CPU. She open her eyes and look at me in the dark "Honey? What are you doing?". "I need to tell you something.... I sleep with Helen..." those words came out of my mouth. "Helen? My mother?" she gasped. "Yes.. And I am so sorry..." I said, tears came down my eyes. Amy grabbed my head with her arms and twisted my neck quickly. I then simply heard a snap and I became limp. Everything suddenly became dark and cold... I was dying.. She killed me..Amy..my wife...my love.....

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed out loud, covered in sweat. "Baby? What's wrong????" Amy asked me quickly, waking up from sleep mode. "Ah.... just a dream...just a dream..." I panted. "It was simply a nightmare... relax.." Amy smiled to me. She reached to hugged me and I dropped out of the bed and landed on the hard floor. "I need to pee..." I mumbled out, running away from Amy. She look confused at my actions. I sat on the toilet, reassuring Amy would not kill me one day.... I then realised I actually felt guilt over sleeping with Helen and not telling Amy... my wife..

To be continued...

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:48 pm

Ooo..and the suspense builds! *goes to read the last part!*

Ryn