OT: Ryn On Vacation

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

OT: Ryn On Vacation

Post by DollSpace » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:59 am

If you've been wondering why Ryn hasn't been commenting on your stories or updating them in the Story Archive, it's cause she's on vacation! In Minnesota! lol...I've been here for a week and will remain here until late Thursday, and after that, I have a whole lot of catching up to do! Sorry I forgot to make note of that here, but it's been a whirlwind of a week so far lol! I'll take care of all the updating, reading, and formatting when I get back! ^_^

See y'all soon!
*hugs*
Ryn

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:08 pm

We miss you Ryn,

Anyway, off your topic,

Are you ever going to write a sequel to the Katie Lane series? I'm very taken by it, it's very both sweet and sexy.

Take it easy,

S

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:06 pm

I'm back now, so the story archive is updated ^_^..umm, I haven't gotten to a few specific changes on stories certain people have PM'd me about...I swear I'll get to them soon...this has been a very busy time!

And thank you for the compliment, svengli! It's funny that me and ButchyBoy were actually talking about that story last night, as I have most of the plot line already in my head for about ten parts or so of around ten pages apiece...the problem is, my focus programming seems to be defective...I can barely cope with sitting in front of the computer for this long before it seems I'm distracted by something else! My attention span is broken! :( But I have so many story ideas, I'd love to get that one done and others, too...here's hoping I have more time soon!

Ryn

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheSpotConlon » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:23 pm

I'd like to second Svengli's move for more Katie Lane stories. They were among the first that I read when I came to this community, and I'd love to see the story continue.