Continuation.

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Loganov
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Continuation.

Post by Loganov » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:07 pm

"I don't know if I can handle this", John said after several tense moments.

"Now that you are my owner," the android woman began, "I will follow any orders you give to me. I also have a remote control. Your father rarely used it, but it is with my underwear in the dresser."

John still sat on the bed next to his mother. His mind raced and he had barely heard what the artificial woman had said. He continued to sit in silence, the only sound being made was from the deep breathes he took.

"John are you alright?", she asked.

As the mechanical Kari was asking him the question, he stood up from the bed. His "mother's" digital eyes followed him as he quickened his pace to her dresser. Opening the correct drawer, he produced a sleek remote control with a multitude of buttons upon its surface.

"John, please talk tooooooo... mmmeeeeeeeeee...", his "mother" said. Her head slumped forward slightly and her eyes slowly closed. Across the room, a red LED was lit at the front of the remote and John finger was depressing a single button labeled: POWER.

John placed the remote on top of the dresser and then crossed the room to his father's closet. He began to search it extensively. In one box, in found old photos of his father, himself, and a woman he assumed was his real mother.

He wasn't terribly sure about the woman in the picture. Firstly, he had only just discovered that had a real mother and an artificial mother. Secondly, the woman in the picture looked fairly similar to Kari, the android that now sat deactivated on the bed behind him.

However, the picture clearly showed that the woman in the picture was definately shorter than the artificial woman that he knew. Her hair was also lighter in color and in a different style than the android, but these could have easily changed in twenty years.

John tossed the picture back into the box and walked again over to the dresser. Slowly he reached out his hand and picked up the remote. He pointed it at Kari and pressed the POWER button.

A low beep came from somewhere inside Kari. A few moments passed before her head rose and her eyes opened.

"Hello, John.", she said to him. "Why did you deactivate me?"

"I want you to close your personality programs.", he order while ignoring her question. He had a general idea as to how most androids were set up and figured that Kari would be likewise configured.

"Closing.", she announced. "Programs closed."

"Now what do I do with her?", he asked himself.

to be continued?...

This is just a little connection part to the story. I'm still playing it safe as you can see. That end line is more than just that. I'm welcome to any ideas or suggestions.

curtskinn

keep it coming

Post by curtskinn » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:31 pm

keep the story coming, you are doing great with it so far.