Story (sorta).

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Loganov
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Story (sorta).

Post by Loganov » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:31 am

I know that this might be touching on a little bit of a wierd subject, but I've always wondered what would happen if, years from now, this scenario were to occur. Let me know what you think.

John Sloan, neatly dressed in his suit, walked sullenly through the front door. His right arm around his mother, Kari, holding her tightly. She was in a simple black dress and looked as distressed as her son. John was twenty-two years old and this time should be the best of his life. But, life has a way of kicking you just when you're at your zenith.

John and his mother had just buried his father, John Sr. John Sr. was in an air transport accident five days ago. One of the hardest parts to accept was that John's father was getting ready to accept a job at his company's main office so that he would no longer be away on his extended business trips.

"I'm going to get changed, mom.", John told her as he turned to look at her.

"Me too.", she replied as he turned to start up the stairs. "John,", she said after some hesitation, "come see me when you're done."

"Okay."

John stood outside his parent's bedroom, well his mother's bedroom now. He still couldn't believe the events of the past week. Taking in a deep breath, he knocked on the door and reached for the knob.

Inside, Kari was just pulling her pink tank top down over her white lace bra encased breasts. John felt a little wierd at having walked in like this, but it wasn't the first time he had. John's mother was amazingly attractive. His friends thought so, to the point that he almost got into a fight over the M.I.L.F. jokes they made.

Hearing her son enter, Kari turned to face him. She certainly was an amazing sight. Her shoulder length brown hair was now let down. Her lovely blue eyes were cast now on her son. She stood in her pink sweatpants and tank top with her gorgeous C-cups pointed at John.

"Hey mom.", he said lightly. "What did you need?"

"John,", she began, "I know that things have been hard for you this past week. I don't want to add another concern to you, but I have no choice."

John's expression had grown odd. What was his mother talking about? And, why was she just standing there?

"What are you talking about?", he asked her in reply as he stepped forward.

"John, this is going to be hard for you to hear, but I need you to accept what I'm about to tell you.", Kari told her son.

John was really curious as to what his mother was talking about. Why was she standing like that?

"Mom, what is it?", he asked her with some concern.

"John,..." Just then a possible idea formed in his mind. "...I'm not..." His mind raced. He now knew what she was about to say, but he simply couldn't accept it. It couldn't be possible. But all of what was going on lead to no other conclusion. "...your mother."

"What?", he blurted. "This can't be. YOU can't be."

"I'm an android."

Androids were fairly plentiful and had been for a long time, but how was this possible? John just stopped and stared at his "mother".

"Your mother died when you were very young.", the synthetic woman started her tale. "Your father purchased me originally to be a nanny for you. That was my initial purpose, but as time went on he started to see me as a companion and wife. You quickly began to consider me your mother and you father encouraged it. Recently, he had been thinking of telling you the truth, but he could never find the right time or the right words. He must have thought he would have much more time."

John just stood looking blankly as he listened to the story of his false life. "I...I... can't believe it." He now sat on the bed looking down at his feet.

"John,", she said as she sat next to him. Kari was now acting more "normal". "There's more for you to know. Your father left instructions with me for just this eventuality."

"Instructions?", he interrupted. "Don't you mean programming?"

"John.", she said. Her face had a look of hurt. "Please, let me finish."

"I'm sorry. I...ah...I... don't know. I'm sorry. Go on.", he got out slowly.

"Thank you.", she replied. "Now that your father is gone, you are my owner."

John slowly looked up and then turned to look upon his "mother" turned artificial woman. His eyes grew wide as he considered what he had just heard.

to be continued?...

Loganov.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:45 pm

Quite the interesting scenario...I'd like to see where you'd take it...keep writing ^_^

Ryn

Loganov

Post by Loganov » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:43 pm

Yeah, it is kinda wierd. My problem, as you might suspect, is where do I go now? I must admit that the idea of what I write had intrigued me, but thinking about where you might think this would go (as most of these stories do) is a little uncomfortable.

I'll work on it. See if the story can go somewhere less odd.

Loganov.

Kriegsaffe No. 9

Post by Kriegsaffe No. 9 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:49 pm

To quote Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead:

Rosencrantz: "Oh, I say--here--really! You can't do that!"

Player: "Why not?"

Rosencrantz: "Well--I mean, people want to be entertained--they don't come expecting sordid and gratuitous filth."

Player: "You're wrong--they do. Murder, seduction, and incest--what do you want--jokes?!"

Keep it up. It's way tamer than a lot of stuff.
"I dig metal chicks. Now, some RPGs."--Steve D., from an RPG.net thread

I'm taking art requests (cuz I need motivation)
www.kriegsaffeno9.deviantart.com

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:42 pm

This was one of the last places I was expecting a Rosencrantz & Guildenstern quote - brava! Brightened my day!

"Heads."

Oh yeah - the story... A tad weird for me, but then I've always enjoyed your stuff - so I must say I'm curious.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

tectile

Post by tectile » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:09 am

It's going to be tough to steer this story off the obvious path but I will read what ever you come up with.

Good luck.

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Korby » Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:07 am

Hey, I think you should keep at it. I seem to recall having a discussion with Kishin a while back, as to whether a good ASFR-type story had to have sex in it or not. For my part, I think I said then (and still say now) that it's not absolutely necessary.

I'll admit quite readily that, yeah, when I'm looking at the stories here my main reason for doing so is for purposes of sexual titillation. But on a secondary level, you know, I just like to read a good story. And this is a heck of a neat idea, with plenty of potential to turn into a really decent story.

So: there is the potential for weirdness, because--let us face it--if the protagonist ends up doing sexual things with the android he has (until now) always believed to be his mother, well, that's definitely weird, yeah. Probably to an off-putting degree.

On the other hand, that's just one way to go out of an infinite number of possibilities. There are about a zillion ways to go with this that do not lead down that particular weird road, and I for one am curious to see what happens. So--give it a shot, says I. You've got my attention.
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:01 pm

Should I give some suggestions?

Just asking....

:twisted:

Mirage

velda2222

Post by velda2222 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:48 am

Mirage wrote:Should I give some suggestions?

Just asking....

:twisted:

Mirage
And then everyone died.

Just kidding

Not really

Loganov

Post by Loganov » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:47 pm

I've come up with some things that might work. I am, however, open to any suggestions that anyone might have.