Visting the In-laws part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Visting the In-laws part 2

Post by Mirage » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:06 pm

Arriving to the old house by the forest, me and my wife finally arrived to my In-laws. I honk the horn and smiled to Amy. "DAD!!!!!" she screamed out loud while getting out of the car. "AMY!! Come here, my little pumpkin!" yelled an older man with white hair while coming out of the front door. "Dave.." I nod to him while shacking his left hand. "Tom, how are things?" he asked quickly. "Good..." I mumbled out. "Good..." he smiled back to me and turn his attention to his daughter, hugging her hard. "So, how are you, Amy?" he asked her laughing. "Not bad, need a few tweaks and turns here and there." she giggled out. "Really!!!..." Dave laugh out more. "Come in, come in..." he invited us in. "Where's mom?" Amy asked. "In the back garden... I'll go get her." her father said, somewhat irritated by something.

I look at Amy and we heard her father and mother arguing in the back of the house. "Helen, Amy and Tom are here, come and greet them!" he asked her. "Why should I? You know that robot is not my daughter!!" she hissed at him. "Helen! NOW!" he grilled her back. Amy look at the floor, sad at her mother's reaction to her. "Tom, how are you?" Amy's mother asked me coldly. "Fine... and you, Helen?" I asked her back. "Same old, same old.." she said with a cold smile. She them turn to Amy, who was facing her. "Mom.. I missed you.." Amy smiled to her, holding tears. Helen just look at her and gave her the cold shoulder and walked into the kitchen, leaving us alone.

"Why do she hates me so much..." my wife said, tears coming down her pale face. "Because she's a bitch..." I whispered to her, trying to console her. Her father then came in and showed us to our room upstairs. "Hungry, Tom?" he asked me. "Yes..the . food is smelling delicious.." I smiled to him. "Come on, Amy, I found some old pictures of you I never should you before!" he hugged Amy with love. "Really???" she smiled like a little girl wanting a present from Santa. "I'll show you them after supper..ok?" he asked her. "Sure, Dad.. Thank's..." she smiled to hum back.

I sat beside Amy and kissed her deep. "How do you feel?" I asked her. She sighted "Better check my systems quickly, I feel strange.." she said, opening her blouse and revealing her breasts. Two panels suddenly opened directly between her breasts and she exposed her electronics. With my left index finger, I pressed a few buttons on a small keyboard attached to her internal systems.. "Scanning systems for errors..." she said with a cold robotic voice. "Oh! Is she okay??" her father asked, who was passing in front of the doorway to our bedroom. "She needs some repairs and reinstalls.." I informed him. He crouched and look at her insides "Don't worry, I'll put Amy in top shape, tomorrow!" he snickered. "Scan finished, no errors where found." she quickly said. "Amy... power Off.." her father commanded her. "System shutting downnnn.n.n...." she said, closing her eyes and slumping in the bed, deactivated. "Having supper with us and her mother would only give her grief, I think... I'll reactivate her later." Dave told me. I agreed, because in the past, suppers were all about her mother yelling that she didn't want to waste food on a machine like Amy.

We sat for supper and Helen came in with the food "Where's the robot?" she asked. "Deactivated...." Tom said to her quickly. "Good... Tom, I'll never understand how you could marry a robot..." Helen said to me. "Helen... please.. Leave it be..." I asked her politely. "Fine... " she mumbled out. Me and Tom, we look at each other, not sure what to say. Supper went perfectly, the food was excellent as always. I then told them I would get Amy to relax with us on the porch outside.

I went to our bedroom and closed the door behind me. Amy was lying there, still deactivated, her chest still open, her circuits and systems all shut down. I reached inside her and pressed her "on" button. She blinked and smiled to me while her systems were booting up "Tom... is everything okay?" she asked me quickly. I kissed her and whispered to her "I think you need a quick fuck..". "I need a good fuck?" she grinned laughing. "Yes.. You do.." I smiled to her, kissing her neck. "Lock the door." she asked me. I got up and did what she asked me. While I was up, she removed her clothing. She was about to close her open panels but I stopped her. "Keep them open... I want to see the real you..." I asked her. "The real me?" she asked confused.. "Yes, the real you... machine and all... I accept you for what you are... not an illusion." I told her. "I don't understand" she said, confused. "Shsssssss.. It's okay.... All you need to understand is I love you..." I told her, kissing her hard. "I love you too, Tom..." she whispered to me, kissing me back hard.

I then reached for her small remote in my left pocket and pressed a small red button on the remote, Amy left out a pant "Sex mode activated.". I notice in her exposed systems, I saw her main hard drive spinning faster for a few seconds. "Come on top of me..." I asked her, while I lied down naked on the bed on my back. "Yes, master...." she smiled. She climbed on top of me and inserted my erect penis in herself and left out a small moan. Her pussy became moist and wet quickly. While she was moving up and down on top of me, I paid attention to what her systems were doing. I was amazed, the more she was reaching her climax, more lights were flashing quickly in her open thorax. I heard her internal motors running quicker, spinning faster, her circuits light up quickly, it was exciting to see how, her, a machine, her inner workings reacted to sex. Myself, I could not hold back and also reached my climax and released inside her. She left out a small cry, achieving her own orgasm. I then took the small remote and deactivated her sex mode. Smiling, she look at me "Need a cigarette too?" she joked to me.

To be continued

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:01 am

Another great installment; looking forward to more! ^^

Ryn