New Story/Fanfic: Cybersaga 1: The Cheerleader

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

New Story/Fanfic: Cybersaga 1: The Cheerleader

Post by DollSpace » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:31 pm

Hey...I was at LTBSA the other day rereading Silent Lurker's great story "The Cheerleader" and had another idea of where the story could have gone, so I wrote what could be termed a fanfic of it. I also hope to make this perhaps the first installment in what I call the Cybersaga--new stories featuring the dynamic duo from the original "Cheerleader" and some new characters of my own. Anyway, because the original story was a bit risque for my writing style, parts of it may not come off as well as I'd hope. I would have contacted Silent Lurker first before posting it, but alas, he has no email at the LTBSA. Well, without further adieu...

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=951924

I apologize if the formatting is a bit off. I'm still getting the hang of my iMac here :)

If the link above doesn't work or the server is slow, try again later and it should be working fine.

C-ya!
Ryn
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

yyea

Post by sparty » Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:07 pm

Yea. You defiently should have checked with the author. Its too close to the original. Basically all you did was add some new paragraphs. Now if you had continued it after the whole sex scene then that'd have been okay. Good story but to close to original. If it was my story I'd hunt you down and beat you for stealing my story. But its not so ican't

personally don't copy stories....

DollSpace

The Point

Post by DollSpace » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:40 pm

Well, I wanted to check with the author, but he left no communication info so I had no way too..and what I did was rewrite it and added a different ending...and I added some foreshadowing for events in the series to come...

Ryn
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollSpace

Thanks

Post by DollSpace » Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:06 pm

Thanks for being honest :) Frankly, I wasn't really going for anything too large there...it was more to satsify my own curiosity and thought others would like to read it as well. I'd also love to get Silent Lurker's take on it. But that aside, I have a totally original story coming up, and if you haven't already, please check out my first new original in quite awhile, "Clockwork Summer", available @ DB Story's website.

Thanks again 8)

Ryn
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silent _Lurker

From the author

Post by Silent _Lurker » Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:46 pm

Moon-kittie,

A little sappy for my taste. Although I'm flattered you liked my original story enough to want to imitate it.

DollSpace

Thank You

Post by DollSpace » Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:12 pm

Thank you, Silent Lurker, for your honest appraisal :) As a writer, feedback is very important to me.

Keep an eye out for new stories from me :)

C-ya
Ryn