Visting the In-laws part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Visting the In-laws part 1

Post by Mirage » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:22 pm

Visiting the In-laws
By
Mirage

"Please, for the last time, don't fight with my father!" Amy asked me. "..It's just because I love you so much and he..., .fine..okay...I'll try.." I smiled at my wife. I loved Amy, we have been married now for 3 years. Amy was a beautiful woman, blond silk hair with green eyes. I was very proud to have her. We had a good relationship and I promised we would visit her family once per year, no matter what. So, once a year, we took a few days of vacation and came here, to see her parents.

Rolling my eyes, I turned back my attention to the country road. Doing our yearly visit to my In-laws was not much fun for me. First, they lived on a tiny Island near PEI in the middle of nowhere, second, they never accepted me marrying their daughter and they just fucking drive me nuts. "Another 2 hours and we'll be there finally!" Amy grinned happily. She and her father had a very good relationship, she just loved him to death. Sadly, it was the opposite for her mother. Her mother was cold to her since the day I meet her. "I always did my best for mother, but she never loved me. I think it's because my father gave me more attention to me than her when I was growing up." one day my wife explained to me why her own mother was a real bitch to her own daughter.

It was a beautiful day in summer, the small dirt road was empty, driving at normal speed, the wind in my hair, I was actually enjoying myself. "Pss... Amy... you know.. We'll be staying at your parents house for a few days and you know we can't do anything naughty in their house..." I was saying slowly to her. "And..." she smiled. "And you know, there a small forest just before we arrive at the house... maybe we can have just a bit of fun there before arriving to the house." I said quickly. "Tom!!" she laughed out loud. "Seriously! Let's!" I asked her. "Tom... I don't think I can get in the mood..." she mumbled out. "Don't worry... I'll get you in the mood..." I promised her. "You can?..." she laugh out. I gave her a dirty look and she laughed out more, now her, giving me a dirty look.

"How about here..." I said, looking around. "Look's good." Amy said, closing all the windows. The forest gave us nice cover. We knew no one comes here, so, we weren't afraid of someone seeing us fucking in the car. Amy unbuckled her seat belt as I did "So... How will you get me in the mood, exactly?" she grinned, while unbuttoning her blouse. "Like this..." I said, while my left hand reached for a small remote in my left pocket. "Mmmm... command me, master.." she growled. Pressing a small red button on the remote, Amy left out a pant "Sex mode activated.".
She came to me and kissed me deep "Let's started with a blow job.." I whispered to her. "Blow job..." she accepted the command. She reach and pulled down my shorts and underwear and grabbed my dick with both hands and started to lick the top of my penis, followed by her pulling her mouth deep on it, up and down, sucking hard. I moaned hard until I ejaculated in her mouth.

She then look at me, waiting for my next command. "Touch yourself a bit, naked..." I smiled. "Masturbation.." she accepted the command. She removed her clothes and started to touch herself, while I grabbed her breasts. She moaned hard when I sucked on her nipples. "Fuck me.." I asked her. "Vaginal or Anal?" she asked. "Vaginal.." I told her. She climbed on top of me and she inserted my penis in her pussy and we fucked long and hard. After coming 3 times in her, I asked her to stop. "Amy... enough.. Amy..?". She didn't respond. I think she was stuck in a loop program. Moaning hard, she kept moving up and down on me deep, her eyes closed. "Amy! Stop... End program!" I yelled to her. She ignored my commands and kept fucking me hard. I reached for the small remote and pressed the off button.

Amy suddenly stop moving and went all limp on me. I sat her in the passenger seat and took a second to get my force back. "I need her father to check on this problem.. It's getting worst." I mumbled out while I press the OPEN button on the remote. Between her breast, a seem formed and her chest open in two like a cabinet. "Just need to reboot you, my love.." I whispered to her while I press a button on her AI main data circuit box, rebooting her completely. After an instant, hearing the drives booting, she opened her eyes "Did I crashed again?" she asked, feeling guilty. "Yay, but don't worry, I came 3 times..." I smiled to her. "Sorry... Glad my dad will fix me up good as new." she smiled, closing her chest panels and getting dressed. "Let's go?" she asked, now fully dressed up and smiling again. "Sure, my love..." I smiled back, pressing on the gas pedal.

To be continued

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:40 pm

Interesting beginning...can't wait for the next part! (I always enjoy your stories :))

Ryn

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:11 pm

Fastening my seat belt for all those wonderful twists and turns :P

tectile

Post by tectile » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:28 am

Great to see you getting back to writing Mirage :)

tc

Post by tc » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:24 pm

Interesting start.