I was wondering....

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

I was wondering....

Post by Brytestar » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:23 pm

There was talk of a story archeive here on Fembot Central. With at least 30 pages of story posts. (Yes my stories or lack of them are incomplete.) Can the staff or volunteer collect all the stories and place them somewhere. I mean if we get new members I dont think that they want to go thru all those postings?

Anyone like that idea?

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Re: I was wondering....

Post by DollSpace » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:43 pm

Brytestar wrote:There was talk of a story archeive here on Fembot Central. With at least 30 pages of story posts. (Yes my stories or lack of them are incomplete.) Can the staff or volunteer collect all the stories and place them somewhere. I mean if we get new members I dont think that they want to go thru all those postings?

Anyone like that idea?
I do, and have collected text files of many of the stories posted here already ^^...just didn't want to randomly post stories somewhere public without permission, y'know? Some of these are archived at the LTBSA archive, but it's by no means a complete list...maybe I can snag some webspace from somewhere if people are interested?

*gets back to archiving*
Ryn

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by ehy » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:52 am

That'd be great. It has long since gotten too hard to find the "interesting" stuff on LTBSA, even then it was coming along regularly.

Of course, it's more work than *I'm* willing to go to, but if someone else wants to, I'd be appreciative.

kb7rky

Re: I was wondering....

Post by kb7rky » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:04 am

Brytestar wrote:There was talk of a story archeive here on Fembot Central. With at least 30 pages of story posts. (Yes my stories or lack of them are incomplete.) Can the staff or volunteer collect all the stories and place them somewhere. I mean if we get new members I dont think that they want to go thru all those postings?

Anyone like that idea?
Whaddya mean 'talk of a story archive here...'? There IS one! I'm one of the mods for the archive! Sheesh!

:)

(okay, okay...back off with the pitchforks...kidding, kidding...)

You're right, there's a lot there, and that was the purpose...to put all the older stories in one convenient place for everyone to 'go back' as it were, and read them again.

I'm sure old and new members alike would be willing to go through them and re-read some of them (not all at once, unless you're really desperate)...

Doug (dare I say what post this is? I was saving it for a special occasion...okay...69 posts to go!!! All right...go ahead with the puns...)

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:37 pm

Yah, there is a story archive in the Features section of the board, but for right now all of the Features are hidden until we get some things organized.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:42 pm

Ok I was concerned I didn't know it was hidden.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:03 pm

Well, I've gone through and archived in text files 90% of the stories on this board, complete with author names (and emails, where available) and stuff, so, if any of the mods or whatever needs help with a story archive here, let me know. ^^

111 stories, by the way, not counting my own. ^^;

Ryn