The Vanishing Warlord - Part 12

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

The Vanishing Warlord - Part 12

Post by ButchyBoy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:28 pm

The AutoCab was in a nose dive straight downward when it suddeny pulled up and more laughter came from the speaker in front.

"This son of a bitch is toying with us", Inspector Hargrove said angerly.

That's ok, let him", Cricket replied in a rather low wisper. "I found our way out." The little blonde fembot had spied a mini-fridge with little cans of soda and juices. It was the soda she was interested in. She looked to see how much they were.

"Five Pounds??? For those tiny things???" She turned to Hargrove as they were still being bounced about by the Warlord. "Hey Inspector, could you lend me a five-pound note? I want to get a soda."

"Have you gone mad??? We're about to die and YOU want to drink soda???"

Cricket just looked at her. "Do you want to get out of here in one piece or not?" The Inspector just shook her head. She wasn't sure why but she unzipped a pocket on her right arm and pulled out the bill, giving it to the little robot. "I hope you know what your doing.", she said with a sigh.

"Thank you", she said smiling, quickly putting the money into the slot and getting a can. The Warlord suddenly noticed what has happening from the cab's camera and became puzzled.

What are you doing???

Cricket looked into that camera and smiled, shaking the can as she spoke. "It's sody pop", she said grinning. That grin started to fade with her next statement. "Wanna see it fizz??" Shang's eyes got wide as he became aware of what the little fembot was up to. Cricket smiled as she ripped open the top and threw the can like a grenade onto the floor of the cab right on top of what Cricket knew had the be the remote device Shang was using to manuaver the cab from wherever he was. Cricket lept in the back telling Hargrove to get down onto the floor. The can's contents of course exploded, spilling all over the little black box, shorting it out. The screen suddenly went black and Shang's voice could no longer be heard. This however created a new problem; The AutoCab was now tottally out of control and free-falling fast! Cricket scrambled up to the front once more and grabbed hold of the manual controls. The Inspector was being a panicky back seat driver.

"Right....Left......Pull up......UP!.......Look out!!! We're heading right into bloody Buckingham Palace!!!"

She was right. They were headed right for it. Cricket used all her strength to pull up as they both screamed. Cricket managed to make a very bumpy landing on the Palace roof. The landing sent Hargrove slamming against the door. As the cab powered down , Cricket looked back to see the Inspector stirring, but something was wrong. Her right hand was shaking badly.

"Inspector, are you allright??"

Hargrove hid the hand away. "I'm.....I'm fine. It's nothing!", she said rather defensively.

"Let me see your hand." Hargrove kept shaking her head no, but Cricket was persistent, taking the Inspector's shaking hand into hers. She noticed the glove has becomed stained, and when she pulled it off, she gasped. The skin was tearing away, and underneath, wires were sparking and fluid was leaking! At first, Cricket thought perhaps she was a fembot like her after all, but then realized only her right hand was synthetic.

"Here, I can fix this.", Cricket said gently, as she pulled the emergency tool kit out of her purse. As she repaired the hand, Cricket marvled at how real it looked, much like her own 'skin' "Can I ask what happned?", she said looking up. The Inspector scowled but answered.

"It was my first year with The Yard. Their was trouble at a hotel with a bot butler jumping and twitching all ovr the place. Suddenly the bloddy thing's mouth ripped opend and his mouth just leaked.....some sort of acid." The Inspector suddenly pulled her hand away and shouted at Cricket.

"It burned the flesh off my hand and this is the result!!! That thing made me into this........freak!!!!"

Cricket looked right at her and spoke in a soft, comforting tone. "I'm sorry that happened to you Inspector. And I'm sorry you don't like me very much because of it. But you're alive. And this....", she picked up Hargrove's hand. ".....this is not your enemy. It doesn't make you a freak." Cricket put her hand to the Inspector's heart. "This is what makes you who you are. And in spite of all your bitterness, and supossed hatred, your a good person Inspector Camilla Hargrove. But, if you still think I'm a threat......". Cricket then did something that really shocked the Inspector. She lifted up her blouse, pressed on her stomach and pointed to her inner workings as her panel opened.

"These three wires are fused to my main battery. Pull them out and I will cease to function forever. Now........you can do that.......Or you can let me finishing repairing your hand, and we'll get out of here. What's it going to be??"

Hargrove was stunned. No robot she encountred had ever acted this way. And she was smart too, getting them out of the Warlord's little 'joyride'. What was even more stunning was the fact she was beginning to like this robot. The Inspector smiled and put her damaged hand out.

"If your finished being a bloody martyer, fix my hand, and let's go save your husband......Mrs. Lang."

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:41 pm

Another installment popping with excitement! ^_^ Nice twist there with the inspector, too! Can't wait for the next part!

Ryn

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:42 pm

Next: The last long chapter.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:42 pm

I drool with anticipation...damn nice work, Butch!

Doug