The Vanishing Warlord - Part 11

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

The Vanishing Warlord - Part 11

Post by ButchyBoy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:49 pm

Inspector Hargrove pulled up behind the AutoCab Cricket was about to get in. She got off her bike with a confident smirk on her face.

"Well, what have we here? A little plaything out wandering all by itself", she said in a rather nasty tone.

Cricket stopped cold and took a simple breath. For her, it was a hurtful comment, especially being called "it", but she quickly decided a confrontation now would be unproductive. So, she turned to the red-headed policewoman and smiled.

"Oh, Good Morning Inspector. I'm on an errand for my husband. Do you need to see my papers?" Her tone was firm, polite, and had no hint of mallice in it. She looked as if she was very happy to see the woman who had just insulted her. That seemed to really tick Hargrove off.

"An errand for your husband", she said, her tone getting more nastier. "Well, fancy that, he's juat the man I was on my way to see. I don't suppose he's recovored that missing dagger yet, hmm?"

"No, but....", Cricket started to explain what she discovered, but thought it might be better in this case for Harry to take the bow. "......he does have a prime suspect."

"And whom might that be?"

Cricket took a deep breath. Here it comes, she thought.

"Dr. Nigel Benwolf", she said matter-of-factly. The Inspector just laughed in the little robot's face at this. "You expect me to believe a well respected man like Dr. Benwolf stole from his own museum?" Cricket responded to the question by producing the disc from her purse.

"What's this?", the Inspector asked.

"A memory disc", Cricket replied. "From my memory", she said pointing to her head. "It shows Dr. Benwolf trying to snatch the dagger from your hand just as the lights went out in the museum basement yesterday."

"Wait a minute, isn't that when you malfunctioned?"

"Yes it was, but that disc has a clear shot of Dr. Benwolf just before my....malfunction." Cricket knew she had to end this little standoff between them fast. "Look Inspector, Harry is back at the museum right now and I know he's in trouble. You come with me and everything will be cleared up. If it isn't when we get there, you can shut me down, melt me down, and.......hang my head on your wall or something. What do you say?" The smile had gone from Cricket's face. She was becoming desperate, as she know time for Harry was running out.

"All right, let's go then", Hargrove replied, the smirk back on her face. "Your head should look very nice over my fireplace", she remarked as they sat in the rear of the cab.

Destination Please, a polite male voice asked from the cab speaker. Words on a view screen matched the voice.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:39 pm

"British Museum", Cricket said. She sat back into the seat again. "And when we get there Inspector, I'll be happy to buy you a crow sandwich at the cafe." The red-head was about to fire back, when a different voice came from the cab speaker. It was a deep, throaty one that Cricket had come to know well.

I am afraid your trip to the museum will take a short unpleasant detour....to your doom!

Suddenly, the face of the Warlord appeared on the view screen. The doors locked and the AutoCab took to the air.

We meet again Mrs. Lang. And the delightful Inspector Hargrove. Yes I know who you are. I shall now have the pleasure of eliminating two more who stand in my way.

Hargrove had no idea what to make of any of this. "What's this all about? I'll have you know I'm with Scotland Yard, and if you think you get get away with..." She suddenly turned to Cricket. "This some trick of yours, robot?"

"Hey, sexbot's honor. I have nothing to do with this. It's all his show", she exclaimed, pointing to the Warlord.

Quite true. I, Kiwan Shang now control this vehicle and your fates. But take comfort Mrs. Lang. You shall soon join your beloved husband very soon.

Cricket lept to the screen at this, her eyes literally lighting red. "Where's Harry?? What have you done with him???" Her voice was no longer sweet, but full of anger. Shang just laughed at the fembot. Cricket got control of herself and smiled back.

"I know who you are. Behind that mask and phoney voice."

Phoney?"

"Yeah, Phoney. The whole 'Frankenstein monster-Darth Varder' routine? I mean, come on. Who talks like that? YeaH, I know who you are Mr. Kiwan Shang. Or should I say....WHOA!!!!

Cricket was suddenly knocked into the back as the cab thrusted forward at a very high speed. Then it shot straight upward, and did loop after loop. The little blonde robot and Hargrove tumbled about in the back seat.

"What's happening???" the Inspector cried.

"He must be using some sort of remote to control the cab!!!", Cricket cried back. That's when the little light went off her her head. "Wowie Zowie!!! Of course....remote......that's how he's done everything!!!!"

"What are you babbling about???"

"If we get out of this alive Inspector, I'll let you know!!!"

Laughter from the speaker filled the cab as it suddenly plunged downward with the intention of shatterting on the ground!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: The Answer to Everything

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:56 pm

Cricket is just so adorable! Can't wait for the end, but then you'll have to write another hehe!

Ryn