not strictly a fembot story

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

not strictly a fembot story

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:33 am

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt010818.htm

I found this through a google search on 'metal body suit' and though not strictly a fembot story I guess it pretty much covers the subject matter.I'm assuming this is a work of fiction,but no real evidence either way I guess.

I have to say this suit seems the perfect 'metal fembot' look,and with lenses for eyes,limited or no hearing and an inability to talk its probably as true to the fembot image as could be created at present.Of course the lack of sense of touch is a great bonus.Both the breathing and 'bodily fluid' release syatems are very cleverly thought out too,though the 'total liquid diet' may become a problem in time for 'full time' wear sadly!

Of course having piercings so that the suit is truly connected to the body, and probes in 'private places' just appeals to me all the more!Could I wear this full time if the feeding problem could be solved,oh try me!Does seem I would need 1 surgical piercing done though for the full effect LOL, but I wouldnt mind that in the slightest,in fact it would be a pleasure to be changed down below.

My 300th posting,quite a landmark,just hope some like the piece.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:12 am

Hey, you're gaining on me!

:)

Doug

ASFRyan
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by ASFRyan » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:43 pm

I used to read a lot of the stories on that site. There's a number that certainly are available for ASFR crossover assuming there's a bit of an open mind.
"I never knew anyone who wanted to be a robot."