Felicity Pt.1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Bunnybot

Felicity Pt.1

Post by Bunnybot » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:23 pm

I´ve been away for a while and unfortuanatly wasn´t able to write new Bunnybot story´s but i´ve got some ideas in my mind. I updated my very first bot story which i have written some years ago, very inpired by some other very nice conversion and malfuctioning stories. Hope, you enjoi it.

Bunnybot

FELICITY Part 1

Felicity walked down the large shopping mall. She was a pretty petite woman in the early thirties with long red brown hair and bright skin, some people told her, she was some Irish type. Walking with her 3´ spike heeled black boots, her black skirt suit and black nylons along the shops she was catching several male eyes. Felicity didn’t notice them, she was in a rush and focused the shops.

The alarm message before her eyes showing her energy status now massively blinked, “Warning! Two minutes to power depletion” If she didn’t find an A/C outlet within the next two minutes, she would immediately shut down and would reveal her artificial identity to everyone, who was around here with her on the city walk. How could this happen? The engineers have told her that she has at least a power capacity of 12 Hours, but these new power cells had been exhausted after 2 Hours!
She saw the sign of a lingerie store…the rescue! She rushed in and grabbed some bra’s, then she headed straight to the cabin. As she went in, she made sure, that nobody else was in there and locked the door. She unbuttoned her jacket and hastily opened the front lacing of her wonderful black satin bustier. As wonderful looking this lingerie is, now it was baring her from reaching the main cavity under her belly. A small square seam appeared and she pulled the patch of skin back, revealing a mass of wiring, circuitry, and a dozed blinking lights.
A recharge was impossible here because of the missing AC outlet, so she decided to go for an emergency routine. She took the 4 AA Batteries out of her pocket, that she bought for emergency reason like this one. Then she pulled them into a battery socket, that was installed inside her belly too. She switched her hardware to emergency power routine. A message before her eyes appeared. “Emergency power routine enabled...remaining power cells at 99% ......... 98% ”. A shop assistant came to her cabin and knocked at the door.
“Miss,…can I help you?”
“No, I’m fine,” Felicity replied in a pre-programmed phrase.
She was programmed to hide her artificial nature, if she would reveal her true being to anyone, it would be a disaster! Felicity knew, that she had to hurry, her emergency cells could only last for a few minutes. Felicity calculated that there was enough power to return safe to her apartment. She closed the belly panel. Then she dressed herself up again. As she left the shop, she started a background self diagnostic routine program. The main power cells need a 8 hour overnight charge and the engineers told her not to break up this loading period, in order not to risk a power drain. She was programmed to follow the safety precautions, but these cells had exhaust too short. She had to call the service instantly, this was not a normal case.
Felicity arrived at her apartment a few minutes later. The power charge alarm had appeared again, but this time, she was safe at home. She quickly undressed herself from the suit and removed the panel from her belly again. With mechanical preciseness she pulled the A/C charging converter cable into her power interface and froze instantly for the next eight hours charging period. She needed some energy reserves to get safe to the Cyrocraft facility, where she will get a complete diagnostic maintenance.

The self diagnostics reported a complete reload, but Felicity didn't trust the routine anymore. She step forward to wardrobe to pick up some clothes for the trip to Cryocroft. Felicity saw her reflection in the mirror and smiled. She had never looked so pretty in her life. Cyrocraft altered her appearance most minimal, when they converted her from a human to a robot. Every person that she knows told her that she looked prettier and some kind of more relaxed in the last time . She never told anybody of her conversion to a machine…well nobody has to know it! It was just sometimes a bit difficult to tell anybody, that she doesn’t like to drink, to eat or not have the desire for a shower. Every contact to liquid of any kind means a certain danger to her (well, this included sperm as well).

Now, being an android she was perfect…well…almost. She noticed the missing vagina. At this time, her genital looked similar to a mannequin’s figure, just blank artificial skin (what also looked very sexy to her by the way). The engineer at Cyrocraft integrate those parts months after the conversion to a robot to avoid uncontrollable sensor overloads of the new body. She touched herself down at her genital and received some sensor errors. She wonder when she finely will receive the right part…the last part, that made into a perfect robotic pleasure toy .

Felicity arrived at the Cyrocraft building. It was a unimposing building at the south industrial park of the town, but this is part of the plan if you want to build androids unnoticed. She stopped at a gate and entered a fifteen digit number into the keypad. The barrier went up and let her pass into the subterranean garage. She went to the nearby elevator and pressed again the fifteen digit number. A pleasing female voice came from a loudspeaker.

“Good morning, please identify yourself”

Felicity responded monotone "Unit ARX9367 requesting emergency maintenance and repair, authorisation Delta Lima 499823B3, serial number 004135PD3.”

"Processing”, replied the female voice also in a robotic tone. “Confirmed,… please enter Unit ARX9367"

Felicity moved into the elevator. It went down half a dozen stories and stopped automatic at the Cyrocraft android maintenance section. She entered the large mall and a gorgeous woman in the mid thirties picked her up. She wear an elegant white business suit and smiled polite to Felicity. Her identification was Unit RTC33 and she was responsible for the maintance of the 9300 series androids.

“Good morning Unit ARX9367, what can I do for you?”

Felicity told her about the power drain while they walked into a service room. She undressed herself and lied down on a large examination table.

Two very pretty female service technicians a voluptuous blonde and a graceful brunette began to work on her and removed several panels from her body. Then they connected a diagnostics computer to her main terminal. Felicity transferred all the necessary data and after a few moments the two women began to dismantle her. Numerous parts of Felicities body lay on a metal table beside her. Although she was motionless, she was fully conscious. Being an android she could feel no pain. She had to be full activated to help the service woman finding the errors.
Both service women were also androids. Well,… all females in this building were androids. Felicity thought about, why they just build females…she heard that they also want to build a male model, but this was just a rumour. Besides this, females are less menacing and there was a much larger request for female sexual companions than for male. Felicity knew she was perfect. She was happy made the decision to becoming an android. She wasn’t happy with her former human life and had always the secret wish to become a machine. She never could it quite explain, but she always felt aroused when she imagined become a girl, filled with servos, cables and circuit boards. She always thought this will never come true, but now she was lying here and two gorgeous female robots dismantle her own robotic body. They replaced a number of parts and finally reassembled her body again.

“O.K.”, said the blonde “Unit ARX9367, please run service routine ST00243, we need a reboot!” Felicity began the service routine. She shut down complete. A automatic self initiation timer started her after a minute, and the silent whirr of a hard disc and servos let her come to life. Thousands of numbers began scrolling before her sight. Whilst her system was running the system tests, she informed the two servicing androids about the status. This happened automatically at every boot up or maintaince, but the ARX series can override this function, principally to keep a low profile before the public. Her sexy voice spoke monotone: “Searching system boot record,... uploading system preferences,...memory check passed 136.000TB ,…loading flash ram,…identifying host,… name, Stevens, Felicity,…series ARX9300 ... model 9367, ... serial number, 004135PD3, Revision 4,…connecting hardware,…calibrating servo systems,…resetting gyro unit,…power up neural sensors,…”

The brunette smiled, everything seemed fine, the ARX series was very easy to maintain and a check-up would be necessary once a month. This is strictly required, to guarantee a full operating system. Felicity entered her normal status.

“We found a short circuit it the main power coupling. That had damaged the power cells, we had to replace them too. Your new power cells will provide enough power to operate up to 5 hours without a reload” the brunette said to Felicity in a warm tone.

“I hope, someday the engineers will modify the power cells to get a better operating time” Felicity replied, “I haven’t sometimes sufficient time to reach a power terminal.”

Unit RTC33 came in carrying a small box.

“Today is a special day for you Unit ARX9367, I have something very nice here for you!”

She opened the box and took out a sealed plastic bag. She opened it and revealed a artificial bald vagina. She looked curious on this small piece of wonder. It was basic a round shaped panel with a net of electronic sensors on the inside and a cable with a computer connector at the other end. Felicity was exited about this new gift.

“Now, you will final become perfect” said Unit RTC33 and gave the panel to the blonde.

Felicity smiled, as the blonde technician was pulling the blank artificial skin panel of her body. Then she connected the cable from the vagina panel inside Felicities genital port. Her hardware detection system recognized the new part. Then the brunette inserted a memory card at Felicities main panel card slot.

“Please run installation routine 0034829G” She said with her sexy voice. Felicity automatic began and answered monotonously,
”Commencing… executing installation,….reading, …extracting files,….installing hardware,…installation complete”.

The blonde raised her skirt and connected a penis panel to her crotch. Felicities standard routines as a pleasure unit made automatically spread her legs for the blonde who pointed the penis panel to her. The blonde pushed deep inside Felicities new vagina and Felicities sex routine program started her moaning. Dozen’s of stimulation points inside her began working and Felicity’s CPU tried to handle all these new signals. “Switch to sexual protocol DI0047”, said the blonde to her. Felicity activated the protocol and simulated a series of sexual practices. Unit RTC33 looked pleased at the moaning bot. She knew, that Felicity was just executing a series of pre-programmed practices, but the programming was done imperceptible. Most of her actions were a mixture between her former human nature and her fine programming, but as she was not able to feel the real sensation of a human orgasm, she needs some fine programming to please her human companions. Some minutes later the blonde pulled out the penis, Felicity instantly came back to her normal expression.

The brunette removed the memory card whilst the blonde took Felicities chest plate. She connected some sensor cables from the chest plate to Felicities interface circuit board and attached the chest panel back to it’s proper position. With a gentle click it locked in place.

“This unit functions within normal parameters” the blonde said to Unit RTC33.

“Fine”, said Unit RTC33. “Is everything working Unit ARX9367 ?”
“I’m fully functional,” Felicity stood up, “thank you” she said to her colleagues.
Felicity and Unit RTC33 came down to the test rooms where the techs took the units for service testing. Inside of room C02 was a new unit with blonde hair lying on a examination table which Felicity was not familiar with. A pretty red haired female technician was working on her open sex panel right above the vagina. The blonde unit was splendid with her well formed breasts and her beautiful curves. Felicity stopped at the window, watching the testing.

“This is our new model, the TSX Series” Unit RTC 33 said. “It’s ultimately designed to satisfy our customers with the deepest sexual wishes. We are finished with the upload of her former human mind, now it’s time for some testing, if she does respond right to the interface”.

The main programming of the new TSX model override her former human intensions and set her to sex mode where she automatic spread her legs for the technician as she came between her. Felicity knew, that her own programming worked similar a few moments ago.
Then Felicity saw, that the female technician had also a penis panel attached, well as being an android she could change her genital as she likes. The blonde TSX unit looked expressionless like a Real Doll at the technician as she got inside her hole. The blonde began to move her hips convincingly and started her sexual routine program. She closed her eyes and started moaning.

After some heavy simulated orgasms the technician seemed satisfied and removed the penis from the TSX Unit. The blonde automatically stopped moaning and lied still on the table again. The technician stepped back to a console and said to RTC 33.

“We need some configuration with the sensor units, the unit is reacting still to slow.”

“Please proceed” Unit RTC 33 replied

The technician removed some panels from the blonde’s belly and connected some diagnostic instruments to her. Then she got deep inside her again. The ARX unit started to moan. Instantly a large cascade of sparks and smoke came right out of her. The female technician stepped back not to get damaged by the flashes, that came out of the melting body. The blonde ARX unit simulated climaxed in her last seconds and let out a simulated and heavily skewed long cry of lust. Her delicate systems overload in a furious electrical meltdown.

"Malfunctiiiiiiion……at adreeeees……0034023va78……experiencing systems wide failurrrrrre... " She said in a monotone digital skewed voice.

Felicity felt sympathy for the poor robot girl, that was lying shiver and shaking on the table. The lights in her sex panel fleshed up bright the last time, then a final large spark erupted her. Then she lied still. She said with a monotone voice, "Warning, failiurrrrrrre, ….i´m Linda,……Fulleeeeeer,……..Unit TSX 0351,…….i´m a sexual pleasuuuuuure……. roboooooot,……..i´m a sexual,……pleasurrrr,……suuure,…...failurrrrrrre,…..”

Linda’s lifeless eyes looked straight to the ceiling. There was a lot of smoke coming from her belly. Felicity knew, that there was no way to repair that unit. Two technicians came in and started examining the poor burned out robot girl.

Unit RTC33 looked at her “…what a unfortunate accident,… how could this happen,…” See yelled to the technicians, “I want a report immediately….”

Felicity had never had seen an android fellow break down. She moved to unit RTC33, “I hope, you can avoid such kind of accident to me,…” Felicity looked again at the remains of the blonde ARX unit lying on the examining table.

“We will give you the best maintenance we can, but remember your contract, unit ARX9367, you are the property of this company. We cannot guarantee that you will function forever! Remember, you are not human anymore and for our customers, you wouldn’t be more than a thing, an object of desire.”

“Sure” Felicity replied, “I knew this, when I made the contract. You could do anything with me as you want. When my testing period has finished, you will sell me to a customer, that’s what I’ve been build for”

Unit RTC33 smiled at her. “Now try your new hardware, and be careful,…always remember,…no liquids!”

“Thank you” Felicity said and turned on her heel to go home,…tonight would be very special for her friend, she thought.

to be continued...