Business Class Part 4 (last bit!)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
BA

Business Class Part 4 (last bit!)

Post by BA » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:34 pm

Four — In Flight Entertainment

Alex was bored. She had read the in-flight magazine cover to cover twice and was not interested in the movies on offer. On her right Jane was deactivated, still frozen prettily mid word. To the other side for the last hour Zoë had continued in her pointless loop. It was annoying to watch her going through the same endless sequence of confusion and self-test over and over but even so, since she knew it took an age to start up these high tech business units, Alex hadn’t turned her off. The stewardess wasn’t paying her any attention either, attending to the businessmen in the rest of the cabin with drinks and trays, their eyes following her breasts and butt ceaselessly around the cabin as she worked.

Alex also watched Cathy going about her work with interest. She was tall and athletic and her close fitting uniform showed her figure off in just the right way. Alex was programmed with a high sex drive and firmly bisexual and, with no other distractions, she found herself focussing more and more on the stewardess’s body, gradually letting her arousal build inside.

She squirmed slowly in her seat, pressing her thighs tightly together with a little shudder then moving them gently against one another under her skirt; savouring the pressure and movement at their damp, warm junction. Squirming some more she found her leg pressing against Zoe’s whose pale feminine flesh felt hot against hers through their skirts. She rubbed her knee gently against Zoe’s, relishing the smoothness of her ivory toned skin below the hem and let out her breath with a quivering sigh, an almost silent moan.

Keeping one leg pressed against Zoe’s she turned to her right, to Jane. Her still face was beautiful in the dim cabin lights and Alex reached out to brush the red curls away from her eyes, lingering to gently caress her features. Her skin was stone cold; she had been offline for some time now and had cooled off, though her complexion was the same healthy pattern of summery freckles. Combined with her frozen pose, which was so different from her natural lively confidence, the sensation reminded Alex sharply of their synthetic nature: machines functioning as programmed. She quivered deliciously at the thought…

The tastes and preferences currently programmed into Alex’s artificial personality meant that she found being an android woman extremely erotic. She loved the fact that she was a machine to be programmed and controlled on the whim of her owner, adjusted and configured for convenience or pleasure by anyone with her access code. When being maintained she often became aroused, if left online, and had reached orgasm several times under the tools of her technicians. Sometimes it was silently, when frozen motionless, her component parts spread over benches all around and other times spectacularly: screaming and convulsing without control or shame, careless of damage or malfunction. Touching the deactivated Jane beside her was tapping into her passions like a realised fantasy.

Alex let her hands slowly wander down Jane’s pale throat with its complex tabby-cat patina of manufactured freckles towards her chest, bulging through the tight pullover. She wondered about her dermal designers; did they place each pretty little mark on the clear skin with artistic care? Was the pattern random; unique in its beauty or were there other replica women with that exact pattern? Were these three that ran together on the clean line of her chin repeated exactly elsewhere, on her chest, her arms, her thighs? Her breasts felt soft and cold inside her clothes contrasting with Alex’s own, which were hot, her nipples now pressing hard through her vest top aching to be touched, to be gripped and pulled and pressed. Her hands wandered onwards over Jane’s bare torso with its open panel, dark and lifeless, and down to her jeans and firm cold legs. Soft beeps sounded from time to time from the PDA by Alex’s lap. Arousal applications opened and loaded to trigger her growing sexual responses.

She glanced guiltily around the cabin but her groping had gone unnoticed in the dim lights. She caught sight of Zoë, still gaping for words and felt her eyes drawn into her ample cleavage. Zoë was not in a position to function effectively but she knew she would still be saving memories, albeit fragmented and repetitive ones. She was gaining nothing by remaining online so Alex reached for her laptop and shut her down, not caring any more how long she would take to come back online again.

Zoe’s head stopped its confused efforts to speak and sagged back against her headrest, mouth agape and eyes still open, staring towards the ceiling of the cabin. No one paid any attention, all interest in the ladies had faded during the flight and the other occupants of Business Class either slept or focussed on the movie screens in front of them, isolated in another world behind their headsets.

So recently online, Zoë’s thighs felt warm and alive under Alex’s caressing fingertips. She stroked around the hem of the high spec. model’s skirt and ran her hand up over her crotch and belly towards the full swell of her breasts. Zoë’s cleavage was soft and smooth under her fingers as she traced the outline of the open interface panel. Alex let out ragged breaths, thinking of the lovely synthetic flesh under her fingers, the beautiful faces and the perfection of their three android bodies all in a row. She wanted sex and she wanted the mechanical nature of her own systems exposed and exploited.

Alex drew her hand away sharply as Cathy, the stewardess, approached. Although without embarrassment as an android she still felt a human woman’s aversion to being caught in a sexual act and not a little ashamed at taking advantage of the helpless women either side of her

Cathy walked past to the other side of the isle and Alex admired her trim backside as she bent over to unfold the hard crew seat from the wall opposite. With the seat locked in place she sat down, just in Alex’s view behind Zoë’s inert cooling form. Alex watched, gently stroking Zoë’s limp hand, as the attractive stewardess sat carefully, settling down with her knees together before settling back against the flat thin padding. From her profile view past the other android Alex could see that a pleat in her uniform jacket, just below her shoulders, had caught up on a small uncomfortable looking projection in the seat-back, lifting the material up. Cathy did not appear to mind, though she could hardly have failed to notice.

All at once the pretty object of Alex’s attention stiffened, eyes widening as a metal thick prod slid smoothly out from the wall and into her back sinking deep into her chest, pausing then pulling her back hard against the wall to sit upright, rigid and blank. A hand slipped from her lap and hung down as she received her in-flight attention from the cabin crew service unit.

Alex held her ragged breath, driven past the point of no return by this final robotic scene and its clear sexual imagery. She had to touch herself, she needed release quickly or she felt she would explode, in her mind her body blew apart from the sexual pressure showering circuits and servos over the cabin, the erotic fantasy arousing her still further.

She stood up as quietly as possible and slid past Zoë, running her hand across her chest as she passed, the other firmly grasping her PDA on its short lead to her belly. The toilet cubicle was just passed Cathy where she sat blankly on her seat as the thick metal link replenished her batteries and fluids and maybe passed data, updating her programs and configuring her for the approaching destination. Slipping past the inert figure Alex slipped into the cubicle and locked the door, she could pretend to have been “freshening up…”

With the door closed Alex sat on the toilet lid and slapped the interface PDA on the narrow counter beside her. It was now signalling system activity regularly as she became more and more excited. The stacked windows on its bright little screen showed dozens of applications: one that raised her nipples, one that fired her imagination, one that dampened her sex, another that adjusted her face — colour, pupils, breathing, expression to give the subtle signs of human arousal that were beyond her conscious systems’ control. Not waiting to glance at the screen, all its data replicated in her operative sub-systems, she let her hands fly to her body, one to drag up her skirt and the other to pull aside her black G-string finally granting her fingers access to the smooth dripping folds inside.

“Ohhhhhh-FUCK! Yes…… Oh yeah…Mmmmmmm…”

She couldn’t contain the sounds of her pleasure as she delved up into herself, her fingers, smearing her wetness onto the plastic seat and over her thighs and crotch. She pinched her nipples through the thin white vest to and ran her fingers quickly down to grasp her throbbing clitoris and roll it gently between thumb and forefinger.

She was already close to orgasm, she had built herself up over the long dull flight stimulated more and more by the androids around her and by her own perfect robotic body. The tiny sensory array that she fingered, harder and harder now, was, she knew, both delicate and hugely powerful. It was receiving input at a terrific rate and she knew the sudden influx on top of the mass of sexual pleasure already initiated would send her over into a truly mind blowing climax. The thought of the complex interaction of her perfectly designed machinery and comprehensive programming that would lead to the helpless surrender of all her control was the final input she needed. She threw back her head and bucked against her thrusting hands, legs bracing against the tight cubicle walls as she lost herself in the thundering rush of her orgasm, fleeting images of Zoë twitching, her soft cleavage exposed to Cathy’s touch, Cathy held rigid and stiff against the wall, Jane’s good natured words cut off by the touch of a switch and her own body lying face up, naked and open as technicians dismantle her for repair…

She was silent for seconds as her synthetic muscles spasmed, thrusting her body up and down along the shaft that wasn’t there. Her jaw stretched wide, not like Zoe’s: in error, but in simulation of a human woman lost in the final throws of an earth moving experience. When her voice came back her passion was waning and she was able to restrict herself to quiet murmurs of contentment behind the thin door. She slumped back against the wall, legs haphazard and gently swirled her fingers through the sticky fluids she had smeared over her inner thighs. With a sudden click the door jerked open and Cathy stood framed in the dim light from the cabin.

Alex jerked up to cover her self and find her feet, trying to grab her PDA, pull down her skirt and wipe her wet fingers at once then pushing at the door. Cathy pushed back and forced her way into the tight space just as Alex managed to stand,

“I… I was just… what are you… hey!”

“Ms Fujimara, please do not cause any difficulty. You have developed an instability and I will adjust your system to correct this behaviour for the duration of the flight…” She closed the door behind her.

“Wait! I’m not malfunctioning! I was excited, I’m programmed to… Hey wait, I… Leave that!”

Cathy pulled the PDA from Alex’s slick fingers and tapped some commands onto its face. She made no move to restrain the other android, well aware that she had administration privileges over her system that made her quite unable to interfere. Submitting without choice to the commands Alex fell silent, not frozen or chopped off, but simply ceasing to object as the stewardess robot adjusted her personality, applying a strong initiative inhibitor to the personality programming.

“That should ensure you have a quiet flight madam. Let me clean you up a little before you return to the cabin…”

The uniformed woman reached past Alex in the tiny toilet and pulled several paper towels from the dispenser, her smiling face inches from Alex’s as she stood passively in front of her. She moistened one and, bunching her passenger’s skirt up to the waist, reached between her legs to wipe up the residue of her feverish masturbation. With no space to bend down she leant slightly to the side, her breath close against Alex’s cheek as she gently cleaned her vagina and thighs, taking her time to trace every fold with minute care.

Alex stood passively throughout, not even casting her eyes down to the object of her passion as she ministered to her most delicate parts. Although now utterly submissive she was neither insensitive nor unresponsive. As her sensors felt the delicate strokes and her still active mind fed on her situation she let out regular low moans building quickly to a second orgasm, outwardly gentle but raging through the CPU inside her passive chassis and still the stewardess stroked between her legs.

Cathy stopped suddenly and discarded the towels, dropping Alex’s skirt around her legs.

“I’m afraid I’ve been called, I must ask you to return to your seat Ms Fujimara.”

She pulled open the door and stepped aside to allow Alex to walk past, still passive and making no response. As she passed in the tight space the pretty stewardess allowed her lips to brush the other woman’s in a delicate instant of a kiss before she hurried away herself. Not registering as more than a memory file at the time, Alex later puzzled over this. Still, she supposed, pilots probably abused their privileges the same as anyone else…?

After Alex returned to her seat the rest of the flight was unremarkable. With beautiful females deactivated on each side she simply sat and waited, patiently and without boredom or idle thought until the hyper-ballistic jet touched down, on time, in Tokyo.

As normal at the first opportunity the passengers rose to gather their hand luggage and shoved down the isle in a human caterpillar, each desperate to be the first one away. The three androids simply sat and waited, two because they were inert pieces of machinery, beautifully crafted and perfect in every way but helpless until activated once more; the other because she had no will to decide to move but simply waited patiently until told to act or until her power expired and she too shut down.

After her duties to the human passengers were completed Cathy returned to the back row. First she pressed a switch in Jane’s panel that caused her to straighten up with a start, emitting a bleep from her stomach. As she sat bolt upright, Cathy turned to Alex who she spent some minutes adjusting back to normal settings.

“Oh… hey are we there?”, Jane’s bootup was short and sharp. She blinked rapidly before looking out of the window, “dust in my eyes — I wish people would let you compose yourself properly…”

“Yup we’re here, you didn’t miss much. In fact give me C Class every time, at least you don’t need a re-charge when you get there!” Alex reached up her top, unplugged herself and stowed the PDA in her bag. She gave a curious glance to Cathy who was busy re-starting Zoë from the large laptop.

“I’m afraid your pal Zoë is going to be another 10 or 15 minutes, She was shut down too…”

“Gee, you must have had a dull flight, stuck between us statues! I guess we’d better make a move.”

The two gathered their things and edged past Zoë as she sat up and ran the checks flashing past on the screen in front of her.

“Thank you for flying Business Class with us today ladies, I hope you have enjoyed your flight. I’d like to offer you this voucher for a complimentary service at the Tokyo Airport Salon and Technical Support Centre and I hope that you will fly with us again soon!”

The stewardess ushered Jane and Alex out of the aircraft leaving their inert companion still motionless behind them. The younger woman tried to meet Cathy’s eyes as they passed but she was a smiling façade showing no trace of their earlier intimacy.

“That sounds good”, she said to Jane, waving her salon ticket, ”My cells have been draining all flight and I’ve no appointments to keep… Perhaps Zoë will catch us up there?”

“I never pass up the chance of free maintenance! I’ll take the full works myself but I can’t see Zoë coming; I don’t think she’s scheduled for much free time. No chance of a social life for a unit like her, quite an investment to pay off!”

“I guess so… shame.”

Cathy watched them disappear up the boarding ramp before turning inside the aircraft to begin cleaning the cabin around the expensive executive android, the only passenger left, who sat rigidly, slowly running through her start-up sequence.

The End

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:25 pm

Aww! Over so soon? lol... Good stuff...I look forward to hearing more from you! :)

Ryn

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

WOW

Post by Korby » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:48 am

Just... wow.

BA, your stuff just keeps getting better and better (and mind you, it was damn good from the start). Apart from being enormously entertaining, your writing is a tremendous source of inspiration--I keep finding new and interesting conceptual areas to consider when I'm doing my own writing.

Ten out of ten, and then some. Can't wait for your next opus.
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

tectile

Post by tectile » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:01 am

Stories just don't get much better than this.
Very well writen and one heck of a fun read
:) :) :)

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:27 pm

Now this kind of ripping-off I like.

"Plase, sah, could Oi 'ave sem moah?"