The Vanishing Warlord - Part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

The Vanishing Warlord - Part 2

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:14 am

Note: Those who live in this part of the world and who are in the know of such things just might get a real kick out of this installment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Harry and Cricket made their way through Terminal 5 of Heathrow Airport, they were both in awe of how fantastic it all looked. It was a huge structure with windows everywhere. People and bots of all sorts were walking, running, and flying every which way. They walked by the "News Stand", which was a fleet of interactive touch screens showing just about everything one could think of. "So, this is London.", Cricket said to Harry as she looked around. "This is just the airport, honey.", Harry said back. "The city itself is much more impressive, from what I remember as a kid." "No domes?", Cricket asked. "Nope.", Harry replied. "England like the rest of the world pretty much stayed hands off during our little 'spat'. And they prospered, while we fell apart." Harry was about to continue his little 'history lesson' when he suddenly felt his hand being gripped rather tightly. Harry looked ahead and saw what was upsetting his partner so: A pair of boys seemed to be playing 'keep-away' with the head of a red-headed robot nanny. The head was pleading with the boys as the body went in several directions, the arms and torso moving stiffly up and down, like some out of control wind-up toy. Cricket was becoming very sad and very angry at the same time. She thought about coming to the poor robo-nanny's rescue when what surely was the mother of the boys ran up and gave them what for. She carefully re-attached the nanny's head, made sure she was all right, then grabbed both boys by an ear as they all went off. "Do they all get treated like that here, Harry?", Cricket asked, her voice qurivering a bit. "No, thankfully they don't hun.", Harry said, doing his best to comfort her. "Watch your step though. Some places do have their fair share of droid haters here."

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:46 am

The pair were making their way when the lugggage area, when a rather tall thin, rather distingused looking man in a gray suit approached them. "Mr. Harry Lang?", the man called out. Harry quickly looked him over, knowing of only one person who knew they were there. "Dr. Nigel Benwolf, I presume." "You do indeed sir. A pleasure to meet you." Both men shook hands. "And this is my partner and wife, Cricket." She looked up, smiled brightly, and firmly shook his hand. "How do you do Dr. Benwolf. I'm looking forward to seeing your museum. I understand it's quite famous." "Oh yes, Mrs. Lang.", Benwolf replied. "It's known the world over, one of the most popular tourist attractions in all of England, and I'd like to keep it that way." Benwolf then turned back to Harry, "Oh, Mr. Lang, I've taken the liberty of having your bags sent ahead to your suite at the Windsor Arms." "A suite???", Harry said. "That seems a little much Doc." Harry could never get used to fancy living of any sort. "Yes, well," Benwolf went on, "This one is currently unoccupied, and the chap who runs the place owes my a few favors." Harry didn't feel like pushing the issue any further. The jet lag was already catching up with him. "Shall we go then", he said as they made their way out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: Little Package, Big Trouble

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:17 am

Glad to see the next part! ^^ I look forward to more!

And as an aside, I should have a new story of my own soon, too! ^^

Ryn