STORY

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Mon Aug 12, 2002 6:55 pm

The tall white haired man entered the back room and sat beside me and opened his laptop. "Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate a terrorist group called "the crazy Spades" and find who is their leader and why did he bought 710 millions of litres of milk. What will he do with such a big amount of milk? This is your mission. This laptop will explode in BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!
The tall burned balled man got up, cough and left the room, with my table on fire. "Honey, what are we to do????" ask Kari confused. I smiled and looked up at the sky, pointing directly at the sun and screamed a primal scream!

Stay tune, Same bat channel, same bat time!

(To be continued!)

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Brytestar » Mon Aug 12, 2002 11:02 pm

After using the powers of special effects to make things normal. As if my table never got torched and flambe.

Ron: Blast would had made a great saganaki. Oh well. First off go get Rita and hope she can find someone to clean up the case she's working on.

Kari: Ok hubby pie.

Ron: A mission that isn't a circuit breaker. Finally I can do something and pick up a few gynoids.

Kari: What wrong with me? I'm the strongest gynoid in the world!

Ron: I know honey. You know I still have the habit of collecting.

Kari pouted as she went to get Rita. When they returned I just smiled.

Ron: We got a mission its different then the old assignments I use to have.

I explained what happened and Rita was in shock.

Rita: Well we can sue them for an illegal monopoly on milk. Yeah I'll go on this I know that Kari is strong but we need to collect edvidence.

Ron: Ok let's rock.

The three of us get ready and soon we were on our way in hopes of ending the milk caper.

--------------
To be continued.