Home Service Warranty

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
BA

Home Service Warranty

Post by BA » Sun Jan 25, 2004 2:15 pm

Home Service Warranty
By BA

PART ONE

Sarah was in her kitchen checking through the contents of her briefcase while she spoke briskly down the phone. She perched at the breakfast bar, the earset nestling in the dark blond hair that hung, straight and smart to her mid throat. She wore a powder blue business suit, skirt hemmed at the top of her light golden knees and jacket cut to an expensive fit hugging her trim figure.

“Yes Gordon… Yes, I’ve got the papers here and the case is clear cut so you needn’t worry. I know… Yes.” As she spoke she pulled a memory card from a pocket at the back of her case, checked it and dropped it in her suit pocket. It was an inch square, flat and with a gold label — a multi terabyte series.

She pushed a thin folder of legal documents into another compartment, nestled her palmtop and a couple more memory cards snugly and closed the lid of the slim brown executive case, shoving it across the counter with a sigh. Her skin below the suit cuffs was of the same even, glowing tan running around her wrists and up her slim forearms. Her nails, immaculately finished and clear glossed, glinted as they flicked efficiently through her work. Neat but feminine.

“I really am sorry to postpone but something has come up, I’ll be there at two o’clock, that’ll be just as good, now relax!... No I can’t really but perhaps next week? Okay… Look, you know I wouldn’t let you down if I could possibly avoid it…”

There was a tuneful double chime from the hallway making Sarah look up with relief. “Look, I really must go, sorry again but this really is no problem… yes, yes, see you at two then. Bye!”

She plucked the phone from her ear and, shutting it off, tossed it to slide over and bump gently against the glossy brown leather side of her briefcase as she strode out of the kitchen to the hallway of the big house. She shook her hair, flicking away the slight rumple from the phone to leave a glossy curtain of pure straight gold which she pushed back behind her ears. As she passed the full length mirror she made the automatic gesture of smoothing her already immaculate suit down over her chest and thighs and briefly admired what she saw.

Sarah was proud of her appearance with good reason. She was a dream blond with a perfect complexion: her skin belonged on a pampered teenager evenly tanned and free of any wrinkles or blemish. Only the finest traces of tiny golden hairs and the sparse supply of delicate of little freckles broke up the clear smooth skin that showed on her legs, hands and neck. Her face was surprisingly mature given the minimal impact of the years on her flesh. She had the confident, intelligent and efficient but not officious face that fitted a successful business woman perhaps thirty one or two years old. Her athlete’s hard, toned physique was accentuated rather than concealed by the cut of her clothes and the overall impression was of a lady who must spend every spare hour perfecting her appearance. This pampered impression seemed at odds with the strength of character in her face.

She turned away from the mirror after the briefest pause, admiring the shape of her ankle at the base of her tight muscled calf and the top of her foot in its neutral brown court shoe. Even in these low heels her legs were defined and athletic, glossy and smooth as silk.

Sarah had been expecting a visitor this morning and had put back her work as a corporate legal advisor in spite of the short notice. This was more important. Expected or not she was always meticulous about security and carefully inspected the vision screen and weapon-scan display. A young woman, perhaps five years Sarah’s junior waited in the porch. She carried a large black case but the scan showed clear.

Security technology could be tricked as Sarah well knew. Few people opened their door to strangers these days but Sarah reached for the latch with confidence. In spite of her beauty she knew how to handle herself, any burglar or worse arriving at her door was in for a shock, of that she was certain. She opened up and took a proper look at the girl before requesting her ID. The girl introduced herself.

“Good morning, I’m Kathy Smith from Hreftech Systems service department. We had a call out request last night…”

“Hello”, Sarah was cold as she took in her visitor face to face. She was a little shorter than her own five feet nine inches and fuller in the chest by a generous couple of sizes. She wore a plain charcoal trouser suit over a cream blouse with an ID tag on a cord around her neck. She looked smart and brisk, with her long dark hair pulled back sharply into a pony tail with only the smallest wisp over her forehead softening her ivory white features. She was beautiful, Sarah noticed, and did not seem at all nervous at the close examination.

She presented her card on its leash with a pretty smile and Sarah had to lean forward to check it properly. It appeared to be in order with Hreftech’s discreet logo embossed across it, Kathy’s holograph and name, contract number and the tiny blue glow of the electronic tag winking on the corner.

“That seems to be in order”, Sarah relaxed and smiled. Her suspicion turned abruptly to acceptance and her visitor suddenly a trusted friend. “I’ve been expecting you. Please come in.” She turned and led the way down the hall leaving Kathy to admire the sway of her firm hips and the poise of her back with a knowing smile in her eyes. She hefted the heavy black case and followed her client into the huge kitchen. The front door swung quietly closed behind her and the security systems resumed their watch.

“Hello Kathy, I’m Mrs Sarah Ross, thank you for coming out.” The two women shook hands warmly now that trust had been established. “My husband told me he’d called the service department out for this morning so I’ve put my appointments back. Now, please call me Sarah, and can I get you anything, a drink maybe?”

“Thank you Sarah, but I’m fine right now, shall we sit down?” For all her outward friendliness the younger woman’s pretty brown eyes were cold and hard. She went through the motions but there was no empathy with her host as their eyes met.

At her gesture they moved over to the table where Sarah pulled a chair out for Kathy and sat down herself, the two women facing each other with the table at their elbow. Kathy opened the case on the floor at her side and removed a grey metal laptop which she began to start up on the table.

“I have the outline of the problem from your husband’s call; initially it sounds like a simple processor failure. Do you have a current backup for the unit concerned please?”

“Sure… here.”

Sarah handed over the memory card from her pocket. Her fine tanned fingers touching tip to tip with Kathy’s pale porcelain digits for an instant. Kathy looked at the huge capacity card, nothing unusual in her line of work, and turned it over to read the neatly hand printed label: “SARAH”. Unsurprised, she pushed it into the reader slot on her machine and brought up the status page.

The screen showed a software and hardware report with links to logs of all physical actions performed on and by the unit, all upgrades, programming and malfunctions over its 3 year history. It was dated this morning and included a small front and rear view of the subject, standing straight and naked with arms and legs spread. The left breast on the picture was highlighted with a flashing red link which Kathy selected.

A closer view of the malfunctioning unit’s head and torso opened with a synopsis of the problem and many links to detailed reports and data. At the top of the page the title was the same as the previous window:
“36104 HRSYS — FEMALE ANDROID UNIT SARAH HALL 2 BACKUP LOG.”
The picture clearly showed the face of the tanned lady sitting smartly in front of her. Kathy smiled, not with surprise but with a knowing satisfaction, her initial instinct confirmed.

“Sarah, just a formality really but can you confirm that you are actually Hreftech Systems female android unit 36104, currently known as Sarah Hall 2?”

“I am, yes”, not something she would normally be prepared to admit to a stranger without embarrassment. Although not a covert unit Sarah lived and worked as a human and the truth would have gone down badly, especially with some of her male colleagues! With Kathy she felt nothing odd and responded as if the question had been “is this your car,” or something equally mundane.

“Good, I’ve seen the glitch record and I’m sure it’s not too serious. You’re due servicing next week and it could safely wait until then but I’m sure I can sort it out now for convenience. Before we start, what time do we have available?”

“I’ve got a meeting at two this afternoon so I need to go at one thirty, latest. If it takes longer then I’ll need to phone and postpone again…”

“That should be plenty of time to investigate your malfunction, Sarah. You’ve already accepted the e-tag from my ID card, you now accept me as a system controller, so please don’t be alarmed when you react directly to my commands, I don’t see any need to take you offline at this stage.”

“Thank you Kathy, I’m sure I’ll be fine.”

“Now, firstly, on a security issue, most units are fire walled so as not to recognise a new controller until physically initiated. Outside the workshops you should really be blocking the e-tag, it’s not very secure! I’ve made a note on your backup for a security review next week and I’ll remove my status from your system before I leave.

Sarah nodded, the conversation between the two women was still polite and civil in its manner but the content had quickly re-defined their respective status. She was no longer the high class home owner accepting a commercial visitor; she was the object of technical advice, an appliance in need of repair. She seemed un-aware of the change, the e-tag causing her basic drivers to accept Kathy without question. Her manner remained the same though her will was now passive, quiet and obedient.

“On the plus side we’ve saved a lot of time and effort accessing your protocols this time so we can get along nicely. Now, Sarah, please open your shirt for me.”

The smart business lady obeyed instantly. She reached up calmly and undid the crisp white cotton under her open jacket, unfastening the four buttons without fumbling or delay, her perfect fingers moving from top to bottom. She pulled the open halves aside and looked up, unembarrassed into the other woman’s face as she bared her body, leaning back in her chair to expose her naked torso. Kathy appreciated Sarah’s form for a moment. Her hard stomach was gently sculpted with simulated musculature: feminine, delicate and an even golden brown colour. Her body tapered up and out towards her chest where her B-cup breasts stood out firmly without support tipped by smooth, dark glossy nipples. Her chest sloped up in a clean curve to her delicately defined collar bone and the graceful pillar of her neck. Her icy blue eyes met Kathy’s with a slight smile, no trace of uncertainty despite the situation, her programming maintaining the deceptive interactive details of human contact even now.

“Well, you look in pretty good shape! Lets see what the problem is… how does this feel?”

“Kathy, this is socially inappropriate contact, please…”

“Physical input Sarah, how does this feel?”

“Normal.”

Kathy switched from the right nipple to the left, soft and flat in the warmth of the room, they did not react.

“Also normal, Kathy.”

“Good, now disregard social input and raise physical parameters to reflect, um… forty percent sexual arousal.”

“Okay…”

Sarah’s breathing jumped to a deeper rasp, her face took on a distracted look and a gentle shine accompanied a deep pink blush spread over her chest, neck and cheeks. She looked up at Kathy, standing over her with one hand inside her open shirt and the other resting gently on her shoulder. Eyes meeting she drew breath and arched her back a little, pushing her small pert breasts up and forwards for attention.

“Okay.”

“Now what does this feel like?”

Kathy repeated her gentle caresses, stroking first the right then the left nipple with her finger nail, drawing it slowly across the now stiffening flesh.”

“Mmmm…. Both normal response. Feels good Kathy. Oh… please don’t stop!”

Kathy laughed acsently as she turned to her big case. The left nipple response, as expected, had failed giving the beautiful chest a slightly lopsided look as its twin grew pale and hard, pushing out from the soft curve of the android’s breast.

“I’m here to fix you, not get you off, Sarah! Now please sit still for me.”

She consulted the laptop, looking up Sarah’s software options.

“Okay, run program: Hreftech femgasm 3.14.ex please Sarah.”

Sarah’s head twitched very slightly as she loaded the program cold, her normal control measures giving plausibility to her realistic behaviour were overridden by the control status of the service tech’s instruction, her body obeyed without needing stimulation. Her lips parted with a shaky sigh as her eyes widened. She wriggled her hips on the chair, pressing her thighs together and leaning forward to squeeze her warm crotch. She let out a gentle groan which caught in her throat as her eyes widened, then sighed and relaxed back into her chair.

“Sequence completed”

Her recalcitrant nipple remained soft and smooth, her building passion having no noticeable effect.

“Thank you Sarah, now let’s see…what other software do you have on board? Wow! There’s some expensive bedroom software here. Let’s try one of the custom programs… Run program: Robosoft Passion-suite Quake.ex please, Sarah.”

After the briefest of twitches again Sarah’s whole body jerked hard, breasts bouncing and her shirt fronts pulling out of her hands. She jerked again and again, sliding down the chair as her back arched, her mouth gaping wide, eyes blazing and golden hair flicking with every spasm.

“OHH!! Oh YES!.... Fuck yesssss….. ohhhh mmm…ERROR — program cannot execute at current arousal level. Program closed.

Sarah straitened up, flicked her hair back behind her ears and straightened her shirt with neat smart movement and sat passively upright again as if nothing had happened. The only changes to see: a fresh sheen making her bare torso and face shiny and her previously smart blue skirt ridden up to mid thigh exposing a length of silky golden skin. Two little dark moles sat high inside one leg, a tiny artificial imperfection added to her perfect form when she was designed.

“Thank you. Well there’s clearly no problem with executing your sexual responses, software runs okay, sorry about that error by the way, my fault. Definitely a hardware issue here…”

Kathy was a little disappointed about the failure of the Robo-soft program, she hadn’t seen their latest suit in action but it was supposed to be an awesome piece of software, pushing the bounds of android performance for maximum pleasure. Sarah’s husband clearly spent a fortune on to her sexuality. She selected a power driver, probe and small tool wallet from her case and turned to the passive robot cooling down opposite.

The service technician laid her hand back on her Sarah’s shoulder and applied the shiny metal probe to her sternum. She pushed hard and the probe point slipped into the flesh and clicked home. With a twist a trapezoid panel of tanned flesh popped out and Kathy pulled it free of its connections and laid it on the table. It was a couple of inches thick, the top layer of tanned skin backed by the thicker layer of soft, warm flesh and plastic ribs that gave the illusion from the surface of flesh and bone.

“Service panel open…”

“I know babe, I know.”

Sarah’s personality had shrunk by degrees as she accepted Kathy’s control until now nothing of the confident business woman remained beyond her expression, only a responsive automaton, volunteering nothing.

Kathy used the driver to buzz open the six screws holding the white plastic panel set into Sarah’s chest. Placing the screws aside she eased the panel free to hang down over the robot’s breasts, suspended by a tangle of wires and cables running back into her open body. The panel itself had three sockets; two for data transfer and control and a larger power connector for recharging. Several status lights blinked amber and green, a row of push buttons and a single black switch completed the interface. A metallic label was fastened in the bottom centre giving details of the unit’s identity and specification and the words: “WARNING! Only to be removed by Hreftech approved technician.”

Sarah sat still and patient, looking past Kathy’s shoulder as she carried out her repairs. Her breathing had calmed down almost to normal and her right nipple had subsided to a semi erect pertness. She had an air of patient expectation, like a woman in a quiet waiting room, her mind far away.

Kathy reached into her client and gently extracted a complex circuit block from its cushioned home, the umbilical wires uncoiled behind it as she tugged it free. Using a fine set of plastic nips she pulled a chip free from its holder and dropped it on the table.

“ERROR. ERROR. MALFUNCTION IN DRIVE HARDWEAR…

PLEASE SERVICE.”

The open chested Sarah spoke calmly with no trace of personality or feeling. She continued to sit still and patient as Kathy reached into a compartment in her tool case to remove a board of replacement chips.

“PLEASE SERVICE.”

Kathy selected the appropriate chip and carefully removed it with the nips. She held it up to the light to check the legs and confirm the serial number corresponded to the cosmetic actuation control unit required.

“PLEASE SERVICE… THIS UNIT IS NOW OFF-LINE.”

Sarah did not move or visibly react as her higher functions shut down, she stared unblinking ahead, face set unchangingly in the patient, aimless expression she had adopted as she was stripped down. Kathy appeared unconcerned. She removed the replacement chip from its holder and inserted it into place, confident that this would rectify the fault. The chip family used on these models for cosmetic control had given a lot of problems in the past and was no longer in use for current units.

She carefully replaced the circuit block, ensuring it was secured into place in Sarah’s open chest, cables properly stowed with no snags. Before replacing the control panel she swapped the dehumidifier bag in Sarah’s chest cavity for a fresh one then buzzed the screws home. All the while the android sat still, staring like a posed dummy, perfectly realistic in every way but without animation.

Rather than reboot her immediately, all too used to the hazards of rogue ‘bots, Kathy hooked Sarah up for a systems check. Linking a fine cable from her laptop she clicked the other connector into the unresponsive woman’s control port and set the diagnostics running.

In the few minutes to wait Kathy scrolled through the program specs listed in Sarah’s sexual response folders. She was impressed. As well as the complete Passion-Suite she was loaded with Hreftech’s enhanced response drivers and two huge orgasm packages that she had never heard of at all: Hall Climax 1 and 2. Few units in her experience were this well equipped for genuine passion as opposed to basic simulation techniques.

The diagnostic program announced its result with a ping and reported all systems functioning normally. As expected there was a long list of errors caused by the direct manipulation of Sarah’s system but nothing that couldn’t be sorted out by a quick re-programming. Kathy selected direct control and checked the off-line units’ nipple response, causing them both to rise hard, crinkling the skin of those flawless breasts and then to soften and sink back to normal.

Up until now confident and positive in every action, a change now came over Kathy’s manner. She gently bit her lip as she looked at the inert repair job waiting to be rebooted in front of her. She looked from her tool case to the program specs on the screen beside her and back to Sarah’s exposed body and open control panel and reached her decision.

“Oh what the hell…”, she muttered, pulling another, thicker cable from the case. She plugged it into the android’s data port, causing no response whatever in the passive unit. With a furtive glance around Kathy undid her dark grey suit to show the soft expanse of her large creamy cleavage. She wore a simple sheer black bra through which the hard points of her nipples pushed insistently. She gave them a gentle stroke; although she hid it well, Kathy enjoyed her work very much indeed. The sight of Sarah being put through her paces, a helpless sexy puppet was a huge turn on but sex wasn’t what she was after right now…

Kathy took up the probe and, tucking her chin down to see, she inserted it into her own chest. With the confidence of her own body she showed little of the delicacy she had used with Sarah as she pulled out the cosmetic flesh cover concealing her own control panel. This mirrored Sarah’s in every detail but showed a little more wear with tool scratches around the screws and smudge marks on the plugs and controls. The data panel showed, to anyone who knew Hreftech’s products, that she was an older model, a Series Four to Sarah’s Six, but recently upgraded to a similar capacity. She disconnected the covering layer of flesh from its links and laid it aside.

“Control panel open”

She spoke clearly into the empty room, automatically following her maintenance programming without thought or choice, though it betrayed her furtive manner. With another glance around, Kathy connected the data cable into her own port. Nothing happened for a moment then she began to speak again, clearly and calmly announcing her status, though no one was there to hear.

“Link established with Hreftech Systems female android unit 36104. Control protocols approved, 36104 system slaved. Initiating program search: “Robosoft Passion-suite…. Searching…. File found, preparing download…”

As her operating system overrode her mouth to speak Kathy had moved close to Sarah and begun stroking her hair, she toyed with her own breast with her free hand and let out ragged gasps, long and slow between her impassionate announcements. Abruptly, as her thumb and forefinger delicately pinched a nipple, she froze, eyes open, glossy lips parted in another wavering sigh. Her pale, smooth face still and her body as immobile as her companion’s except to utter the single emotionless word:

“DOWNLOADING…”

“DOWNLOADING…”

“DOWNLOADING…”

She stayed stock still for four minutes, announcing her status to the still air every ten seconds as she copied Sarah’s Passionsuite software into her own system. Each time she spoke her face returned to its former pose, frozen in the instant the download had begun. Looking unseeing toward the kitchen door, anxious to remain undisturbed, helpless to see or respond to any intruder.

“DOWNLOADING…”

“DOWNLOAD COMPLETE. AUTO-RESTART.”

With no trace of feeling she repeated the procedure three more times, copying data from the other unit’s system for almost fifteen minutes, helpless, exposed and still. Finally Kathy’s body straightened up, arms at her side, her jacket flapping open showing her own gently toned marble smooth body. Her head straightened to stare straight ahead, her fixed expression finally dying from her face leaving her a blank and empty-eyed doll.

With a falling whine at the very edge of hearing the dark haired android shut down, her head fell to her chest and she stood silent and still, status lights in her chest dark. After a few seconds the quiet that had filled the room for so long was broken by a harsh beep. Kathy’s head came sharply up again lights blinked and she reeled of a string of start-up coding as her lights flashed complex sequences. Finally her mouth gaped once in surprise and she was online again.

“Control panel open…OH!”

Her little exclamation came as she looked around the room to get her bearings. She smartly disconnected herself from Sarah’s chest, replaced the cover over her controls and fastened her suit. All traces of her arousal had vanished, replaced by her former efficient confidence as she quickly packed her equipment away beside the still offline Sarah.

Kathy reached into the other units’ chest and pressed a blinking yellow button.

“Sarah, online... Control panel open… ERROR. ERROR.”

Sarah was not her old self; she was now clearly not functioning as an elegant and classy female executive but as an obvious robot.

“Sarah, I’ve replaced the malfunctioning component and tested your systems, you should have no further problems. I’m afraid the fault was the manufacturer’s so all costs are covered by your warranty. I’ll leave the paperwork here for your husband to sign and return.”

Sarah took this in.

“Thank…Thank you Kathy. I… I… ERROR.” Her mouth worked wordlessly in confusion, her head cocking a little to the side.

“Of course this maintenance has left your system all screwed up; let’s go to your home servicing unit to get you sorted out.”

Kathy led the error ridden Sarah to the study at the back of the house and gestured for her to sit at the desk. As she stood and followed in a sleepwalker daze she still held her shirt open exposing herself both sexually and as a machine. Kathy selected two of the many cables from the house mainframe interface and connected them into her client’s data and power ports. She put the flesh slab of her cover panel on the desk in front of her and ran up the appropriate android service programs to put the beautiful but now utterly helpless woman back on form.

“I’ve set you up for a complete re-load and re-charge. You will be right as rain in an hour, see you around Sarah, and take care!”

As Sarah struggled to reply, gaping and twitching while the computer began to erase her system errors, the dark haired technician reached into her chest one last time to shut her down. Her face froze and the stream of garbled words cut off. Sowly her head sank to one side, staring unseeing at the wall.

The beautiful technician, now enhanced by her pirated copies of Sarah’s sexuality waiting to be tried out, collected her case from the kitchen and quietly left.