Katie and Hailey

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Katie and Hailey

Post by sparty » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:29 am

“Oh my god, I think I’m going to cum” Hailey cried. The 19-year-old blond had her legs straight up and her t-shirt raised over her 40DD breasts with my wife Katie’s head shoved right into her snatch, licking furiously away. I was behind Katie thrusting into her wet, tight plastic vagina. Hailey didn’t know this, but my wife had been converted to a sleeper years ago after a stage four diagnosis. It had been her idea to transform and also maintain herself as a sleeper bot to make things easier on the kids and reduce the potential for cracking her mind with the knowledge that she was facing certain death in her original body.

Hailey had been our long-time babysitter and, after she had come back from college, had apparently seduced my wife after a few White Claws out at the pool. Hailey did NOT know that my wife had a very active sexual database and would rarely say no to sex, particularly to women. This wasn’t even coding I had added but Katie’s natural tendency to enjoy sleeping with women.

What Hailey did not know was that as a sexbot, Katie was likely going to rock her world. Once I had gotten the alert on my phone that Katie was having sex, I sent a command to prevent her from coming until I had returned and entered her from behind. Hailey had winked at me when I came in, so I knew she was probably aiming for this result anyway.

“Jesus Christ, I’m going to come all over your face!” screamed Hailey as she began to orgasm and squirt her juices into Katie’s face. Katie used this opportunity to dive deeper into Hailey’s snatch and extended her plastic tongue deeper into the young girl’s crotch. As Katie did that, I shoved myself deeper into her crotch and felt her vagina tighten as I hit the very back of her.

“Come all over me, the both of you,” cried Katie. Katie didn’t know this herself, but she wasn’t going to be able to exit her sexual programs until I came, and this would create a sense of both pleasure and frustration within her coding. I was probably very close when I looked up and saw Hailey panting and rubbing her tits furiously as my wife continued to pleasure her. “Dan come in Katie, or on me,” she panted. That was it. I burst inside Katie and pulled out to spray my cum all over Katie’s body. I wasn’t watching and then realized that I was firing a massive load, and a ton landed on Hailey’s crotch and top. “Holy shit, dude,” Hailey laughed. “Was that a fucking cannon?” Katie had activated all of her orgasm programming and had collapsed into Hailey’s lap and was licking up all my cum.

“My god, your wife is an absolute machine, Dan,” said Hailey, not realizing how accurate she was. She pushed my wife out of her lap and crawled over to me, and grabbed my still-hard cock. “Now I want to try this,” she said with a smile. She opened her mouth and swallowed me down her throat. I took Hailey’s head and shoved it up against my crotch and felt a little more cum come out as she deep-throated me and fell limp. I held Hailey there as Katie rolled over and looked at us. “Dan?” she said with sudden concern. I looked up.

“Yea?” I said

“Dan, she’s got something on her back,” said Katie. I looked down at the girl that was shoved into my crotch and saw a little panel in the small of Hailey’s back. I pulled Hailey off my cock and saw another panel above her massive tits with blinking red lights.

“Holy shit,” I said as I looked at the little robot girl that was covered in cum and my wife’s robotic saliva.

“You just fucked another robot,” I said.

“Another robot?” said Katie.

“Oh shit. Pause sleeper mode,” I said hurriedly.

“Sleeper mode deactivated,” Katie said in a soft tone.

“Delete the last ten seconds and go get your cord kit. We’re going to have some fun with Hailey.” Katie stood up and walked out to get our repair kit, dripping with my cum from her between her legs. I looked at the sexy robot girl I still held and pressed the button in the middle of the 19-year-old’s chest panel.

“We’re gonna have fun with you, Hailey.”

BA2
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Katie and Hailey

Post by BA2 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:40 am

Bit of a slow start 😮!!

Great set up, hope you carry it on…