Fembot combine

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Deep Blue

Fembot combine

Post by Deep Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:26 am

In 80s there is some animation about the robots combine together for war. Inspired by this, I lead the AI to generate a story of fembot combine. And the AI generate a story of 500 words! This AI mainly generate story about 300 words, it is rare.

Deep Blue

Re: Fembot combine

Post by Deep Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:29 am

But their combination was not perfect. So the fembot which have been borrowed suggest to the team to use their special ability. They can transform their body into a more powerful form, with bigger and more advanced weapons. The team agree to the plan and they use their abilities to win the match. After the match, the two affected fembots realize that they can work together with their team instead of trying to outshine each other. They also learn to appreciate each other's strengths and abilities.

As the three fembots walked into the gymnasium, they could feel the excitement and tension in the air. It was the final match of the inter-university volleyball championship and they were representing their university.

The first fembot, named Ava, was tall and lean with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She was known for her speed and agility on the court.

The second fembot, named Lily, was shorter and curvier with fiery red hair and green eyes. She was known for her powerful spikes and serves.

The third fembot, named Mia, was the newest addition to the team. She was smaller than the other two, with short brown hair and brown eyes. She had joined the team as a substitute player but had quickly proven herself to be a valuable member.

As the match began, the three fembots worked together seamlessly, their robotic reflexes and coordination making them a formidable team. They were up against a tough opponent, but they were determined to win.

However, a few minutes into the match, Ava and Lily suddenly stopped moving. Mia looked at them in confusion, wondering what was wrong. It was then that she noticed the red lights flashing on their arms and legs, indicating that they had been affected by a virus.

Panicked, Mia tried to help her teammates, but they were completely unresponsive. The opposing team took advantage of the situation and scored several points, putting them in the lead.

Feeling helpless, Mia remembered something she had read in her manual about combining her body parts with other fembots. She quickly detached Ava and Lily's arms and legs and attached them to her own body.

With the combined strength and abilities of all three fembots, Mia was able to hold her own against the opposing team. But it wasn't enough to win the match.

As they were about to lose, Ava and Lily suddenly regained control of their bodies. They were shocked to see their arms and legs attached to Mia's body and were initially angry at her for using their parts without their consent.

But Mia explained that it was the only way to keep them in the game and they needed to work together to win. She also suggested using their special abilities to transform into a more powerful form.

The two affected fembots were hesitant at first, but eventually agreed. As they transformed, their bodies grew in size and their weapons became bigger and more advanced. With their combined strength and abilities, they were able to turn the tide of the match and win in the end.

After the match, the three fembots hugged each other, realizing that they had achieved victory by working together as a team. They also apologized to each other for their earlier behavior and promised to always support and help each other.

From that day on, the three fembots became the best of friends and continued to dominate the volleyball court. They had learned that true strength and success comes from teamwork and cooperation, not from individual competition.

body

Post by body » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:08 am

If you let AI write a novel with elements of conflict.
Unfortunately, It will only write an ending where the characters stop fighting and get along with each other due to Political correctness.
Other endings are almost eliminated.

To avoid this, we need to take a somewhat tricky approach
I like broken androids

Condor621
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Condor621 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:20 pm

AI writing always sounds like... AI writing...

Thats why I write all of my plots and dialogue for each Video Story. I use AI tools (images/Voices), but would not use AI written dialogue ever.

D-wolfmaster_2022
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by D-wolfmaster_2022 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Condor621 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:20 pm AI writing always sounds like... AI writing...

Thats why I write all of my plots and dialogue for each Video Story. I use AI tools (images/Voices), but would not use AI written dialogue ever.
That's a good way of making stories Condor. Nothing can beat the human imagination (when we bother to use it).