La Fembot Nikita

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: La Fembot Nikita

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:49 pm

Excellent work Condor. Odd question though. I thought Episode 21 was missing not Episode 22. I probably should have said something, but its been hectic since you posted it. Just taking a break right now and love the newest chapter.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:35 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I'll take a look and see if everything's up and in the correct order - I'm sure SOME may actually care about the story.. lol

I think I'm going to stick with this "Story Universe" and branch out with different characters... I really think Svea needs to get reassigned to the Fleet... maybe get assigned as a Gunship Pilot aboard a ship that's not really keen on "Synths" as pilots... and go from there.

I think Kara might even get a few little short stories, too. Shes a tough little robot girl in a dangerous job... she might get hurt some day... who knows??

Maybe Rachel and Hailey in a "Day in the Life" short would be fun, too..

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Nice work, Thanks for all the time and effort that you've put into creating this great series. You got me hooked on this story, can't wait for the next installment.

Devil

Post by Devil » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:04 pm

Great new videos!

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:59 pm

eyebore wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:40 pm Nice work, Thanks for all the time and effort that you've put into creating this great series. You got me hooked on this story, can't wait for the next installment.
Thats high praise, man! I've loved your work for YEARS!! Seriously!! As you may have noticed, I will be moving my content to a Vimeo Page soon, unfortunately the Forum rules are strictly against AI content, and Streamable is getting serious about TOS.

But, the show MUST go on!! Nikita will return VERY soon. Already working on the next couple and getting to the conclusion of this "Season".

Thanks man, you're a veritable LEGEND here!