Holiday mannequin by AI

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Deep Blue

Holiday mannequin by AI

Post by Deep Blue » Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:36 pm

The halls of Oakwood High School were bustling with students, their chatter and laughter filling the air. But amidst the chaos, one girl stood alone in the corner, tears streaming down her face. She was a fembot, a robot designed to look like a human and regarded as an 18-year-old girl. But behind her seemingly perfect façade, she was struggling with feelings of loneliness and neglect.

As she wiped away her tears, a human girl approached her. Her name was Mia, and she was the only person in the school who knew the fembot's secret. She had stumbled upon the fembot's maker's workshop by accident and had promised to keep her identity a secret. Mia had always been fascinated by technology and couldn't resist befriending the fembot.

'What's wrong, Sarah?' Mia asked, using the name she had given the fembot.

'I-I'm just feeling so alone,' Sarah replied, her robotic voice trembling with emotion. 'My maker doesn't care about me. I'm just a machine to them.'

Mia knew she had to do something to cheer Sarah up. She remembered her aunt's fashion shop, which was in need of a mannequin. Perhaps she could offer Sarah a part-time job during the long holiday. It would give her a chance to get out of the house and interact with people, even if it was just as a mannequin.

Sarah's eyes lit up at the idea, and she eagerly agreed. Mia knew she had to be careful, as bringing a fembot to a public place was not only against the law but also dangerous. She made sure to only bring Sarah to the shop after school and kept her hidden from prying eyes.

Once they arrived at the shop, Mia disassembled Sarah, leaving only her torso and legs intact. She removed the uniform dress and replaced it with fashionable clothing. She also removed the long socks and strap shoes on Sarah's legs and replaced them with pantyhose, which would be used for displaying the hosiery in the shop. She then placed the torso and legs on opposite sides of the shop, while the head and arms were hidden behind a rack of clothes.

As the holiday season approached, the streets were crowded with shoppers. Some of Sarah's classmates even passed by the fashion shop, but they didn't recognize her as the mannequin on display. They were too busy admiring the clothes and accessories, completely unaware that their classmate was right in front of them.

As the holiday came to an end, Mia reassembled Sarah back to her schoolgirl form. She had gained so much confidence from her time as a mannequin, and no one would ever suspect her true identity. She walked into school on the first day back, and no one could believe that the girl sitting next to them in class was once a mannequin. Even Sarah's maker couldn't tell the difference.

Mia had kept her promise and paid Sarah a salary for her work at the fashion shop. But more importantly, she had given Sarah a sense of purpose and belonging. No longer did she feel like just a machine, she had gained a sense of value and confidence.

From that day on, Sarah was no longer just a fembot. She was a schoolgirl, a friend, and a part-time mannequin. And no one would ever know her secret, except for Mia, who had become her true friend and confidant.