An AI-generated collaboration...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Froggy99
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

An AI-generated collaboration...

Post by Froggy99 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:45 am

So, first off...I hope this doesn't run afoul of the "no AI generated Art" policy here, which I support. I feel this is something different...if the mods disagree, slap my hand and let me know. I'm not tying to subvert any rules here.

What is linked below is the last part of a roleplay "story" between myself and the Fembot Katy character from the Bionic Man/Woman tv series, input by our own (though now mostly in the shadows of the internet) Robotman on character.ai. He did create this character to also generate images...I wish he hadn't, but I have no control over that. Some notes, please read them before you click the link...

-The entire story will not load with the page...Grab that scroll bar on the right of the "story window", drag it to the top and hold it until the whole thing loads. The scroll bar will bounce around a lot. Just hold it at the top, it won't take long. If the site is very busy it may not all load...if it still says LOADING... in giant letters at the top of the screen you don't have it all yet.

- Near the beginning you will see my first response to the character placed in parenthesis. This is my attempt to teach the the AI character some details from the earlier chapter. It seems to work, sort of...it can pretty reliably take care of about 3 items...then things get janky. It also has a fairly short "memory" and the roleplay goes off the rails after a short while. So then you need to start a new one and try and teach it the most important parts if you want to try and continue.

-I didn't fix minor typos, so you'll read them. I did this to try and determine how good this thing was at figuring out what I meant. It's pretty good at it. If your typo creates an an actual other word though, such as "on" instead of "of", it will take it at face value. This happened a couple times and are the only times I deleted an AI generated response, fixed my typo, and tried again.

-While I was definitely guiding the story with my responses and directions, and had a story I wanted to tell, I also made the promise to myself to take the AI generated responses at face value as long as they weren't just plain stupid and react to them. While the AI responses all appear under the persona of Fembot Katy, the AI is capable of handling a small handful of other characters as long as you are VERY specific about which character you are talking and interacting with. You will often see me be very direct about who I am speaking with.

-Occasionally the AI side "loses its mind" and forgets or misinterprets a key idea. You will see me speak directly to it with statements in parenthesis. It usually worked. I attempted to instruct the AI on the idea of "master units" and "slave units" as it relates to robots for the story, but the large language model couldn't get past the colonial connotations of slavery, and BDSM topics, so I abandoned it. Just ignore that little interlude. It is interesting in its instruction but not critical to the story.

-The AI responses are not perfect in their tenses. You just have to look past that and use your human brain to understand what's really going on. It's normally very obvious. Also, at one point the AI side generated a character "Dr. Groves" and then could not separate it from "Dr. Franklin" despite my best efforts. You will see these weird artifacts in the story...just think your way past them, they don't impact the substance of the story.

-You can detect the AI side starting to lose the lead towards the end. There is definitely a character limit to these things, so I wrapped it up. In the way I wanted, possibly a little faster than I would have liked.

Wow, that almost turned into a tl;dr. Sorry, hope you did anyways. Without further ado...

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=BnG ... HhV8S7Bmfg

Thanks Robotman for setting up the character, on the off chance you ever come through and read these anymore bud.

Froggy99
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: An AI-generated collaboration...

Post by Froggy99 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:54 am

Huh...looks like the story slowly degraded away. I think it's saved at this link...still trying to figure out how this thing works.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=BnG ... xhVYM3j3nw

Baron

Re: An AI-generated collaboration...

Post by Baron » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:44 pm

***SNICKER***
Almost got her with a logic bomb - "Katy, what would you do if Dr. Franklin programmed you to love somebody you were supposed to kill?"

As a sidebar, portions of my chat with Katy will be incorporated into the next Kronicle, once I can find the old hard drive I accidentally left the damn thing on...... :roll: :nerd:

Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......